Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

maaneet FF...forever with you... THREAD 2 (Page 76)

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
hiii dear...
sorry for the belated wishes...
wishing you a very happy birthday...
have a rocking year
may god shower on u his choicest blessings...

thanxxx for giving us three updates on ur bday...this def makes the occasion special...

the updates wer simply mindblowing just like u
keep writing
love u and ur ff

reva

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zoha25

yogita1382 Groupbie
yogita1382
yogita1382

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
nice update
and belated Happy B'Day to you

zoha25

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
i loved it...belated birthday wishes !!!

zoha25

zoha25 Goldie
zoha25
zoha25

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged

UPDATING :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Maaneet.LoverRageOfAnAngelVSai2008

zoha25 Goldie
zoha25
zoha25

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged

PART 36

He moved to her cheek rubbing the snow in his mouth there… she made crying noises but nothing worked... he still moved until the snow finished… looking at her he saw her cheek turn to red… smiling at her he kiss his cold lips of her cheek… moving back he look at her eyes… it's not fair…. You know how cold I'm feeling now… she said pouting her lips… he chuckled looking at her lips and kiss her there…hmm.. I know a place where you will feel more cold… want me to make you feelshe gasped at his boldness and turn in deep red color, making him laugh at her…. you are so shameless…. He smiled nuzzling his faze on crook of her neck mumbling… only with my mishti…

Maan stood at the balcony wearing his track only, thinking about the appointment he have arranged for geet after five days…. They have to go back to Delhi today… he wanted to be here, enjoy little more… but on the other hand he didn't want to be late for her test… he wanted her to get well soon… they have their full life to enjoy, but he can't see geet with so much pain… her condition was slowly getting worse… so without waiting anytime he fixed a appointment with the doctor who gave him his card… but now he was tensed how to reveal this to geet… she don't want any treatment as only the test will be painful… he was not sure how to tell her that they will be going to hospital after five days and this was the reason that he canceled their honeymoon…

Suddenly he felt two arm holding him from back… bringing him more close by moving the arm to his chest geet kept her cheek on his bare back… what's wrong… what are you thinking?...  he turn around and kissed her forehead… nothing… just thinking about the work… she smiled hugging him keeping her head on his chest… I wanted to be here for few more days… he look down at her complaining eyes… putting his hand on her cheek he say… I also wanted to be here honey… but it's really urgent… I promise we will come back soon… she kiss his lips softly… no… not before you finish that project… you should concentrate on that now…  smiling at her he held her close to his heart…

They sat in the plane which was ready to take off any moment… Maan took her hand and kissed her finger from back... She smile coming close to him and keep her head on his shoulder… they talked for sometime but soon geet sleep in his arm... he hold her and look at her lovingly… he can just spend his life looking at her lovely face… she looks so calm… he wants her to be this calm… away from any fear… removing the strand of hair from her cheek and gently kiss her cheek not wanting to disturb her sleep… he kept looking at her only, throughout the journey…

They reached the Delhi airport… Vicky came to receive them… he hugged both of them excitedly… geet was way too excited to see him and all the way she told him about whole his journey while Vicky also listened to her very excitedly… Maan only smiled at both of them…

Reaching at khurana mansion they met Annie and mom… Annie was also too much excited and asked geet each and every thing about the trip… the trio didn't even let her to change and sat with her for about two hours…Maan went to his room after his usual hi to all of them… getting tired of sitting too much she told them that she will be with them later… mom looked at her and suggested her to take a nap for sometime… nodding her head she made her way to her room…

Entering her room she went to cupboard and took her night dress… after changing she came out of bathroom and slam on bed beside Maan holding his waist tight… he open his eyes to see her beside him… smiling he brought her more close, kissed her forehead… keeping her head in his arm both close their eyes to relax for sometime after a tiring journey….

Geet turned in her sleep from right to left… she was feeling very thirsty… opening her eyes slowly she turn to the side table but there was no water… she stood up from bed but sat down again due to the thumbing pain in her head… holding her head in her hand she winced in pain… Maan felt her non presence and open his eyes to hear her winching… adjusting his view he saw her resting on bed rest… worriedly he hold her shoulder sitting beside her…kya hua?...  she keeps her head on his shoulder… I'm thirsty… head is paining a little… he looks at her for a moment and then made her lie down… you rest here… I will bring the water... ok… he went out and brought the jug of warm water for her… pouring the water in the glass he hold her head and made her drinking the water… finishing the water he wiped her mouth and again made her lie down lying beside her… she came to his arm while he brushed his finger on her hair to make her sleep…she look at him silently… kissing her cheek he asked her… you ok now…  she only nodded… bringing her finger to his face she lightly caresses his cheek, moving down to his stubble she caress his skin continuously… slowly bringing her finger to his lower lip and tracing the finger there… he smile kissing her finger… moving her hand to his waist she came close to him breathing on his neck… he continuous to caress her hair to sooth her…  soon he felt her sleeping peacefully… kissing her forehead and eyes,  he close his eyes holding her tightly close to him…

Precap: starting the project…

PRE PART 35   &  NEXT PART 37

81.gif

I hope it was nice one…

After a long time…

Please do comment and like…

Love you all for lovely support…

Edited by zoha25 - 23 June 2011 at 5:26am

The following 130 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10nimmi26pyarisahelilaila889simran2608shanky18geettnikitaagarwal069290860623NK4MSK.Naziasanulgagsyyogita1382asmi123Semarnk-Elfin-nazsijcyberprincessmons_mbbhakbhartifanmans22virensrajanirchandran-BeingAppy-cue1ThugAngelanaum91maureen84sb1412rosesanarichu26surbhijn106mishtykhuranashruthiruchsneha512CrystalSayacutemishtimaaneetfanaticsupernasahuavani_9Lola13imaasthaHADmishti-eiya-siroililykar1538star_777sanjuleeNav2010maaneetkimeetabd_20kptlyadanuOblivion007m-g19mansijani21am_sweet_pariBe.edgybaisakh45cherieLoverabina03butterfly.tanuKinshukKiDewanibubblycoolcyum321ridhz21unknown.ytanuja9staroneserialsneethuMGgangesegb286pearlambeernMsMovielover-SmexySmile-d_sonialove4allpreetymaaneetjeyanthi123_wallflower_MunaMeet22anushaarjaritzy09simi91Maaneet.Loverhoneygrape-Veritaserum-Dilsaysmallvilleajennpunjabi.princesnishi_I-fianrupzloveukrati5wajiha-1blueopalambbihaAsh1991mrk-1sanu3108--Ratna--rsroopalimuskanpshah10maanseemaanluvsgeetVSai2008preethiasweet scorpiomitzi11-afsha-..hinal..KaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebswetha10Teogapizaara2212rs12345TyroCraziest_MGRageOfAnAngelShruthemaaneetsangelimpoojavermaSheenGcian.hayaat._BlackPearl_bhanu_rekhagmysteriousmilliJanakivallav

cue1 Senior Member
cue1
cue1

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged

Oooh i hope nothing bad happens between them...no misunderstanding please!! 

Edited by cue1 - 31 May 2011 at 5:36am

zoha25

VSai2008 IF-Sizzlerz
VSai2008
VSai2008

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123zoha25

ambeern IF-Dazzler
ambeern
ambeern