Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneetfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
awww that was cute!!!  I hope Geet gets well soon...her pain is seriously making me ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­.
I can't see maan being sad😒
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Geet's condition is becoming worst, I really hope she will agree for her treatment.
Maan starting his project? I thought first he will be bringing geet to meet the new doctor
butterfly.tanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update...
love it...
hope Geet gets well soon...
and no misunderstandings between maaneet...
cont sooon...
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

updating friends... 😳

zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

PART 37

she came to his arm while he brushed his finger on her hair to make her sleep…she look at him silently… kissing her cheek he asked her… you ok now…  she only nodded… bringing her finger to his face she lightly caresses his cheek, moving down to his stubble she caress his skin continuously… slowly bringing her finger to his lower lip and tracing the finger there… he smile kissing her finger… moving her hand to his waist she came close to him breathing on his neck… he continuous to caress her hair to sooth her…  soon he felt her sleeping peacefully… kissing her forehead and eyes,  he close his eyes holding her tightly close to him…

She open her eyes not feeling him beside her… listening the voice of water inside the washroom she knew he must be taking bath… turning around she slowly open her eyes finding him come outside wearing a towel around his waist… he smiled at her and went to take his office cloth… changing his pant he took another towel to dry his hair in front of mirror while she just admire him with her sleepy eyes… noticing her look at went and sat beside her… hey mishti… kissing her forehead ho moves to her lips kissing her.. she lock his arm around his neck kissing him equally tasting his saliva… twisting his tongue in her mouth he tasted every corner of her while she grab his hair and pushed him more close… wanting out of breath they move away smiling at each other's… I'm starting my project… caressing his cheek she gave him a peck… all the best… be calm and progress soon… he smile and hug her…I really want to finish this project soon… she looks at him while he continues…  I don't like to keep you in wait…

Helping him buttoning his shirt while he only hold her close to him… nuzzling her neck…when will you return… she asked finishing the button and turn to take the tie and start tying it…  he nibble her skin on neck…. hmm… don't know… I have to sort out every detail today… she struggled many time distracting from his touch but finally finished tying… here… fixing the collar she brushes his hair while he kiss her face… Maan… now go… finally kissing her lips he hugs her for the last time…I want to say you something… she moves back looking at him… when I will return… will tell you… smiling he kiss her lips and went office…

it was 10:00 pm… but still Maan didn't came home… geet tried thousand time but he was not receiving the call…  frustrated with his behavior she was pacing her room… this is the limit… its only first day of project and he is not even receiving my call… Maan you will have to pay for it… not receiving my call... my… just wait …. Trying for the last option she called Adi cell… he picked up the phone after few ring… hello…

Adi… where is Maan… and why is he not receiving my calL... Adi can sense the tension plus frustration in her voice… relax geet… sir is working… he silenced his mobile…

What? just give him the phone…

But… he tried to speak but was cut by her…. no buts…. Just give the phone NOW… terrified Adi straight way went to his cabin and show him the phone… raising his head he asked irritated… what?

Aaahhh... sir it's you phone…

Adi... I have work here… tell whoever it is to call later…

but sir its geet… geet name brought him in reality… checking the time and his phone he saw 50 miscalls… popping his eyes he took the phone and prepared himself to just pacify her… but poor couldn't even speak when he heard a loud voice…where the hell are you?... do you even care about the time?... are you trying to finish the project today only?... what do you think you are han… are you any superman that you can work for 24 hours… how can you forget someone is waiting for you out there… listening first time in his life someone shouting at Maan Singh khurana Adi couldn't help but laugh at him… but stopped by his angry glare…

Again concentrating on phone he gulped down to speak… geet… but was cut by her… I want you home right now... he tried to speak… but… but shut by her yelling… I SAID RIGHT NOW… with that she cut the call frustrated by his behavior…

immediately closing all his file he told Adi to go and make his way… not wanting to make more fuss… knowing there will be a coming blast waiting for him… as he entered the mansion all light were off… sighing in relief he thought she already went to sleep… tiptoeing he was about to make his way to their room when light switched on… popping his eyes he turn around only to find his wife standing near the dining table with her crossed arm… he went to her clearing his throat ready to listen her yelling… mishti… no… not again his word were complete… wash your hand… food is ready… she said rudely and went to kitchen to warm the food… he stood at basin washing his hand while watching her… he was continuously trying to pacify her but she only silence gave food to him… and sat quietly knowing he would skip the food if she went to room… finishing the food she stood up taking the plate while he was continuously pacifying her…  without even looking at him she made her way to the room and went to bed… sighing he too went and take a bath and lie down beside her watching her back.. how can he sleep like this… no kiss… no warm hug… how can he sleep without her in his arm… trying one more time he hug her from back… mishti please… I'm sorry… I really got stuck in work and forgot to even look at my mobile… she didn't speak anything or removed his hand but just lie silently… geet… he kept his head in crook of her neck kissing, inhaling the scent.. she was losing herself by his soft touch and breath… slowly moving ahead from him not wanting to hurt him by moving his hand from her… he again move close hugging tightly moving his hand under her shirt and caressing her waist… closing her eyes she tried her not to lose herself… she hold his hand slowly removing it… honey… seriously.. Sorry…. You know I can't sleep like this… not getting any answer even after a long wait he thought she must be sleeping… disheartedly he moved to his back and kept his arm on his eyes with another hand on his stomach… both lying silently…

after a long time Maan frowned when he felt her sniffing… opening his eyes he moved to her trying to see her face but she hide her face in pillow avoiding to show him her face… now this make him more curious… moving her with jerk by shoulder making her lie on her back… he was shocked to see her face full of tears… geet.. he whispered shocked by her strange behavior… she never have cried without any reason… he thought he will be just try to avoid him but her tears told there must be something serious… hugging her tight he rub her back trying to calm her down.. but his warm embraced made her cry more louder… holding him tight she hide her face in his neck crying badly…geet… whats wrong?... please speak to me… moving back he wipe her tears kissing her forehead but she looked down silently crying… tell me.. what's wrong?... she moved close to him keeping her head in his arm holding his collar tightly… you… don't have…. Any… idea how worried… I … was… I was so… scared… when you didn't… receive my phone…. You don't have… any idea… what I went through… thinking… what… have happened…. To…. You… his heart ache to see her sniffing so hard… sobbing with each words… feeling more guilty for not once thinking about her… how can he do this… how can he forget she already is suffering from so much pain and here he almost have forgot her for whole day…

she was so happy when sending him… she even asked when will he come home… but he… holding her tight he remove her hair from her face kissing her cheek which were full of tears…I'm truly sorry geet… I'm a jerk to do this to you… I'm really very sorry… she only hug him holding his shirt tight burying her face in his chest… you know I always need you when I will be in pain… but you were not there… you don't know what went through me… I was so scared… his heartbeat become faster remembering her condition… oh god… she went through her attack and there was no one with her… how have she hold herself alone… how did she managed?... his eyes become moist even thinking about her pain and she went through it alone… closing his eyes he kiss her neck wanting to feel her better…

Precap:  removing her pain…

But how?? ;)

PRE PART 36   &   NEXT PART 38

108.gif

Hope you like it…

Please press like and comment more…

Love all you sweet comments…

Edited by zoha25 - 12 years ago
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Edited by millie_maaneet - 12 years ago
lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice part.awesome update...thanks 4 pm..cont soon...
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awsome yaaar...loved it so much !!! 
its awful of not having maan when she goes through the pain 
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovely update... waiting eagerly for the next update dear...pls update sooon... thanx for the pm ðŸ˜Š
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
soorryyy for late comment 
ws out of station 
i really miss updates of dis FF 
feeling bad for geet .
loved d all update ..😊
Edited by sonali_N - 12 years ago