Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

maaneet FF...forever with you... THREAD 2 (Page 42)

zoha25 Goldie
zoha25
zoha25

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged

PART 30

Wow... it's so good… she jumped on bed lying there tiring from the long journey… closing her eyes she open her arm wide inhaling the air hair... but soon she felt a heavy weight on her, without opening her eyes she lock her arm around his neck…. Aren't you hungry?... he only nodded brushing his hair …  you rest for a while, I will change and order food for us…  with that he kiss her lips and hug her for long time before going to washroom….

He came out of shower with towel wrapped around his waist… drying his hair with another towel… moving to the bag he took his cloth out and take jeans and t-shirt for geet… wearing his cloth he move to mirror to comb his hair, but his eyes caught sleeping geet… she was sleeping peacefully still in her sari… he went and sat beside her admiring her… she looks so beautiful so peaceful.. How much he wants to keep her happy, peaceful, without any fear, without any pain…. Caressing her cheek with his finger slowly he leaned down and kiss her forehead…… she frowned moving a little…. he smile at her cute face, tracing his finger at her frown he kiss her cheek softly, she smile in her sleep feeling his touch which make him smile too….

He ordered food for both of them and tried to wake her up…. Mishti, wake up…. She turns the other side giving her back to him… he hold her shoulder…. Wake up geet… aren't you hungry? S he moved a little… hmmm…. He tried few time but looks like she wanted to spend her whole day in sleeping…. Finally he tried his last threat… leaning at her he trace his finger at her back tickling her slowly… she move uncomfortably, he smiled and move his finger on the hook of her blouse and jerk open them… she move on her back opening her wide eyes shock written whole over  her face… he chuckled lying on her ….. Oh... mishti why did you wake up... comeon sleep na… she struggle to move but he was way too heavy… maan... move… what  way is this to wake me up… he smirked at her angry face… burring his face on her neck kissing and nibbling the skin... maan…. Move… she tried again but he hold her both hand jerking her again on bed with both hand on either side… I think you said enough… with that he kissed her full mouth passionately…. She was numb by sudden kiss but gave up after sometime… she tried to move her hand to hold him but he was not leaving her…. Maan… she moans in his mouth making him more aggressive…. Biting her lip he enter her licking her tongue taking her to another world… she closed her eyes enjoying his aggressiveness….

As he left her hand and moved them to her blouse which was just lying loosely, moving it from her body he throw it away and caressing her stomach… her heartbeat was beating so loud that he could hear it… she open his shirt button to feel his skin under her palm… moving them to his chest to his back moving up and down bringing him more close…. He move down to her sucking her collar bone removing her bra strip down… she gasped feeling his soft lips on bare b****, he cupped them with his one hand and sucking the other one licking her skin to feel her, to feel the aroma of her skin…. Maan… she sighed making fist on his back biting his neck and another hand was fist on his hair bringing his face more close to her b****…… moving further down he remove her pallu from her waist kissing her stomach and waist biting and licking with his tongue… slowly removing her lower cloths… both lost in each others, felling more of them… he kiss her gain still caressing her bare thigh, waist, stomach and arm….. She gave in all she can….

Licking her lower lips he slowly drink the blood which was oozing out… she took his tongue in her mouth moving forth and down… suddenly there was a knock… groaning in her mouth he move away from her…. I just hate it…. she giggles caressing his cheek…. Hmmm…. You told you booked a house, but why are we staying here… he smile at her pouting lips…. Are you inviting me again sweetheart… because I don't have any problem… but you have to stay hungry whole day….. Hiding her face in his chest she gently kisses there… open the door…. Giving her last kiss he went and wore his shirt while she hides her bare body on spread….

Brining the food tray to her he lovingly fed her and eats his own… she only look at him with full love and passion in her eyes covering herself….. Finishing the food he told her to get ready, to have a small walk… she nodded and makes her way to washroom…

Both walk out holding each other's hand… they walk for a long time when Maan eyes caught something…. Geet, wait here I will come soon…. She frowned… but why? where are you going… kissing her cheek he says… I will be backing just wait for me… coming after 15 minute he say ...let's go back... I need to show you something… she only smiled and walk beside him who was hiding something in his jacket…

As they reached in the room he made her sit on bed and sat in front of her… mishti, I bought it for you…. taking the box in front of her he smile… she took it and start to unpack it… opening it her eyes glitter in happiness….

Wow… it's so beautiful Maan… she looks at him and give him a soft kiss… you are such a sweetheart maaan... you are the best… sitting on his lap she hug her tight… I'm so lucky to have you my cute love…. He smiles kissing her hair…..

Precap: surprise gifts to each other's…..

PRE  PART 29   &  NEXT :  PART 31

Hope you like the update….

Plz like and comment…

Love to read them…….

Love you all…

Thank you soo much...

Edited by zoha25 - 08 July 2011 at 5:52am

The following 137 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26snehag10pyarisahelilaila889simran2608geettshubhmeharnikitaagarwal06sanul9290860623NK4MSK.Naziagagsyfizza25asmi123bhakbhartifanrsingh0103mans22virens-Elfin-Semarnknonabebujosh.poojaalfiya7maureen84love4maaneetPaloma_D-BeingAppy-cue1ThugAngelpadamjotmishtykhuranageetaprosesanakhansangelmamatha.birdy2011shruthiruchssaam123neha512cutemishtimaaneetfanaticimaasthaHADmishti-eiya-avani_9siroililyLola13madhu.pmlistCrystalSayabaisakh45cherieLoveram_sweet_pariabina03star_777Nav2010mansijani21m-g19sanjuleeasmaniabd_20Oblivion007Anu_Rkavya.sravyaunknown.KinshukKiDewaniheermeherytanujakareena32ridhz21neethuMGninavi9staroneserials-SmexySmile-MsMovielover286pearlambeerngangesegbMaaneet4eve29priyad_soniajeyanthi123preetymaaneet_Jyothi_DilsayMaaneet.Loverritzy09TinkerBellasimi91MunaMeet22-Veritaserum-Alyaa_27honeygrapeShweta13rupzloveukrati5ambbihawajiha-1Ash1991mrk-1punjabi.princesnishi_I-fiancute-alyalicia212ajennKaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebrsroopali..hinal..janu_2006swetha10sweet scorpiomitzi11-afsha-seemamary--Ratna--maaniqrashah10chsweety22preethiazaara2212Craziest_MG-Nia04-jasraj123kahkashansakinaTyroRageOfAnAngelShruthelove2_somamaaneetsangelSheenGcianimpoojavermaDimaagKaKeeda_BlackPearl_mysteriousmillipickachuJanakivallavDownhill

heermeher IF-Dazzler
heermeher
heermeher

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
I hope this just the beginning

Edited by heermeher - 16 May 2011 at 2:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zoha25

ninavi IF-Dazzler
ninavi
ninavi

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
awesomeee
as usual
lovd it dear Smile

zoha25

keenu_kk IF-Sizzlerz
keenu_kk
keenu_kk

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
it si ossum the love between them is great to see that love ...

zoha25

zaara2212 IF-Sizzlerz
zaara2212
zaara2212

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
loved it, hope geet would be alright with Maan

zoha25

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
wow thats an awsome one yaar...loved it !!!!do continue soon pls 

zoha25

lalitha.. IF-Dazzler
lalitha..
lalitha..

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
nice update... thanks 4 pm...

Edited by satya_narayana2 - 16 May 2011 at 2:34am

zoha25

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
that was awesome yaar. tooo good. poor maan his fortune seems to be same at HM tooo. knock on the door in middle of their loveLOL

thanks for pm. pls continue soon

zoha25

Go to top