Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

maaneet FF...forever with you... THREAD 2 (Page 29)

rosesana Senior Member

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Nice update
Cant wait for next update
Thanks for pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lalitha.. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
nice update...surprise is very nice...the surprise continues...then waiting 4 the more surprise...cont soon...thanks 4 pm...

maaniqra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Cant wait for next update
Thanks for pm

zoha25 Goldie

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged

He trace his finger on his dad face holding geet waist tightly, feeling the most precious moment, when both his most loved one are near to him... Very near... Thank you... Finally he got a word to speak... He said to her still tracing his finger and looking at the frame... She smile and keep her head on his shoulder holding him tight...

Both were on bed, geet closed her eyes keeping her head on his chest, sitting on his lap and tracing her finger on his neck making shapes…. How did you find that…?

Should I remind you that I'm sharing your room now she turn back and look in his eyes which become puffy now… and most importantly, I am your wife… your life… your soul… I know you better than anyone else… her eyes become moist but she looked down… he hug her tightly… I'm really sorry… I know I should have told you about dad, but…. He sighed not able to speak… she move back looking at him, tears rolling down…  but you didn't trust me… there was pain in her eyes, he could clearly read them, there was complain… it's not like that… I just didn't wanted to… he look down… she put her hand on his cheek making him look at her eyes… you didn't wanted to show me your tears… she smile kissing his forehead… I know you hate to show them to anyone… but you don't have to hide them from me Maan… I can read your eyes clearly… 

I know… and I'm really sorry… they hug each others, feeling each other's heartbeat…. After a long time she moves back kissing his cheek… I have something else for you… he look at her with knotting eyebrow… she move to side table taking out a file from a drawer and came back to his lap again in same position… here… I saw it under your dad pic…  he take the file and smile…yea… you know, it was a dream project of dad… but he was not able to complete it…  sadly he look down… she pull his chin up…  and that's why I want you to finish this project… he look at her shockingly… what? But geet, it's really difficult project… I will have to work extra hour for this… she lock her arm around his neck…hmm… but still, I want you to finish it… I want you to fulfill his last dream, then only I can give you something special… she say with mischief smirking face… and what is that special thing?  He said removing a strand of hair behind her ear… we will have a baby then only, if you finish this project…  he look at her surprisingly… geet what are you saying? You don't know how difficult this project is… dad worked for 2 years but he was not able to finish it… and how will you be able to wait so long… I mean… he sighed cupping her face… it's not so easy geet…

I understand Maan… I know I don't know about business, but I do want you to first finish this project I want to you fulfill your dad dream, to make him proud… I want you to remove this burden from your heart and then we will have a baby… I will wait for it Maan… as long as it take, but I want you to give your all time to this project now… he only admire her, as more he try to understand her, he fails… this girl must be really an angel… she is waiting for most important thing in her life just for him… how can someone be so good… he leaned forward to kiss her, thanx her for being there for him… for only be his… she move back smiling… hugging him she kiss his neck… so it means a yes… he bring her close kissing her head… she didn't ask anymore… she knew his answer… she was happy to make him do this, making him to be busy with his dad dream project, she want him to be happy, to make him happy, to bring all his happiness… Maan felt his neck wett… frowning he looks down to find her face full of tears…

Mishti?  She hugs him hiding her face in his neck, mumbling… I'm sorry Maan… he moves her back, confuse at her sudden change behavior… wiping her tears he kiss her forehead… kya hua?  Sniffing she look up at him with her red eyes… I wanted to say you this before… but I was afraid, he cupped her face, frowning…  Maan… I listen everything between you and uncle talking about my treatment I know he told you to make my fear go away… she move her hand on his cheek…  but this can't happen Maan… I can never be treated… uncle don't know about it… but it's the reason I rejected to do my treatment… his face turn to worried… what are you saying?

They… they gave me such medicine, which will destroy my brain as time passes… it reached my brain Maan… you can't take it away from me… he froze in his place, starring at her, unable to digest truth… his heart skip a beat listening to her next word… may be… I…. can't be there for you, for long... one strong attack can destroy my brain… and my brain can finish me…. I…. i may die Maan… she said with great difficulty sniffing…. She hugs him and start crying hard… I didn't care for it before… but I'm afraid now I want to be with you Maan… I want my life to be normal, just like others…

He was shocked to hell… his mishti will not be there for long… how can it be… how can be the world be so cruel to her… just for few money they destroyed her life… her hold her tight scared… no.. this can't be… this can't happen to him again… he hold himself after his dad death… but he will not be able to hold himself after her… no… even the idea scared him… she will not leave me… she can't leave me… she will have to live, for him… she promised… she promised to be there for him… there was pin drop silence in the room… only the voice was of her sniffing and sobbing and his silent tears…holding each other's tight as possible not wanting anything, anyone in this world to separate them…

When it seems like an hour, she still didn't move back from him, but kisses his neck softly… she wanted to make him feel better… she didn't wanted him to break down… slowly she move to his jaw line kissing him making his all worries go away from him… he gave in, wanting her close to him… his hand went under her shirt slowly moving up and down carrying her bare back… she kiss his cheek, chin and then lips, entering his mouth she feel him, every part of him… moving her hand to switch of the light… and then moving her hand to remove his track… tracing her hand to his body, feeling every part of him… caressing his back to calm him down… he remove her shirt and start kissing her collarbone, lying her down to beds slowly removing both of their cloths… they were in pain, trying to remove their pain, their heartbeat was increasing with every kiss.. They feel each and every part of each others, as they will lose each other's…

They wanted to remove all their cruel memories, all words which she said few hours back… caressing her each and every part he told her, she will be there for her… promising her and himself, he won't let anything happen to her, promising he won't let a single Patel to harm her….. There was great passion today… both out of control wanting to feel more... moving deeper and deeper to each other, not wanting separate... not today….

Finally they slept in each other's arms becoming tired… spread covering both of their naked bodies… none of their eyes were closed, still caressing each other's body, feeling eacothers…. She looks up to him to see tears... wiping the tears she kiss him… don't think about it… please… let's be normal... I want to enjoy my every moment with you… I want to be happy with you…   holding her waist tight he laid her top of him…  I promise, I won't let anything happen too you… I know you will not leave me… you will be the with me as long I'm here… nothing will happen to you… she hug him, feeling little better… she sighed by his assurance, somewhere she believed him… she felt real listening to his words… she felt secured, she knows he meant each and every word what he said…

Both finally slept in each other's arms. Ready to fight with their destiny… no matter what happens they will never leave each other's… it was midnight when geet felt him hugging her from back, she felt his nervous body and put her assurance hand on him… I here onlyknowing very well he must be having a bad dream….

Precap: honey moon……Embarrassed

Ok guys… it was a sad part…
But I'm going to make it for you guys…

Happy parts will only be coming soon….

Plz like and comment…

Love you all…

Edited by zoha25 - 13 May 2011 at 3:38am

The following 150 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26snehag10pyarisahelisimran2608geeta1803geettshubhmeharnikitaagarwal06sanulaparnapoduricj10089290860623thea_angelyNK4MSK.Naziagagsykrishna.asmi123fizza25PaingelTinkJiarsingh0103bhakbhartifanmans22virensmmishra1-Elfin-nonabebuholyangelmons_mblove4maaneetPaloma_D-BeingAppy-cue1anaum91ThugAngelpadamjotalfiya7MSgayatrisurbhijn106maureen84rosesanakhansangelmamatha.Nesanshekishruthiruchs...sharanya...Armu4evaasmaniabd_20sanjuleeindiegirlmansijani21am_sweet_pariBe.edgyabina03baisakh45cherieLoverneha512maaneetfanaticCrystalSayacutemishtisree10siroililyavani_9Lola13HADmishti-eiya-star_777maaneetkimeetchiki143kavya.sravyajeyanthi123ninavi9staroneserials286pearlgangesegbprincess163MsMovieloverMaaneet4evelove4all-SmexySmile-d_soniapreetymaaneet29priyashalinisaran89cyum321neethuMGNav2010ytanujaridhz21ajennnishi_I-fianksasipunjabi.princesalicia212cute-alysmallvillerupzloveukrati5wajiha-1mrk-1sanu3108MunaMeet22ritzy09Maaneet.LoverTinkerBellasimi91ambeernShweta13-Veritaserum-honeygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6kahkashansakinaTyroammu5RageOfAnAngelCraziest_MGjasraj123---nishu----Sexy-maaneetsangelSheenGcianimpoojavermapunam2712--Ratna--Ash1991ambbihashah10rsroopalimaanseeVSai2008maanluvsgeetpreethiaseemamaryjanu_2006-afsha-swetha10sweet scorpiomitzi11KaSh-Maneet-Fan..hinal..maaniqrapickachumysteriousmillifelicitysmoak.abinash079_BlackPearl_DimaagKaKeedaDownhillKrishna_Sourav

Armu4eva Coolbie

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Great update.. tho made me feel sad.. but super stuff n nice sig..Clap

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Why this sudden twist,woh bhi on sad phase!!!

Emotional part,

beautifully narrated!!

loved it...

wonderful update!!!

am_sweet_pari Goldie

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged

seemamary IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Yaar Fab update .You gave me a shock i hope nothing happens to geet .plsss continue soon.

Go to top