Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

maaneet FF...forever with you... THREAD 2 (Page 104)

HADmishti Goldie
HADmishti
HADmishti

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
WAITINGDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zoha25

lalitha.. IF-Dazzler
lalitha..
lalitha..

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
waiting...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zoha25

zoha25 Goldie
zoha25
zoha25

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged

PART 38

she was so happy when sending him… she even asked when will he come home… but he… holding her tight he remove her hair from her face kissing her cheek which were full of tears… I'm truly sorry geet… I'm a jerk to do this to you… I'm really very sorry… she only hug him holding his shirt tight burying her face in his chest…you know I always need you when I will be in pain… but you were not there… you don't know what went through me… I was so scared… his heartbeat become faster remembering her condition… oh god… she went through her attack and there was no one with her… how have she hold herself alone… how did she managed?... his eyes become moist even thinking about her pain and she went through it alone… closing his eyes he kiss her neck wanting to feel her better… moving his hand to her waist pulling her against him… wanting to sooth her pain… I'm sorry… really sorry…  he said it as he nuzzle the side of her neck… she shivered and move her head to give him more place… closing her eyes feeling his warm breath… forgetting the pain… tears roll down from corner of her eyes which he drank not letting them down… opening her eyes she look at his eyes… there was pain which she suffered… he was in pain, in guilt… for leaving her… understanding his pain she moved her hand under his shirt and caressing his back soothing his and her pain…

Her hand slowly moved to his pants sliding it down… Maan groan by his touch, his hand slid from her waist to her shirt… removing it from her body… touching her bare skin caressing them ever so softly… she sighed closing her eyes and moving her head down to the pillow, breathing hard… his hand slowly move to her pant moving it down giving her short kisses on her collarbone while other hand busy removing her all cloths… geet followed him… removing all the barriers between them… their bare skin touched… she sighed kissing his chest, shoulder, collarbone… hugging him tight, bringing him close to her… he gently cupped her b**** and licked her n*****… making her breath more hard… holding his hair tight moving him more close to her….

He enters her ever so gently and lovingly… moving slowly at first…looking at her reaction giving her chance to adjust him on her… but soon loosing himself he increase his pressure, and start to thrush her hard… pushing himself little harder, pulling her up to him by putting his hand on her back, pulling her up kissing her mouth, his tongue made his way inside licking every part from inside… his tongue dipping in her taste… both panting with the pleasure… holding eachtohers tightly feeling the O***** …

Finally tired of the pressure he lye top of her kissing her chest keeping his head there hearing her rapid heartbeat… she slide her hand on his back moving up and down and brushing his hair with other hand… he moves up looking at her close eyes, kissing them gently, I'm sorry…  she kissed him gently, shaking her head, bringing him more close, don't say that… she whispered out of breath, kissing her cheek he kept her head on the chest again finally both closing their eyes to sleep…..

As morning light burned her bare skin she moved close to his chest, holding his waist tight, he move his hand to her back sliding his hand to her waist, slowly opening his eyes by the light of sun… looking down at her angel sleeping peacefully in his arm, his thought again went to last night incident, he was scared to leave her, it's not safe to leave her, kissing her cheek caressing them, she slowly open her eyes, sliding her hand to his chest, kissing his heart, pulling her chin he made her look at him, caressing her cheek softly by his thumb, moving down to her jaw caressing her face… she knew he wanted to know everything but was not finding word to ask, she knew he was scared to let her go from him, pecking his lips gently she look at him holding his waist, when you went to office, I went for a bath… she spoke moving her finger to his chest making shapes looking at his eyes, he was still caressing her face… when I came back out, I felt my body stiffened, I didn't knew what happened but I felt so dizzy, so again lied in bed not having any power to move, but slowly I felt like my whole parts of bones were squeezing tightly, it was so painful Maan… he kiss her forehead rubbing her waist… I wanted to take my medicine but was not having any power to move even, then I saw my cell beside me, taking it and after very difficulties I tried your number, but you didn't picked up, the pain was for long, after that I don't know when I drift off again to sleep… when I woke up I again tried your cell but…

She sighed looking down to his chest still tracing her finger… I'm being hard on you right…  he hold her tight brining her up face to face to him… never say that, I love you more than anything in the world, and it's my fault that I ignored your call, I behaved so harsh to you, she put her hand on his cheek, promise me, you will never do it again, kissing her lips he move back,I promise, he hugged her tight close to him, caressing her back ever so slowly with the tip of his finger, she giggled by his touch and move back moving his hand from her back,don't do that, he look at her in confusion and then smiled again moving his hand to her stomach lightly tickling her, Maan, stop… pleaseshe laughed softly moving his hand,I regret the moment I told you I'm ticklish, you never leave any chance, he smiled kissing her pouted lips, never ever my love….  she smile tracing her finger in his hair,I love you, he smile nuzzling her neck, moving his hand on her waist lying on top of her giving short kisses on her neck. You will be late to office, he move down to her collar bone nibbling the skin, she brushes his hair massaging them,I don't feel like leaving you. moving him up to see his face, he was scared, kissing his cheek she caress his waist and back slowly, don't worry, I will be fine, he hug her tight ,I'm fine Maan, you should go, there's work waiting for you, he kiss her cheek than moved to chin caressing it with his finger, looking at her face for some time to make her change her decision but sighed looking down seeing no change,fine, kissing her lips he say, love you my mishti… she smile hugging him kissing his neck….

Precap: resignation letter

PRE PART 37  &  NEXT PART 39

So friends, how's it, happy part after a long time…

Lollzz I just wanted to give happy parts after so

Sady sady parts…

Hope you like it…

Please like and comment

Edited by zoha25 - 23 June 2011 at 5:21am

The following 123 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26snehag10pyarisahelilaila889simran2608shanky18geettnikitaagarwal06sanulaarthiash9290860623NK4MSK.Naziayogita1382gagsyasmi123mans22mons_mbnonabebu-Elfin-nazsijalfiya7maureen84-BeingAppy-love4maaneetThugAngelpadamjotsb1412khansangelrichu26mamatha.shruthiruchsneha512supernasahukhushboo22maaneetfanaticimaasthaHADmishti-eiya-siroililyLola13avani_9cutemishtiam_sweet_pariabina03cherieLoverm-g19kar1538mansijani21abd_20asmaniOblivion007bd670816KinshukKiDewaniAnu_Runknown.lalitha..kareena32Love_MehakbubblycoolNav2010butterfly.tanucyum321-SmexySmile-gangesegb286pearlMsMovielovershalinisaran89d_sonialove4allpreetymaaneetjeyanthi123_wallflower__Jyothi_ritzy09ambeernMaaneet.Lover-Veritaserum-simi91anushaarjaMunaMeet22blueopalmrk-1sanu3108wajiha-1cute-alysmallvillenishi_I-fianpunjabi.princesajenn-afsha-mitzi11..hinal..rsroopalisweet scorpioswetha10preethiaVSai2008keenu_kkzaara2212ambbihaseemamary--Ratna--Ash1991shah10maaniqraKaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebCraziest_MGRageOfAnAngelShruthelove2_somamaaneetsangeljasraj123rs12345Tyroimpoojaverma_BlackPearl_bhanu_rekhagfelicitysmoak.mysteriousmillipickachuJanakivallavDownhill

VSai2008 IF-Sizzlerz
VSai2008
VSai2008

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
amazing update
loved it
wondering about precap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123zoha25

lalitha.. IF-Dazzler
lalitha..
lalitha..