rs12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Beautiful update
loved it
nishi_I-fian thumbnail
its so sweet update...
Han...es update mai maan ne geet ko mishti kaha toh hua na sweet update...
Thnx...
Precap mujhai manali wala epi yaad dila rha h...
nishi_I-fian thumbnail
oops..
Sry galti se post ho gyaEdited by geet06 - 12 years ago
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

PART 35

she closed her eyes to feel the pleasure… his eyes fell on her chest, moving due to fast breathing… moving on the he kiss the exposed part of her skin and moving his hand on her back rubbing her back… when his hand felt her hook, he tried to open them but stopped by her hand… looking up to her, she smile breathing hard… lets go inside… he smile knowing her intention.. Kissing her lips he carried her to continue their love making session inside…

It was evening when geet made her way to kitchen wearing Maan black shirt…. She searched for something to be cooked but to her surprise, there was all types of vegetable, fruit and juices… she took the vegetable and start making the mixed vegetable….

Maan came down wearing only jeans to find her engrossed in her work… smiling he went to her and hug her from back, nuzzling her neck, caressing her bare thigh… she shiver by his touch… Maan... move… she move to the oven to stir the vegetables… he again hug her and help her in stirring while kissing her cheek…. Move Na… I can't make food like this… and I'm hungry…  she made a cute angry face to which he again fall in love… turning her around he says…  ohh my mishti… what should I do… if you tempt me soo much… she blushed looking down… acha ab hato…. She pushed him to the door… par geet… she nod negatively no… go… I will come with food…. Disheartedly he went to room waiting for her… while she again went to her task…

She came to their room with the plate full of food and a spoon… he smile looking at her… she sat in his lap and start feeding him and ate herself… he eat looking at her lovingly… moving his hand he start caressing her thigh and slowly moving upward under her shirt to her back.. she hit his hand indicating him to stop… he casually start his mischievous and she would only hit him stopping him… finishing the dinner she keeps the plate on side table and turn to him, keeping her head on his chest she hold him tight… closing her eyes feeling his hands again on her body… caressing her hair with other hand he asked her… don't you want to see a snowfall?...  she gasped looking at him… snowfall… you will take me to snowfall…he smile and nodded…  she hug him excitedly…  I always wanted to see snow… when are we going?  she asked again keeping her head on his chest… tomorrow…

Maan took her to the place which was filled with snow and there was slow snowfall… he can see her extremely happy, and that's what he wanted… she twirl around feeling the snowfall on her face closing her eyes…. He came to her holding her waist… she kisses his cheek lovingly… I love you… he smile and kisses her both cheek… love you too…  holding his waist she keep her head on his chest… it's so lovely here…. He look down to her removing her hair from her forehead I can make you enjoy this…  she look up to see his mischief eyes… before she could do anything he put a big ball of snow inside her shirt… popping her eyes out she shout a loud… maaannn… aaagghhh…. Oh my god... it's so cold…. She tried to remove the snow rubbing her shirt but to her sudden dismay he brought her close making the snow fix in her skin… ooww… please….. She tried to move away hitting his chest but he hold her too tightly... laughing at her, while she make crying face feeling the cold sensation….  So how's it? enjoying.. He winked at her and laughs…. She jerk him with all her force and immediately remove the snow… looking at him angrily she found him still laughing at her plight… fuming with anger she hit his chest with full force due to which he fall on snow and she sat on his stomach pouring snow all over him..mishti what are you doing… stop… stop… he tried to hold her but she was way too fast… after many attempt he hold her both hand tight rolling her down laying top of her with both hand either side holding them tightly…. now it was she who giggle at him… hmm.. So how was that… giggling at his face she says… look… your face is full of snow… this is what you get when you mess with me…

Ahaan… really… fine then… moving down to snow he put some in his mouth and move to her face… Maan… no… look don't do that ok… he didn't listen to her and moved his snow full mouth on her neck, making her shiver in cold… aaahhh… Maan… it's too cold… moving up to her jawline he trace his mouth there to chin slowly, while she continuously plead struggling with her hands… he moved to her cheek rubbing the snow in his mouth there… she made crying noises but nothing worked.. he still moved until the snow finished… looking at her he saw her cheek turn to red… smiling at her he kiss his cold lips of her cheek… moving back he look at her eyes… it's not fair…. You know how cold I'm feeling now… she said pouting her lips… he chuckled looking at her lips and kiss her there…hmm.. I know a place where you will feel more cold… want me to make you feel… she gasped at his boldness and turn in deep red color, making him laugh at her…. you are so shameless…. He smiled nuzzling his faze on crook of her neck mumbling… only with my mishti…

Precap:  honeymoon finished…. 😲

PRE PART 34   &  NEXT :  PART 36

MY BIRTHDAY CAKE 😳

Hope you like the update friends…

Plz like and comment more...

They really motivate me…

Love you all…

Edited by zoha25 - 12 years ago