maaneet FF...forever with you... THREAD 2 - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
loved both the updates...
dadi😡 wats wrong with her...
well maan was right but hamhari geet bhi toh achi hain...
she will definitely convince them...
i thought dadi will fight with geet that she told him

beautiful-desi-glitters-5

Flowers

thanks

pls cont soonnn
thanks pm
sooo cute n awesome
loved maaneet n their bonding very much
i am dead sure , he will not say no to his Mishti but he might put some conditions relating to Dadi...

PART 25

She taught for a moment and shout a loud...what if I speak to him?  All turn to look at her as she was some alien... What? Arjun came and kneeled down to her…. bhabhi, do you even know what you are saying? she frowned… bhabhi its impossible that bro will change his decision… whatever he says would become final… no one in the world can convince him..  She only smiled at him and patted his head…arjun, I'm not anybody to him... and I know he will say yes to me… Vicky stood in the middle shouting... I can bet that bro will have to say yes… he can never say no to our sweet bhabhi... she is his heart... All smile hoping for good….

All were sitting waiting for Maan to come back, he came a little late, all look at geet with hope eyes which make her nervous, what if he says no… twisting her pallu nervously she went toward Maan who was entering, he passed a smile to her and they make their way to room.. Geet turn to look at all last time. Vicky mouthed her all the best to which she nervously nodded...

As they entered the room she start removing his tie thinking how to start, while he hold her close to him kissing her cheek… Maan... I need to say something... she said nervously, slowly removing the tie... actually, our reception is after two days...  she removed his tie and look at him. He smile and moved to take his vest and pant from cupboard… turning around he gave her a side hug, hmm… so what?  She hold him close putting her hand around his neck,I want all of them to be here at least in the reception... he didn't say anything, just look down.. She waited for him to speak but nothing came, putting her hand on his cheek to turn his face to her. Please...  she makes a puppy face for melting him… he sighed heavily… geet, don't do it… I have made a decision and I'm not going to change it… she brought herself more close holding him tight around neck, it's just for three days more.. I really want them to be here, please Maan. I will really miss them... he kissed her cheek, no… they can't… I will not change my mind... with that he went to change his cloths, and came out after changing, he came to bed and lie down putting his hand on his eyes… she stayed there only watching him, then went to change in her night dress.. Coming out she sat beside him, removing his hand she said, you must be hungry... I will bring some food for you...   she smiled and went out… as she approached to dining table, filling the plate for both of them... arjun and Vicky came to her with expecting eyes, what happen bhabhi, did he agreed? She looked down sadly, hmm. Not yet... chachu came to her. It's ok beta. I knew Maan would never change his decision... you don't be sad… she smiled weakly and went to her room...

He was sitting there waiting for her... she went to him, sat in front of him and start feeding him silently... he looked at her for some time and then stopped her feeding him.. Are you angry because I didn't let them be here? She look at him with knotted eyebrow for some time and then smiled, keeping the tray aside she sat on his lap with both leg on either side, locking her hands around his neck... he brought her more close holding her waist and with other hand caressing her thigh.. Though I should, but I can't be angry with my cute husband... giving him a tight kiss on cheek she smiled... he move his hand on her arm caressing slowly, but I would be happy if they stayed here for some more days... she keep her head on his chest closing her eyes feeling him caressing her whole body slowly and lovingly.. Brushing her hair with his other hand... hmm... he thought for a moment then speaks... I can only give permission for chachu chachi meera and arjun... she  jerk her eyes open digesting the words… moving back she saw him smirking at her shock face... what? He smiled at her cute face, pulling her cheek he said... my cutie angel, you know well I can't deny you... so only they can stay here. And the good part is as long as they want... she gasped in surprise putting her hand on her mouth…  oh my god… you agreed… he jerk back on bed rest receiving a tight hug from her… holding her tight, he couldn't help but laugh at her.. Don't you want to go and tell them that... she moved back... yea... I will go and tell them... but before that….. She didn't complete but gave him a long kiss... thank you my sweet love... he kissed her both cheek...  now go my lovely wifey… they must be waiting for you… we still have a long night... winking at her he laughed seeing her going all red hitting his chest playfully……

Meera... meera... arjun... here she comes down shouting at all of them... all turn to look at her.. Uffhhh... she stopped to bring her breath back to normal… well… Maan said chachu chachi, meera and arjun can stay here as long as they want… she exclaimed excitedly... all become excited with a big grin on their face... REALLY… all shouted a loud…. Vicky came forward hugging her... I knew it bhabhi, I knew it that you can only change bro decision...  mom spoke up with serious face... but geet what about Rajiv, sameera and dadi?.. dadi said, I already wanted to go, it's ok with me… she was looking at geet with anger full eyes but dare not speak after listening to Maan…  Sameera spoke rudely from all...  its ok aunty...I too don't want to stay here……. I mean I have my work over there… she look angrily at geet…  Vicky rolled his eyes knowing her very well...  bhabhi, we can't do much... if bro said it then its final… you guys are not going, wow I means you will be hear as long as possible.. He said excitedly which got noticed by geet, she look at him with narrowing her eyes, he immediately cleared his throat... ahem… I mean it will be fun...haina bhabhi... she smiled pulling his cheek which makes him nervous… she was sure something was hidden by him to all... she gave him a meaning full look and went to her room….

Net morning three of them left to their places, dadi gave geet a angry glare while sameera avoided even looking at her… she  stood away from Rajiv knowing his dirty look.. she was glad that Maan is sending him, he don't deserve to be here… next two days went by preparing for reception while Maan and geet were busy with themselves  only… they really get started anywhere.. all advice them to be alone as possible, their love was in air, all were happy to see Maan being so close to someone, special chachu and mom…..

Precap: geet surprise gift to Maan…

NEXT : PART 26

hope you like it...

plz like and comment..

read all your comments...

keep supporting me plzz...

thank you...

love you all...

Edited by zoha25 - 12 years ago
wow loved it yaar,,,,awsome one !!!!!
am wondering what surprise she gonna give 
glad tat d good ones r staying back.
Geet knoes how to melt Maan.
Surprise... wats tat wats tat...🤓
wow awesome 
loved it
good he did in allow dadi to stay
precap was intersting 
what surprise geet giving.
pls cont soon 
beautiful part.
loved it.
 finally geet make maan agree and maan change his decision.
 accha hua sameera, dadi and rajiv going from there.
 aww there is something vicky is so excited.
 continue soon.