Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
^^ohh like that😆like I am a christite and all..😆

reg the date...but shwetha..remember..our forum is the least active on weekends?😕they dont even come to chat!😆😆

shwetha..can u give more details about the special sgp thing?...
Edited by .sb. - 12 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@shounak...as we have a month to go for the new NL..lets make a special NL...for all the episode till now...i know its tough...
but let it be like a intro NL..we can cut off some categories...and include only few categories..

and have more of gossips...like how we started the NL...how our life has been in this forum..abt the members and all...

got something what iam telling..cos even iam not sure...what we can do in that...if we are going for te special NL..we can further discuss...
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@shounak...as we have a month to go for the new NL..lets make a special NL...for all the episode till now...i know its tough...
but let it be like a intro NL..we can cut off some categories...and include only few categories..

and have more of gossips...like how we started the NL...how our life has been in this forum..abt the members and all...

got something what iam telling..cos even iam not sure...what we can do in that...if we are going for te special NL..we can further discuss...

Yeah got it...and if thats the case...we have to start working on it from today itself🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@shounak...u mean working towards understanding what we are going to do...??😆

yes...bt this NL will be only heads or are we going to include the team also for the work...or introduce the team in the special NL...??

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@shounak...u mean working towards understanding what we are going to do...??😆

yes...bt this NL will be only heads or are we going to include the team also for the work...or introduce the team in the special NL...??

nope I meant we need ppl to write the special messages also na😆..and ya...if we are doing this special NL..we have to make it a simple one like the usual posts we do..and the formal NLs..we can do with the screenshot..otherwise..we have to make layouts for this special nl too
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .sb.

nope I meant we need ppl to write the special messages also na😆..and ya...if we are doing this special NL..we have to make it a simple one like the usual posts we do..and the formal NLs..we can do with the screenshot..otherwise..we have to make layouts for this special nl too

sorry yar...din understand the bold part...

ok so..we will ask for small messages from our members...and include them...
and then we can add some special moments from SGP..their speciality...abt the wonderful relations and all...leave that to me...il do a bit more thinking and come up with that...

yeah...we can have like the usual one we used to have...and may be atlast we can post in the front page of NL or something...what say???

Thats what I am asking😆U mean to say..we have two seperate NLs..one as a special one and one another?or merge all the things together..if we merge the thing together..then we should start early coz we have to make more layouts..rest I guess..those are fantastic ideas😉
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
whats going on?
I am back...
some spl NL and all???

and ya, I didnt take my part of the write up too  

Shwets1502 thumbnail
@shounak...ok let us do like this...the special NL we are going to have will be like the ones that we usually used to have...and at last lets introduce how our NL will be from next month...what say???
let us not merge both and all...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@haaki...where did u disappear???

ok as we have one more month to go...discussing how abt a special edition in the mid may...for more details...previous posts...😆