SBS - Geet & maan ki PT class -6th may(WU edited)

Posted: 12 years ago

english translation done on bharthi's request ... 

PT / exercise special ... this was shot the same day as the tailor measurements ...

gurti were having the same clothes & they showed us the tailor scene from that segment where gurti were falling forward & backward & were laughing like crazy ...

GC & DD in same dress as they wore for the tailor naap wala SBS segment ...

DD again commenting on GC ki body πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ - raaz of MSK ke dole shole ... (secret of MSK 6 pack ...)dekhenge kya karthe hain MSK for dole shole( let's C what MSK does for his 6 pack )🀣 reason PT class 🀣 She was asking GC to do PT ...

GC was acting as though he was talking to his body guards ,... DD snatches the walkie talkie or wht ever from him & then asks him to do PT ...

GC gives a pose ...

DD - what is this statue of liberty ...

DD was like savdhan ... then GC - this is vishram ...🀣(stand at ease & attention )

DD - U were in militry kya 🀣

GC - haan ...(yes)

GC was trying hard 2 control his laughter ...🀣don't ask me why ...🀣coz i don't knowπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

DD - ek do ek ... ek ...(1... 2 ... 1... 2...)

GC doing PT - DD instructing him ...

gurti were doing so much masti ... love them like that ...

GC was like saying some thing & was next to DD & pointing something ... but we could not listen coz ... the SBS were playing some song 😑we want dialogues 😑😑😑 not the song ...

DD pointing 2 GC informing the viewers about his body  - yes sab khokla hain ...kuch body shody nahin hain...bhoool jao ...(this is all empty there is no body inside ... forget about it ...)

GC was laughing as usual ...πŸ˜†

GC goes near her ... GC commented first time on DD ka body 😲😲😲😲😲😲... can U believe it😲😲😲😲😲 & must watch DD ka facial expressionπŸ˜† ... He was like look at her body ...  πŸ˜† "BOdy tho unki hain ..." (she has the body ...🀣🀣🀣🀣)

They both were trying 2 snatch the mike from each other ...

GC ... pushing her - OMG ... he said these below lines ... me 😲😲😲 😲😲😲 😲😲😲 😲😲😲 😲😲😲 DD also 😲😲😲😲😲😲 

GC - le le karlo ... body banale tum ... mazaa araha hain shoot pe ...πŸ˜†(ok work out & make a body & u r having plenty of fun on the shoot )

adi sir also enters ... DD asking adi sir also to do PT ...

DD - adi sir is lazy ... but the time I go to 1-4 he will b at 1 ...

DD - sawdhan ...(again stand at ease & then attention )

No action from adi ... GC enters ...

DD - u both want 2 do together ...

But adi did not do much ... GC was hitting adi for fun ... DD was blocking the screen πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

DD 2 Adi - do push ups & shows it in a bit of action ...

DD was mentioning about her school life ...
Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
Thanks Hima, amazing chemistry between these two, me too can't believe GCC praising DD's bodyπŸ˜†

Originally posted by drdee142

Thanks Hima, amazing chemistry between these two, me too can't believe GCC praising DD's bodyπŸ˜†

Dee he did not praise but was like u 2 can make body πŸ˜†updated in detail now ...chk PM ...
Originally posted by DDGCLove

thnnxx for the update

U R welcome dear
Hima,
I already saw that segment and laughed a lot. But with your comments its much more hilarious dear.
πŸ˜†Edited by Chelsha - 12 years ago

Originally posted by Chelsha

Hima,
I already saw that segment and laughed a lot. But with your comments its much more hilarious dear.
πŸ˜†

the segment was funny ...πŸ˜† thanks dear ...
Thanks a ton for the update!πŸ€—
thank you...thank you so so much.😊...
hima but why cant you update in english yar...sometimes when gurti's are talking its like seeing some spanish movie for me...please yar update in english dear...i can understand but only little hima...