Sanskaar Laxmi

Latest twist in SL--indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Latest twist in Sanskar Laxmi 

Laxmi and Suraj mutually decide to break the news of their divorce after the Maha Puja. But Shobhna steals the divorce papers and threatens them to spill the beans during the puja, humiliating Kaveri and Harsuk. The day of the Maha Puja, Laxmi finds out that Ragini is cheating on Suraj and confronts her. She manages to get the divorce papers back from Shobhna and reveals all to Kaveri. Laxmi manages to win Kaveri's confidence, sits for the Maha Puja and assures Kaveri that she is still the Bahu of the house and will never leave Suraj. Tune in to Sanskar Laxmi every Monday to Thursday, 10:30 PM only on Zee TV.
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow! I just love Lakshmi's mother-in-law.. she is the strongest pillar in her son's marriage... I hope Suraj also finds out Ragini true colour
Mamana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm sure Suraj will not believe that Ragini is cheating on him. Laxmi is very mature to actually stay in the marriage. No woman would be prepared to share her husband with another woman in this day and age.
Hope Laxmi succeeds
CatPooh2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
this was an interesting twist no doubt !!! i didnt expect ragini to be cheating on suraj to begin with... i always thought she was running after money but this too???? lol...