PKYEK100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Kesar gets violent; crucial times ahead in Gulaal

By VijayaTiwari 6 May 2011 - 13:17
Print    
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Manasi Parekh and Neil Bhatt

Kesar (Neil Bhatt) and Gulaal (Manasi Parekh) will now face barbed comments from the villagers on their deeyarvattu in Star Plus show Gulaal.

Our source says, "Kesar has started behaving well with Gulaal and she is very happy with this sudden change in Kesar's attitude. In the upcoming Maha episode Kesar takes Gulaal to a temple where some of the villagers pass indecent comments against her. The villagers now start raising questions on their deeyarvattu. Kesar loses his temper and starts hitting one of them. Meanwhile every one will be very excited as finally the school which is made in the memory of Vasant is ready. Mota bhaa and other family members will be waiting for Gulaal and Kesar at the Bhumi pooja. But, due to Kesar's fight with the villager they will not turn up and the event gets cancelled. Mota bhaa will be furious to know about Kesar's behaviour and he warns Kesar to change his attitude. Kesar wants to re-open Vasant's murder case but the cop's have asked Kesar to get strong evidence if he wants to do so. Kesar spots the driver involved in the incident who is an important key in the accident case."

We spoke to Manasi Parekh who confirmed the track and said, "This will be the first time when Gulaal will notice Kesar's violent behaviour. Kesar will also show his concern towards her."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
As long as they are happy together...I am ready to bear pretty much anything 😆😆

Thanks for sharing 😃
praniti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want Kesar to clear up things around vasant's death soon and sort out the problems he has with Gulaal regarding Vasant's death.I am now curious as to what happens to Dushyant once the truth comes out...I am sure he is a positive man now and I don't really want him to suffer any more for what he did to Vasant. Thanks for the article.Edited by praniti - 12 years ago
thanks for sharing.I worry for Dushyant i hope KEsar sort everything before things getting messed up.
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Please do not post Tellychakkar article on IF. Its not allowed here.
Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6
Thanx for sharing!! ðŸ˜ƒ