Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Don't worry guys... there will be Dakshna only...  think, all these misunderstandings or arrivals of new characters are for making clear the way of Dakshna love story stronger. Usually, Daksh and Naina's activities are similar rite? You remember, when Daksh deleted the photo of them, Naina also was doing the same from her laptop. In the same way now we can expect, when Daksh tells the truth to Madhura, here Naina downs Abhi's proposal... hows my idea? So don't get upset and relax.. wait a little more...

As you people said, I also don't want to c the Aku-Ayush relation in the maha epi as they did in the last time. I would like to c Dakshna or Naina-mom in the same.

josh_i13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ntsindia

Don't worry guys... there will be Dakshna only...  think, all these misunderstandings or arrivals of new characters are for making clear the way of Dakshna love story stronger. Usually, Daksh and Naina's activities are similar rite? You remember, when Daksh deleted the photo of them, Naina also was doing the same from her laptop. In the same way now we can expect, when Daksh tells the truth to Madhura, here Naina downs Abhi's proposal... hows my idea? So don't get upset and relax.. wait a little more...

As you people said, I also don't want to c the Aku-Ayush relation in the maha epi as they did in the last time. I would like to c Dakshna or Naina-mom in the same.

i completely agree with you
jo tumne kaha waisa he ho

-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I don't want Abhi and Madhura.
Want a nice sweet girl for him.
I get the feeling that Abhi might be infatuated with Naina. He can't fall for her so easily, right?
ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazyfairy

I don't want Abhi and Madhura.

Want a nice sweet girl for him.
I get the feeling that Abhi might be infatuated with Naina. He can't fall for her so easily, right?

But, that girl is not as harmful or tricky as her sister. She is so silly I think. Anybody can brain wash her easily. Y'day kaka said, Abhi's mom is not like Ayi. She is a person who rules the house. So for Madhura, such type of mom-in-law is better.