Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~~~MayUr OS/SS Gallary...#2~~~MN OS updated pg143 (Page 23)

cutiepie12 Goldie

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
oh my..interesting
typical ekta
i love it
awww...poor nupur n mayank getting engaged no it cn b happening

loads of love
loved da precapWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
has mayank lost his memory or something? or is he not the mayank nupur loved? i'll prefer the second one though.

Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
i just love mayur new SS part 1 and2

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged

Thank u sooo much friends for ur love,ur appreciation and beautiful comments..HugHugHug

ur comments,appreciation means a lot to me...
Thank you so much my all sis..i call you all my sis as i am only daughter of my parents ...i always wishes i had sister but GOD fulfilled my wish and gave me all of you as my sis..Thank u so much for ur wishes,prayer..becaz of ur prayers i m quite well nowSmileHugHugHug
i m back again with Mayur was quite long so i divided it into two parts..first part i m going to update while second part i ll update in some days
i hope u ll liked it
Love Maria..remember me in ur prayers

Edited by maria-soniarti - 01 June 2011 at 3:44am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
@moona sis Thank u so much for giving me info about karvachauth

Mayur OS

...PT 1

She took the alarm and snoozed off it'and looked towards Mayank ..he was peacefully sleeping besides her..her head was rested on his shoulder and his arms were around her waist..he was nuzzling on her neck..his warm breath,his clossness..always reminds her'Mayank was only her and she was his..she blushed and started stroking his hair lovingly..she leaned towards his face and kissed his forehead and thank God to give Mayank her as her husband..she got up from bed without making noise as she did not want to disturb his sleep..she opened her cupboard and took out saree..she went up to washroom to freshen up..after taking shower 'she went towards the kitchen and made sargi for her.she ate her sargi and then she did Pooja and prayed for Mayank's long life..Today was the most important day for all the women as today was Karvachauth..

Nupur wanted to keep fast for Mayank but she knew if he gets to know about her fast..he will never allow her to keep fast as she was two month pregnant too and it was not good for her heath.thats why she did not tell him about her fast..

Mayank woke up and found Nupur was not on bed..its mean she already woke up..

"Why she woke up early in the morning"he thought and got up from bed..he went towards the kitchen as he heard the noise of utensils..she was making breakfast for him

He came close to her and hugged her from back'

"Good Morning"he whispered in his ear..a shiver ran down in Nupur's spine as he touched her bare waist..

"Good Morning"she said with a smile while turned around her face towards him..

"Mr.Sharma  go and freshen up..your break fast is ready"she said putting her arms around his neck..

"Why you wake up so know Nupur you need rest but you don't listen me"he asked her while showing her his fake anger..she smiled

"Mayank mujhe neend nahi aa rahi thi toh socha kuch kam ker loon"she said giving him excuse

"Toh mujhe bhi utha deti main tumhain company de deta"Mayank said naughtily leaning his face towards him

She blushed after hearing those words

She hit his shoulder

He smiled and looking towards her face..she was blushing and red colour crept on her face..

He cupped her face in his hands and kissed her cheek softly'she looked up and looked straight into his eyes..she only saw love in his eyes..

"Mr.Sharma ab ap ko office se der nahi ho rahi kya..roz toh bohat bolte ho..jaldi karo Nupur mujhe der ho rahi hai"she said dramatically looking at him

"who kya hai na..aj meri wife bohat sundar lag rahi hai..toh aj der bhi ho gaye toh khair hai..Mr.Sharma Mrs Sharma ke liye kuch bhi ker sakta hoon"

He said again leaning towards her face and giving her kissed on her cheek..

" are getting late..leave me..go and freshen up"she said

"No..i wont leave you..firstly you have to give me my good morning kiss"he said looking at her lips..

She blushed'

"Mayank'"she could not complete her sentence as she felt his lips on her..he was kissing her and she started responding his kiss and their soft kiss turned into passionate one..her hands were in his hairs while his gripped around her waist became more strong'

Mayank surprise

here is first part..i hope u ll liked it..plz press like tab n do comments if u liked itEmbarrassed

Edited by maria-soniarti - 02 June 2011 at 2:09am

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiepie12 Goldie

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
it ws soo beautiful maria...
totally loved it alot
GOD bless mayur 

loads of love

Edited by cutiepie12 - 01 June 2011 at 4:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
it was lovely Maria...
I loved it...
Please cantinue soon...
can't wait...
Thanks for the Brilliant update nd Pm...

DASTAK.. Senior Member

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
its too sweet..
luvd d concept..
kp writin

Go to top