Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~~~MayUr OS/SS Gallary...#2~~~MN OS updated pg143 (Page 111)

tukun2009 Senior Member
tukun2009
tukun2009

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged

awesum updateClap the message u gave at the end was so true.thanks for sharing such a beautiful ss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria.

luv_nishal IF-Dazzler
luv_nishal
luv_nishal

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
wonderful ending...

Maria.

sreevijayan IF-Rockerz
sreevijayan
sreevijayan

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
mindblwoing ending...it was awesome

Maria.

frndz_is_my_lyf IF-Rockerz
frndz_is_my_lyf
frndz_is_my_lyf

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
nice one yar ...loved it too good

Maria.

.PINK. IF-Stunnerz
.PINK.
.PINK.

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
aw sis sucha cutee part na
sachi mein
sope Mayu took Nupz to his house
n den he noticed dat she waz in balcony
n den she sed sorry to him, n so did he
4 not telling her truth
n awww choo cute da last part
Nupz like
I love Arnav more than Mayu
n n Arnavzz like I love Nupz more than Mayu
n Mayuzz like no one lovezz me !!
lol chooo cute
realli loved da last part sisHug
do keep writing otherzz :D
-Linu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashi-ArTiMaria.

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged

Writer Note

hello friendsHugHugi m back so soon..LOLbut what i do?i have concept in my mind so thought to share it with youEmbarrassedactually first time i am gonna write this type of concept..so i need ur appreciation and long comments or feedback about itEmbarrassedHugHug

New Mayur SS"Arrange Marriage"..i hope u ll liked it and please press like tab if you liked the concept or part..then it will easy for me to add you in PM list..Embarrassed

Love

Maria...remember me in ur prayersEmbarrassedHug

this part is dedicated to my all friends and readersHugHug
love y allHug

my two sweet sis moona and mehakHuglove y girlsssHug

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009Fantasy.Ashi-ArTi-Riya.roy-MayurdilseRafia.khanSonia.ArTiFariArTiMNLoverminefloweraysha1989anju011valliyahcutiepie12mark-mayur.SilentOceandrmahamulan.Bhawna_artiDhanakZdaniella05mayur_eternallove.mayurartisariska_mnartiShwePooMaahzabeen-Samira--SupriyaluvsMN--RatiKliye-DelightedHeartPayal-15_SilentSoul_Silent.DreamerFaria.

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Mayur SS

Arrange marriage 

Today I am going to get married with "Mayank sharma"well I don't know much about him except his name..you all must be laughed at me but don't laugh..as it is not a joke..it is reality..because its "Arrange marriage"not "Love marriage"

Sigh!today my childhood dream is going to break because I always dreamt of "Love marriage"

My parents have met him and they told me he is very nice person..and my mother told me"he is very handsome too"

"mujhe aur kya chahiye"

Everyone said to me and I am a bit agreeing with them'

I said to"yes"this marriage..i even did not see him..i always dreamt of my rajkumar but our every dream will come true is not necessary'.

"sapne toh pura hone ya tootne ke liye hote hain..ye sapna pur na hua toh naya sapna dekh loon gi"

It is a philosophy of my life..i am Nupur Bhushan..22 years old,embitious,talkative,bubbly type'wanted to live my life fully and I hate stubborb,sadu people..i hope Mayank sharma has not these qualities'..

I heard from my elders.."shaadi ka ladoo jo khaye who bhi pachtaye..aur jo na khaye who bhi pachtaye"

"I am going to taste this ladoo"

I am going to get married with Nupur Bhushan'I like her name but don't know much about her..i am Mayank sharma.24 years old i am less talkative,embitious,studies,

Sometime stubborn and my mom calls me sadu  as I like to keep quite most of the time and I hate talkative people'I hope Nupur Bhuhan has not this quality'.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"Di you are looking beautiful..jiju toh tumhain dekhte hi pagal ho jaye ge"Gunjan said kissing her pink cheeks

"Gunjan tere jiju pagal ho gaye toh sari zindagi mujhe bhi pagal khane main guzarni parhhe gi"Nupur said adjusting her duppata

"di tum bhi na,,,abhi se jiju ke piche pardhi ho.."Gunjan said helping her to wearing her jewllery..

"Gunjan Nupur tayyar hai kya?barat ane wali hai"her mother informed her

"ji maa di tayyar hai"

She was wearing her jewelry when she heard the voices..

"Barat aa gaye"everyone was excited to see barat..Gunjan too excused herself and went downstairs to received barat..Now Nupur was alone in her room..

She felt strange urge to see a person whom she was going to get married..

"pata nahi Mayank kaisa ho ga"there were many questions  going on her mind and she opened the window of her room and tried to take a look of Mayank but she couldnot..as there were lot of people dancing around him..

"yahan se kuch nazar nahi aa raha"she felt disappointed as she wanted to see her going to be husband whom she just heard name..

She was about to close the window when she heard some voices as some women were whispering in each other ears..

"Larka toh bohat hi sundar hai..dono ki jori bohat khoob jache gi"

"bohat handsom hai"

She heard some compliments about him and a smile appeared on her face..

"hmm lagta hai..Mr.Mayank sharma kafi hansom hain ..lekin Nupur bhushan bhi kisi se kam nahi"she looked herself in mirror and said proudly..

"di maa neeche bula rahi hai.."Gunjan entered in her room and said

"I am ready Gunjan"Nupur said last time looking herself in mirror..when she was satisfied..she covered her face with veil..

Gunjan held her shoulder and they walked out the room

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I saw her coming downstairs..her face was covered with veil..i don't know why I was getting impatient to see my going to be wife..i wanted to see her but I could not'as  my cousins teasing eyes on me and I helplessly lowered my eyes..

She came close to me and sit beside me..i heared everyone was whispering..

"Nupur is looking beautiful"

"Nupur toh pari lag rahi hai"

They were increasing my heart beat..i wanted to took off her veil and see her face'

But I controlled my desires'she is going to mine ..its feel so great..and suddenly I was feeling happy that I was going to get married with Nupur..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

They did seven pharas..Mayank put sindoor in her maang,tied mangalsutra around her neck..

Now they were couple'..

They were bond with each other the most beautiful relation of this world''..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

how their arrange marriage will convert into love marriage..we ll see in this SS

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

here is first part...i hope u ll liked itEmbarrasseddo comments n press like tab if u liked itSmile

Edited by maria-soniarti - 25 July 2011 at 9:39am

The following 82 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009jaasz_25arfanazneenmangaloriansupriyamnfankrish_artishonu631-Riya.roy-Mayurdilse-Roshee-Rafia.khanSonia.ArTiFariArTiMNLovermineflowermausam020tukun2009Mini4DASTAK..Fantasy.Ashi-ArTisowmyap03wilddevil2010chelsiglossyglassyvalliyahcutiepie12mark-mayurmayur-ki-diwaniprerna_agrawalC_O_O_Lanju011np18ginny09dua22maaneetkimeetAngels_Ringimmayurfanaysha1989trouble_006.SilentOceandrmahamulan.Bhawna_artiDhanakZcrazymayuriandaniella05Irum.gopi06kirti123priya_27_23Wings-of-Firelove.mayurartisariska_mnartiShwePoo.SilentPrincesssreevijayanMaahzabeen_ArTi4ever_-Samira--firebird-mayur_eternalmayuloveufrndz_is_my_lyf--jiya---Anila-shafy_MN-RatiKliye--SupriyaluvsMN---Ruchi--swati05..-Ayesshhaa-..princess_djannie07Silent.DreamerPayal-15_SilentSoul_DelightedHeartAmor..PINK.Faria.--Sanchu--

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
nice start...
waiting to be part of this arranged marriage convert to love journey...

thanks for the PM...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashi-ArTiMaria.

Go to top