waiting for next update.
cotninue soon
thanks for the pm.
Posted: 12 years ago
hey
awesome part...!!
continus soon
aww such an ultracute update...loved it o bits..u hv portrayed all the emotions related due to hving an arranged marriage properly...great update sis.. 🤗
aww... maria sis!
congos 4 ur new ss!🥳
just read both d parts!
it ws soo cute n adorable!
luvd it!
cont. soon!
luv ya sis!🤗
marai u dont know how beautifully u portrayed them...

i just loved it...
arrange marrriage...gosh...
pls update soon...
eagerly waiting for the nxt part...
please continue it soon,,,,,,,
Writer note

hello friends...

Thank u sooo much friends for ur beautiful comments n responce🤗🤗🤗

i am really happy to see ur responce..🤗please do keep beautiful comment and do shower ur love on me😳🤗🤗i m back with Mayur OS..i hope u ll liked it

Love

Maria...remember me in your prayers😳

Mayur OS

Mayur Romance

After opening his eyes Mayank  turned his face towards his  newly wife Nupur Bhushan Sharma but he felt disappointed not to see her snuggling closed to him..

She was not on bed and Mayank  knew where she could be?it was the first day of their  new life and  his  wife would be in kitchen making breakfast for them.how dreamy?but he wanted her in his arms,closed to him'as he  promised to himself he will see her face first in the morning ..he smiled and got up from  bed.he went downstairs when his  eyes fell on the most beautiful sight of the world his  wife in light pink saree with her wet hairs placed neatly on one side of her shoulder engrossed in her work could not sensed his  presence..

he headed towards her she was unaware of his appearance..

Mayank went close to her and hugged her from back..he felt so great to had her in his arms..she shivered due to his touch

"so my wife is here and I was searching you in room"Mayank  said nuzzling in her neck andd kissed her gently on her shoulder,a shiver ran down in her spin and she closed her eyes in antiception..he knew his touch had affected her..he inhaled her fragrance and gave her love bite on her neck

"Mayank choriye mujhe breakfast bhi bana na hai"Nupur said trying to freed herself from his gripped while her cheeks turning red due to blush..it was getting difficult for her to stand on her knees..

"Nahi.."Mayank  said while giving kisses her on her other side of neck and tightened his gripped around her bare waist

"Mayan..k koi daikh ..le ..ga"she said her words her chocking due to their  intimacy that they were shared that time.he  smiled and turned around her towards him..

he tucked some her wet strain of hair behind her ear..his fingers touch with her soft skin and she felt tingling sensation in her body.he moved his hand on her back and pulled her more towards him ..she collapsed with his chest..she lowered her eyes shyly

"Mayank koi dekh le'"she did not even complete her sentence when he  kept his finger on her lips to stop her to  say  any word

"shhh''."

They  both looked straight into eachother eyes..she could see passion and love in his eyes..

He gave her peck on her lips, her heart beat started raising fast..

"Nupur"

They pulled themselves a part as they heared voice..

"ahem ahem"Shilpa entered in kitchen,she smiled to see embarrassment on her son and daughter in Law faces..

"Sorry to disturbed you both"she said naughtily and Mayank and Nupur looked at eachother blankly..

"woh main Nupur se pochne aye thi..ke us se meri help ki zarrorat toh nahi hai?per mujhe lagta hai Mayank Nupur ki kafi help ker raha hai"she said giving them mischevious smiled..Nupur tried to control her giggle and lowered her eyes shyly while Mayank was looking here and there in nervousness'

"woh main pani peene aya tha'"Mayank said giving her excuse while looking at Nupur

"Nupur Mayank ko pani de dena main chalti hoon"Shilpa smiled and walked out from kitchen leaving behind two love birds..

Mayank and Nupur both looked eachother and Nupur smiled at Mayank nervous face..

"Nupur tum muskura kyun rahi ho"Mayank asked went up to her

"Mayank apni shakal toh dekhiye aisa lag raha hai..kisi ne ap ko chori kerte hue pakar liya"she laughed and Mayank held her wrist and pulled her towards him..she collapsed with his chest

"Mayank sharma kisi se darta nahi..aur koi bhi kam adhura nahi chorta"he said while capturing her lips with his and she responded him back with same love and passion'..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

here is OS i hope u ll liked it plz do comments n press like tab if u liked it😳

Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 years ago
  hay im the 1st one to comment🥳
awesome os dear 
with so much romance 😍
n thanks 4 the pm🤗
                        ~Amrita😎
Edited by ammuluvmayur - 12 years ago
lovely update!!
thanks 4 the pm