~~~MayUr OS/SS Gallary...#2~~~MN OS updated pg143 - Page 25

Posted: 12 years ago
Lovely OS...
But i cant support mayank here...Though he loved her he didnt trust her...And that cant be a selfless love...
If this ws a ff then i shud say make mayank wait and nupur to not forgive him so easily...But here i cant say anything...I think this one part ws enough to show their love, emotions and regretion...And u did very well in that...
Now lets see wat comes nxt...
Awesome OS
loved it loadz
thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx
Nice os maria😊..
and misunderstandings ego clashes are common between two individuals from different background..but to repent as well as forgive a mistake makes a human equal to God..so Mayank deserves a chance and I'm sure that Nupur will forgive him😉...
update soon
Beautiful OS Maria

very well written..u portrayed Mayur feelings very well..hats off to u..

i think Mayank deserves a chance...

do continue soon
nice one...ya nupur should give him a chance...but not so easily...😉
Originally posted by drmaha

i think first it should be clarify tht in wht circumstances mayank didnt trust her...than v can answer u properly tht either mayank deserve another chance or not...

so do write 2nd part...
@maha
Thanks for liking it..
well it was OS..so i tried my best to tell u both Mayur POV..their love to each other,Mayank regret,seperation,their lonliness..in just one part
they r seperate because Mayank did not trust her..he just listen n belive what he saw or listen to others...he did not trust her,her wife,her love

thats why she left him...

my question is..he did mistake?but what do u think..his mistake is forgattable or not

Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 years ago
Though Mayank is repenting n regretting but he has to win her back...he has to confess his heart out...n yes Nupur should give him another chance...as we all do mistakes except God...Nice Os...cont soon...!!!
Yes Nupur have to give him second chance but not so easily
Really a nice concept
thanks for pm
cont soon
Originally posted by ridi_onasis

i can't understand if mayank trusted her then why did he allow her to go...i think there was something behind his decision...so he have to get a chance to xplain him
@ridi

first of all dear thank u so much for ur comment...

well i just say you...sometimes,some moments made us weak..we couldnot choose between wrong and right as afterall we are human beings and we can mistake and we do and  did..

Mayank too did mistake to not trusting her wife but he regretting ...thats why i asked..he desrves a chance or not?