Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

New MN FF- Simple But Complicated(update)pg38 (Page 38)

--Neelanjana-- IF-Rockerz
--Neelanjana--
--Neelanjana--

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
**hey...nice update apu..I like it!! Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.**

Edited by --Neelanjana-- - 03 October 2011 at 10:29pm

..-IronyDied-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-IronyDied-..
..-IronyDied-..

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

part-8

Its been probably a weak since mayank and nupur had that encounter.. after that they met but nupur just ignored him and he too felt guilty for his behavior the other day.. so he too preferred to stay away!..but during this mayank understood that it was getting difficult to bear rudness in her behavior!.. he was getting frustrated.. he started venting all his anger on smarat..and samrat quietly accepted his defeat as he knew that mayank was sad now!

Similarly one day mayank was venting his anger on samrat while havingn dinner' "tune uo file kahan rakhi hai..mai pura din dhund raha tha".. he said with irritation.. samrat looked at him and again back to his plate.. "kuch bolega?".. mayank was getting angry!.. and that's because in morning he had met nupur on the lift and was about to say something but nupur went away without listening him ..in fact she didn't even looked at him..that's what bothering him and thus he is angry!

"mayank yaar! Mai kya bolun..peechle kuch dino se tu to har baat pe gussa hi horaha hai..to behtar hai na ki mai sun loon tujhe jo kehna hai".. samrat said feeling a bit sad.. not because mayank was getting angry on him..that's because he didn't share his tension with him!.. mayank calmed down and quietly finished his dinner.. he knew that samrat was right! But what can he do..he himself was confuse..what could he tell samrat?

-------------------------------------

after dinner mayank came and sat beside smarat who was sitting on the baclcony.. "I am sorry!".. he said looking down.. samrat smiled at him.. "ab bata kya baat hai?".. he asked him.. "I love her!".. he said still looking down.. samrat shook his head and smile.. as if he didn't know.. "I know..koi nayi baat bata".. he said with a chuckle.. "I mean it yaar! I actually love her! Like that true love!".. samrat put his hand on mayank's shoulder.. "I know kaminey!".. samrat said.. "but she hates me yaar!".. mayank said getting up with frustation.. "ahan! Nahi..she hates the mayank who is careless..heartless and a jerk".. samrat said correcting him.. mayank gave him a glare.. "arey haan yaar..khudko aur apni in ghatiya adaton ko badal kar dekh..she will love you..actually I think she does but apki ye adatein aur character use rokta hoga"

mayank finally understood what samrat wanted to say.. "but..".. he was about to say something but smarat stopped him.. "nahi no ifs no buts..dekh yaar tu hi bata which girl will love a man who is like you..you know what I mean?".. samrat tried to tell him idirect words.. he didn't want to say that how much stupid mayank is!.. mayank nooded in agreement and smiled.. "I will change myself and her too!.. tu dekhna".. he said and samrat hugged him.. "that's better"..and that was it! mayank was finally changing! And trying his level best to change nupur's point of view for him

-----------------------------------

Nupur was seeing some sarees for dia but she hardly could concenterate as two strong gaze was constantly looking at her which was making her uncomfortable!.. mayank was leaning on the door and was looking at nupur who was trying to see some sarees..he knew very well that his strong eyes were disturbing her but he didnt bother!.. nupur finally looked at him..she wanted to ask him why don't he do his work instead of looking at her but the passion which his eyes were holding restricted nupur from saying anything!.. he was looking at her like there was noboady..like there was no end of his passion for her!.. her heart was beating fast and fast! As if it was taking part in some race competetion!

Kis kadar ankho hai

Jazba mohobbat ka

Kab najane hojaye

mo'aja mohobbat ka

apni jaat se bhi uo

ajnabee sa lagta hai

jiske saath ho jaye

hadsa mohobbat ka

Samrat finished his shyarai followed by dia's clapping! And that was enogh loud for nupur and mayank both to come back in their senses! It was not gone unnoticed by nupur and mayank that for whom he said this!.. "wah wah! Samrat kya baat hai..tumto shayar nikle".. samrat took bows.. "bas ye to India ki hawa ka kamal hai kyun mayank".. he asked mayank who was still lost!.. "hmm..haan haan".. he said not knowing what samrat was actually saying!

Dia looked at nupur who looked lost too.. "kya hua nupur!".. she aksed concern.. "nahi kuch nai uo bas aise hi..ye saree dekh achi hai na".. she said trying to divert the attention.. "haan bohot achi hai..tujhper bohot achi lagegi".. she said putting it on nupur but she removed it saying she doesn't want!.. "arey nupur! Rakhlo,,achi to lagogi haan".. samrat said with a smile..nupur also smiled at him still keeping her eye on mayank

"waise dia sagai to parso hai..uncle aunty aaj hi bhag gayen".. samrat said looking here and there trying to find dia's parents.. "bhag gayen?".. oh hello uo bhagege kyun?".. dia said with anger!.. "arey yaar..tumhari sagai karake uo jayenge na apne second honeymoon par".. samrat said and started laughing out loud..dia and nupur also joined in.. but mayank was leats bother!.. "tum bohot badmash ho samrat".. dia said trying to control her laughter.. "aur mere mom dad kuch kaam se bahar gayen hain haan".. she said justifying her mom and dad.. "kya horaha hai?".. a voice distracted all specially samrat! Here his chashmish was also there!

Samrat was again in his chahsmish land!..  "dia mai tailor ke paas jarahi hoon..tu bhi chalna mere saath".. nupur said as she was in no mood to stay near mayank.. "nahi nupur! Actually mom dad bhi nahi hain..ek kaam kar tu..haan tu mayank ke saath jakar kapro ki delivery le aa..koi problem hui to hum badme dekhenge ok".. that was it! mayank was waiting for this only!.. "haan haan..sure".. mayank said intereputing the conversation.. "nahi!!".. nupur almost shouted!.. "nahi mera matlab tha ki..its ok mai akeli chali jaungi".. she said and was about to leave!.. "nupur mai ata hoon na tumhare saath pls!".. mayank said so sweetly that only a heartless could refuse him.. "fine!".. she said and stromed out of the room.. mayank winked at samrat carefully that dia and gunjan couldn't notice.. samrat smiled and mayank ran after her!

------------------------------------

"chalo nupur!".. mayank said to nupur!.. nupur gave a shocking look to mayank who was sitting on a bike and was indicating her to sit behind him!.. "what the hell is this!".. nupur said with anger!.. "kya..tumne kabhi bike nahi dekhi?".. he asked innocently.. "shut up!.. tumhari gari hai na?..ye bike kyun".. she asked him..how can he even think that nupur will sit in the bike and that too with him?.. "nupur! Mai mayank Sharma hoon..gari bhi hai aur bike bhi hai mere paas..par aaj gari kharab hai..to hum bike se challenge ok"' he said with a proud look on his face!

"oh really! Then you are wrong..kyun ki mumbai me aaj bhi auto naam ki cheez hai..aur mai auto se jaungi uo bhi akele!"' she said and was about to go when mayank hold her hand.. "kis baat se dar lagta hai nupur! Bike pe baitne se ya phir mere kareeb baithne se?".. he aksed directly looking at her eyes!.. nupur was about to get lost in his chocolate brown eyes but she controlled and jerked away her hand..she sat on the bike.. "mujhe kisi se dar nahi lagta'ab chalo".. mayank smiled big as his plan was successful "I know you too well nupur bhushan".. he thought in his mind

"nupur! Mujhe pakar lo warna gir jaogi".. he said before starting the bike.. "no need mr mayank Sharma..i can manage".. she said sarcastically .. mayank smirked at her and the bike started with a jerk.. which caused nupur to fell on him.. "kaha tha na pakr lo..warna gir jaogi".. nupur twisted her lips in anger..finding noway she put her hand on his shoulder.. "ab chaloge?".. she asked anrily.. "as you say madam!".. mayank moved with a big smile on his face!

--------------------------------------

"madam! Here is your dresses".. the lady gave the bags to nupur!.. "ek minute..mai check karungi useke baad..pata nahi thikse kiya bhi hai ya nahi.. ap logo ka koi pata nahi hota haan..badme kahoge ki madam humari galti nahi hai hun!".. she said putting out the dresses..in which some were dia's and some were her.. "haan ye sab to thik hai".. she noticed the pink dupatta which was more than beautiful.. it was her only.. when she bought it she was least bother but now it was looking beautiful..unknowingly she put it on her head and admired herself on the mirror!

Mayank who was busy in his phone playing some stupid game looked up sensing some kind of restlessness.. yes that's why he was feeling like this..the most beautiful girl in a dulahn's dupatta was standing infront of him..the girl whom he loves the most!.. he could see her from the mirror!' she was looking like an angel.. he light color of the dupatta fited with her  fair complexion so well that it was looking that she was complimanting the dupatta

Nupur looked at herself! Any girl would be happy to see herself like this..and when she knows very well that she was looking beautiful..she looked thorough the mirror that mayank was looking at her like a shameless (he is nupur!ROFL ) she looked down feeling shy.. her cheeks were crimson red.. it was so embrassing.. she was liking that he was madly looking at her but then she removed the dupatta and turned around not meeting his eyes! Mayank also looked down and smiled.. he felt contentment.. that atleats she has some affect of his!..he shouldn't be hopeless.. he was now sure that it may take time but at the end of the day everything will be fine!

They returned back.. the hourney was silent.. mayank needed no words to understand that nupur have some feelings for him..may be only liking or attraction but one day it will turn into love..on the another hand nupur was stil lost in those eyes!.. it was like some spark were there whenever they were together! Mayank could see her from the glasses.. he so much love this girl!

As he stopped the bike nupur came back to her senses.. she got down.. and looked everywhere but him.. "thanks".. she said slowly and left from there while mayank stood there watching her running like a kid!..he finally could see some hope..he smiled big and also went in!

---------------------------

pls pres sthe like tab if you liked it and dont foget to shower me with jootey chappals a si know how much i am gonna get the after this partConfused

pls do comment and leave your views!

Edited by vampire_girl - 04 October 2011 at 12:16pm

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009supriyamnfankrish_artishonu631maghalakshmimona-bgginny09anju011tasnim.aysha1989Bhawna_artiIrum.prachi06kirti123MystiquecrazymayurianDhanakZdrmahagopi06princess84.SaduFarzi.Wings-of-Firelove.mayurarti-Zeenat-_ArTi4ever_--Neelanjana--mayuloveuPrincessBushi-Annu-affu123Bia_Ansari-SupriyaluvsMN-shafy_MN-DreamzGirl-..-Ayesshhaa-..Silent.Dreamerdrfizaahmed--Sanchu--annie07.PINK.Faria.minuu-Swetha-

Faria. IF-Stunnerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
tasfiii ami toamke oneeek bhalobashi
thanx for ur update
i m not feeling well- so i'll edit my post later

take care and all d best

drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
hay tasfia
i lova ya tooo for updating this
i almost lost hope tht ur nt gonna update it...

thnks loot for this

it was such a beautiful part
from his confession infront of samrat
to the miror one...hawww...kitna pyara tha sab kuch...
itni jadli kahtam hogya
pls dear try n update soon.but ya conc on ur studies frst
lov ya
Api
mis yaa tooo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drmaha

love.mayurarti IF-Rockerz
love.mayurarti
love.mayurarti

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Amazing update
Finally, mayank confessed to himself...gud
Luved the saree part, samrat shyarai and mayur eye-lock.
Cont soon n tnx fr pm

mayuloveu IF-Rockerz
mayuloveu
mayuloveu

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
beautiful, amazing. plz comtinue soon
kheya-mayur IF-Dazzler
kheya-mayur
kheya-mayur

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
awsom
Bhawna_arti IF-Dazzler