Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Phobias... What are you afraid of? (Page 4)

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
i am scared of heights Confused Confused

Edited by misha - 20 February 2005 at 9:06pm

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
...any time of bug/insect.....ewwwwww especially bees and crickets!! DeadDeadDeadYou would be too if you got stung by a bee in CLASS... Shocked..i also hate crickets--they jump too high--i remember once a cricket jumped up my skirt...i was terrifed! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  I am also afraid of heights.

When I was little, I used to be afraid of the dark and I used to think there was someone in my room when the lights were turned off (it took A LOT convincing by my mom for me to finally realize that it was the shadow of my huge teddy bear!!!  LOL). My family STILL teases me about it....Embarrassed  
rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 9:23pm | IP Logged

Anju.........as like 5,I used to think there were people or ghosts under my bedEmbarrassed. I used to be sooo scared and now my family still teases me about itEmbarrassed. My stupid bro told me once that when I slept, I used to be like on the top 1/4 of the bedLOL, rather than putting my legs straight I used to bend them upBig smile. Now, he teases me and says THAT IS WHY I AM SOOOO SHORT. mean, huh?Embarrassed

Edited by rabeeak2003 - 20 February 2005 at 9:25pm
Sand Senior Member
Sand
Sand

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabeeak2003

My stupid bro told me once that when I slept, I used to be like on the top 1/4 of the bedLOL, rather than putting my legs straight I used to bend them upBig smile. Now, he teases me and says THAT IS WHY I AM SOOOO SHORT. mean, huh?Embarrassed

LOL Even I had a fear of the dark when I was young. My mum and dad would bribe me with money so that I would go up to my room but I never gave in coz I was so scared.

But my family teases me about my fear of dogs coz my cousin has one and it has a mix breed of pitbull and he just always scares the daylight out of me...

Sand Senior Member
Sand
Sand

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spike

not to worry! i think i'm slightly more weird than u cuz i seem to be fascinated wby all the things people are scared of Confused

I am scared of Allah the most, althought he fear is replaced by respect and belief.

I am not scared of ghosts cuz i've seen one and it didn't really freak me out much.

But i've found my new-found fear of big spiders cuz i cudn't kill one and that advanced toward me everytime i took a shot.

And my big tme fear is snakes cuz they're so unpredictable!!! LOL (just like me)

I agree, I think my fear of God is also more intertwined with respect and faith.

LOLLOLLOL I can just imagine you trying to squash the spider... LOL

I get freaked out of snakes also.

spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sand

LOLLOLLOL I can just imagine you trying to squash the spider... LOL

well hon i wasn't trying to squash it...it was bigger than my hand! Confused

i was trying to nail it into my tub by splashing water all over it with my handpipe but it somehow dodged all the hits and came straight at me LOL

it was a good thing mom came along and i finally got the aerosol from her room (she always keeps every useful thing in her room...no wonder i wasn't winning over the spider!). i went to boil some water and she sprayed the aerosol over the spider n it died.

i still hate it and it sometimes comes in my dreams to haunt me.

Sand Senior Member
Sand
Sand

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 12:23am | IP Logged
LOLLOL Sorry yaar didn't know it was that big. I think my only fear that I get recurring nightmares from is about losing my teeth. Confused I had one today again... Cry
ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 12:55am | IP Logged
I am very scared on Darkness and thunder. It takes out scream from me.

Go to top