Navya

navya ...navya ...navya everywhere (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

laddoo598

IF-Sizzlerz

laddoo598

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Hahaha this is so true..All of my cousins and my friends at college are so into this show..In almost every conversation we have to talk about whats happening in Navya at least once..And needless to say every girl already has a major crush on Anant Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "navya ...navya ...navya everywhere (Page 2)" in Navya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Juhi.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Juhi.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
hahaha..nyc post...evn i discuss wid ma frnds sayin"navya dekha kya" 
LOL

sab ko navya ka chaska laga hua hai...navya fever is ol around...

neeraja swati

Goldie

neeraja swati

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
our active forum is the best example of it

anu17

IF-Sizzlerz

anu17

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
yaaa guys madly in  love with Navya Im sure this show will become the channel driver soon with more that 5..TVR ratings...

samratrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

samratrocks

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
luv da gangg... they rock!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Navya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.