India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

when will V get A kiss day - 2day/next week - LOL

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged

when will we get a kiss day ... LOL ... LOLLOLLOLU heard me right ...

when will we get a kiss day ...

1)last week we got a hug day ... with 6 hugs & 2 side hugs ...

2)this week ... I mean yesterday we finally had a winkWink day ... coz of MSK ka famous winkWink...  & geet winking Winkback at him ...LOL

3)so hopefully we get a kiss day very soon ... LOLok kiss day means no forehead wala kiss ...LOL

what say gurls ... when will we get our kiss day ... today or next week ...

so going by the weekly thing ... looks like we will get a kiss day next week LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

love4maaneetmaitri17shanzytazeen_29_G1234_jyothi111sldeepsprincess.rockspatakha-guddimeravigilisodrdee142Eccentric.Being-MansiKohli-jasraj123divareenaAbsoluvmaaniqrasakshi.ekanshsumona28prava55663rs12345kirti_fijia2zahid

Atiffa IF-Dazzler
Atiffa
Atiffa

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
dnt worry we will be celebrating kiss day,sabar karo kyoun kaye sabar ka phal meta hota hai LOL
Luv
TC
Atiffa

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluvdewdropred

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
a kiss on the cheek, lets not forget baby steps with geet and msk, from forehead we will move wond to cheek and then full kiss, this week surely cheek kiss, and full kiss next week (i think it will be like in dmg, the scene will go blurry, dont think they will show the kiss)LOL

Absoluvdewdropred

-MansiKohli- IF-Sizzlerz
-MansiKohli-
-MansiKohli-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
the cvs are in no hurry to show that di...they they taking their own time running the tortoise race which never seems to reach its destination...(mission kiss)and the forehead kisses are truly making me mad...humesha wahi...seems like they are following the old proverb that OLD IS GOLD so old fore head kisses are the best...so no chances of KISSHY-WISSHY di.but i am sure the cvs will  make the KISS day truly  memorable...till then let us satisfy ourselves with these hug days,wink days...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shanzyAbsoluvdewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

a kiss on the cheek, lets not forget baby steps with geet and msk, from forehead we will move wond to cheek and then full kiss, this week surely cheek kiss, and full kiss next week (i think it will be like in dmg, the scene will go blurry, dont think they will show the kiss)LOL

kirti the problem is when ever thy kiss ... at tht moment the screen becomes black Angrythey do it all the time stupid specialAngry effects ... did
it with last week ear kiss & then this week forehead kiss ...

I hope we get 2 see 1 proper kiss LOLwithout any disturbace / special effect ... LOLforehead / cheek pe bhi chalega ... par no blurry / black scene ... LOL

U think we will get cheek kiss today ... if we get cheek kiss today ... no problem ... but I think may B next week only LOL

par lip lock tho jaroor hoga before KC / on KC Day Dreaming

Edited by dewdropred - 06 May 2011 at 1:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi111sldeepssumona28Absoluv

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by azee11

dnt worry we will be celebrating kiss day,sabar karo kyoun kaye sabar ka phal meta hota hai LOL

Luv
TC
Atiffa

wohi tho kabse sabar kar rahen hain ... phal mil hi nahin rahan hain ...LOL
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mansi95

the cvs are in no hurry to show that di...they they taking their own time running the tortoise race which never seems to reach its destination...(mission kiss)and the forehead kisses are truly making me mad...humesha wahi...seems like they are following the old proverb that OLD IS GOLD so old fore head kisses are the best...so no chances of KISSHY-WISSHY di.but i am sure the cvs will  make the KISS day truly  memorable...till then let us satisfy ourselves with these hug days,wink days...

mansi geet promised maan tomorrow as per their conversation for a lip lock & then later she post poned it saying he will get it after he gets her dress stitched ... so before KC / on KC ... lip lock is for sure ... it's not tht far now LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv-MansiKohli-misty85

sara202 Goldie
sara202
sara202

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged

Edited by sara202 - 06 May 2011 at 1:50am

jyothi111dewdropred

Go to top