when will V get A kiss day - 2day/next week - LOL

Posted: 12 years ago

when will we get a kiss day ... LOL ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†U heard me right ...

when will we get a kiss day ...

1)last week we got a hug day ... with 6 hugs & 2 side hugs ...

2)this week ... I mean yesterday we finally had a winkπŸ˜‰ day ... coz of MSK ka famous winkπŸ˜‰...  & geet winking πŸ˜‰back at him ...πŸ˜†

3)so hopefully we get a kiss day very soon ... πŸ˜†ok kiss day means no forehead wala kiss ...πŸ˜†

what say gurls ... when will we get our kiss day ... today or next week ...

so going by the weekly thing ... looks like we will get a kiss day next week πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

dnt worry we will be celebrating kiss day,sabar karo kyoun kaye sabar ka phal meta hota hai πŸ˜†
Luv
TC
Atiffa
a kiss on the cheek, lets not forget baby steps with geet and msk, from forehead we will move wond to cheek and then full kiss, this week surely cheek kiss, and full kiss next week (i think it will be like in dmg, the scene will go blurry, dont think they will show the kiss)πŸ˜†
the cvs are in no hurry to show that di...they they taking their own time running the tortoise race which never seems to reach its destination...(mission kiss)and the forehead kisses are truly making me mad...humesha wahi...seems like they are following the old proverb that OLD IS GOLD so old fore head kisses are the best...so no chances of KISSHY-WISSHY di.but i am sure the cvs will  make the KISS day truly  memorable...till then let us satisfy ourselves with these hug days,wink days...

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

a kiss on the cheek, lets not forget baby steps with geet and msk, from forehead we will move wond to cheek and then full kiss, this week surely cheek kiss, and full kiss next week (i think it will be like in dmg, the scene will go blurry, dont think they will show the kiss)πŸ˜†

kirti the problem is when ever thy kiss ... at tht moment the screen becomes black 😑they do it all the time stupid special😑 effects ... did
it with last week ear kiss & then this week forehead kiss ...

I hope we get 2 see 1 proper kiss πŸ˜†without any disturbace / special effect ... πŸ˜†forehead / cheek pe bhi chalega ... par no blurry / black scene ... πŸ˜†

U think we will get cheek kiss today ... if we get cheek kiss today ... no problem ... but I think may B next week only πŸ˜†

par lip lock tho jaroor hoga before KC / on KC 😍
Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago

Originally posted by azee11

dnt worry we will be celebrating kiss day,sabar karo kyoun kaye sabar ka phal meta hota hai πŸ˜†

Luv
TC
Atiffa

wohi tho kabse sabar kar rahen hain ... phal mil hi nahin rahan hain ...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by mansi95

the cvs are in no hurry to show that di...they they taking their own time running the tortoise race which never seems to reach its destination...(mission kiss)and the forehead kisses are truly making me mad...humesha wahi...seems like they are following the old proverb that OLD IS GOLD so old fore head kisses are the best...so no chances of KISSHY-WISSHY di.but i am sure the cvs will  make the KISS day truly  memorable...till then let us satisfy ourselves with these hug days,wink days...

mansi geet promised maan tomorrow as per their conversation for a lip lock & then later she post poned it saying he will get it after he gets her dress stitched ... so before KC / on KC ... lip lock is for sure ... it's not tht far now πŸ˜†
Edited by sara202 - 12 years ago
yaar umeed pe duniya kayaam hainπŸ˜†. one day we will get maaneet kissdayπŸ˜‰
Hima lovely post . I think  kiss may happon on next week after KC this time we want a proper liplok for sure a camera trick but dekhne mai real hona chahiye...