Pakistani Serials

DOTW: Unrequited Love (Page 2)

Aleezzay.. IF-Dazzler
Aleezzay..
Aleezzay..

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
@seert - thank YOU  Embarrassed

@Blizard and @rdfan - looking forward Embarrassed

@Sid - word !! i agree .. btw where are you?? you don't even come to discuss PJP anymore? i was kinda missing you ..good to see you back Embarrassed

@-_AfridiMalik_-  nicely done Embarrassed i mostly agree with all of what you said 

@topic - i don't believe in love at first sight either .. it just seems too over rated and don't think its real Confused 

i mean attraction at first sight .. sure .. but LOVE?? nah uh .. noway hozzay Approve 

look at what happened to poor Bella .. she fell in love with a pretty boy .. who turned out to be a monster inside Shocked ROFL  ok bad example maybe LOL but maybe you get the drift LOL

about unrequited love ... again no clue Confused LOL maybe its real maybe its not ... its kinda difficult to figure out ... but the whole chasing the girl till she chokes out the "words" is kinda annoying ... i mean its creepy, weird and psychotic 

but my best bet would be to say its not the real deal ..cuz if you really "love" someone .. maybe you'll let them be ... rather than chase them around till they reciprocate ... i'd feel "love" for a puppy if it follows me home ... so what?? its just good human nature .. or sympathy 

ok now i am just rambling without making any sense ... i guess Confused so i'll zip it up now LOL

Edited by Alizzay.. - 19 May 2011 at 8:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity.

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged

Interesting topic yet again!

Though i think im pretty late but still would like to add my two cents here.

Will start with your last question; does true love exist?...I dont know. Perhaps it does or maybe it doesnt. Yes there is love but true love especially when it comes to loving some one else...well there i like to believe its just over rated and not really there.
Yes you may like someone, have feeling for them but then again how can you tell whether its true or not. I mean you cant measure love, can you? I guess i maybe contradicting myself but one cant really tell if their love is true or not.
Now coming to unrequited love, again i believe one cant say that a persons love is not true only because the object of their affection rejected them. One can truly love someone even if the other person holds no feeling for them. And if a person really loves some one then they should respect their decision and let them be. Like you mentioned about everything being fair in love and war. Well, its not always the case. For me respect comes before love. So if some one loves the other person they should respect them and not force them. Love happens. It cant be forced.
Yeah i know my answer is pretty vague...but what im trying to say is that for me there is no such thing as true love. Yes you may love some one and your feeling are true but one cant really measure it and tell yes theirs is true and the other persons love is not. Its just a feeling.

I hope made some sense there. Lol.

Aleezzay..

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Unrequited love is definitely real - there is no more proof of reality than unrequited love. To love someone with all your heart and not have them love you back the same way is life. And the only way that it can be "true" love is to understand that loving someone does not come with conditions. Just because you love someone does not mean that you have the right to expect them to love you the same way. That is not love because love is selfless - it only knows how to give without asking for anything in return. However, it is human nature to be selfish at times. And that is also reality. It is hard for us to love someone selflessly without asking or wanting anything in return.

But I think true love does exist, it all really depends on how you define "true love". In my opinion, true love is a love full of imperfections - and those imperfections make that love real. When love is a little selfish despite wanting to be as selfless to me as possible, I see the reality. When you love someone with all your heart, but you cannot help but feel jealous or angry that they do not love you or want you the same way - that is so much more real to me than the love that exists in fantasy. That inner struggle to love someone selflessly that goes against human nature in some ways is "true love" in my books. Not many people out there are willing to cope with that inner struggle, but those who simply try to overcome that struggle are truly lovers in my mind.

Aleezzay..

Aleezzay.. IF-Dazzler
Aleezzay..
Aleezzay..

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Interesting topic yet again!

Though i think im pretty late but still would like to add my two cents here.

Will start with your last question; does true love exist?...I dont know. Perhaps it does or maybe it doesnt. Yes there is love but true love especially when it comes to loving some one else...well there i like to believe its just over rated and not really there.
Yes you may like someone, have feeling for them but then again how can you tell whether its true or not. I mean you cant measure love, can you? I guess i maybe contradicting myself but one cant really tell if their love is true or not.
Now coming to unrequited love, again i believe one cant say that a persons love is not true only because the object of their affection rejected them. One can truly love someone even if the other person holds no feeling for them. And if a person really loves some one then they should respect their decision and let them be. Like you mentioned about everything being fair in love and war. Well, its not always the case. For me respect comes before love. So if some one loves the other person they should respect them and not force them. Love happens. It cant be forced.
Yeah i know my answer is pretty vague...but what im trying to say is that for me there is no such thing as true love. Yes you may love some one and your feeling are true but one cant really measure it and tell yes theirs is true and the other persons love is not. Its just a feeling.

I hope made some sense there. Lol.

thank you  and good to see you again Embarrassed

well honestly i am totally clueless about this whole topic Confused (yeah i was wide awake when i posted it LOL LOL) so your answer isn't vague at all .. in fact i agree with the sentiments too .. it IS kinda confusing 

@bold - agreed . maybe that makes it difficult to define 

i guess one has to fall in love to know if its for real Confused LOL

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Unrequited love is definitely real - there is no more proof of reality than unrequited love. To love someone with all your heart and not have them love you back the same way is life. And the only way that it can be "true" love is to understand that loving someone does not come with conditions. Just because you love someone does not mean that you have the right to expect them to love you the same way. That is not love because love is selfless - it only knows how to give without asking for anything in return. However, it is human nature to be selfish at times. And that is also reality. It is hard for us to love someone selflessly without asking or wanting anything in return. 

But I think true love does exist, it all really depends on how you define "true love". In my opinion, true love is a love full of imperfections - and those imperfections make that love real. When love is a little selfish despite wanting to be as selfless to me as possible, I see the reality. When you love someone with all your heart, but you cannot help but feel jealous or angry that they do not love you or want you the same way - that is so much more real to me than the love that exists in fantasy. That inner struggle to love someone selflessly that goes against human nature in some ways is "true love" in my books. Not many people out there are willing to cope with that inner struggle, but those who simply try to overcome that struggle are truly lovers in my mind.

@Bold - maybe this explains it all ... people have different opinions about what 'true love' really is .. so what's true love to me may not be the same for you ... i guess that way it kind of justifies everything is fair in love .. cuz people have different opinions and perspectives 

P.S. i don't believe in "everything is fair in love and war" thingy ... just putting it out there LOL

@Red .. oh i don't know about that .. cuz isn't love a positive emotion? so according to that logic .. it should result in all things positive .. although i have seen and heard a lot about negative emotions such as jealousy and possessiveness or obsessiveness in love and that leaves me even more confused Confused i mean like if you love someone then technically you should be happy with whatever makes that other person happy .. right??Confused

Edited by Alizzay.. - 23 May 2011 at 5:04pm

Ameres

Go to top