Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash_nivren thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
it's obvious that its rating will go down since its viewers are mostly youngsters...i think sp intensionally changed its timing so that now they can wrap up the show saying due to poor rating...hate sp😡...it was 6th among the sp shows and now it is 13th...sp is the only reason for this...hate sp to the core...😡
penguin143 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dis is too bad...😭& d only reason 4 dis is d new tym slot. nw sp's other stupid shows got 
d benefit of dis tym change as moved ahead in rankings.I think dis is exactly  wat sp wants😡

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I shall watch it even though it has a low TAM.
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Omg te ratins r v.bad!!! Last week it was leadin in noon slot n now??
Itz coz of te stupid sp...dey cud hav given us 6:30 tym slot instead of navya repeats(daily 3-4 reruns...wat te hell!!)
ccbm wud had given betta ratins n v wud'nt hav misst our show...
I tink ccbm s te only show in sp 2 b treated so badly...even behnein n slb wer given evenin slots...lol s der any1 who watch des craps???
n i dont get how des tam is calculated...coz in trps itz alwayz te color's shows wic leads n wen it comes to tam n weekly trp report sp s 1st!!! Howz it possible???
gulati10 thumbnail
CCMB rating seem to have the same Average what it gave during the prime time also . People still watch at afternoon but the showia not giving the pull audience are looking for
Looks like it's the last few weeks of the show
fiza_11 thumbnail
r these real or fake rating..all other stupid shows are above CCBM..
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
dis all is becozzz of afternoon slot . Hate SP .

@gulati

No Gulati , d real viewers who watch CCBM r nt watchng it or shold say they r nt allowed by SP 2 watch their Fav show . If they would b watchng d show on TV , d  rating would hav been different .
gulati10 thumbnail
So you mean to say that Sp is stopping people from watching CCMb
Well there is enough publicity of teh show and people know what is happening
Its teh flaw somewhere either that the people are not accepting the trackw hich may not be upto the mark, characters are not being appreciated by the viwers. Real viewers are there there r no fake viewers Donno what u mean by real viewers
The audience now a days is intelligent to gauge what show to watch and what not
SP may have given this show enough publicity it needed but its left to the audience to choose what they want to watch otherwise seeing the performance of this show its been shifted to the afternoon slot gives the reason of not giving the TRP's it needs.

Thats why Sp and RS have decided to move it to afternoon and its slated to close down by the end of this month according to India Forums and other news which we read.