Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

That's it I had enough , and I am leaving the foru

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't give a shit anymore. If u wanna bash at me, bash in front of my face.😡 I am leaving this forum forever. If u mods want to close this topic, go ahead. I am not gonna unban my account bec of my ff's. I am not coming back. This is not temporary, but my decision that is coming from the heart. I am quitting this forum. bye, sorry to disappoint u all my frens. not coming back ever... if u wanna know why i quit go check my yahoo, and hotmail. as for my ff well, I don't feel like writing it anymore. Peace Syria
Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey hey what hapend ,y so much of anger 
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hey syria pls dont do this. pls write ur ffs yaar. nd dont bother about ppl who say bad things. jst ignore them. d more importance u give to such ppl, more proactive they become in bashing u nd others. d best way to deal wid them is to just ignore them completely as if they dont exist. please dont leave becoz of few bad ppl. its they whi shud leave and not u
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i am not gonna come to place where i am insulted. I am a emotional person. This is a virtual world, but at least people should realize the effect on people. I really don't give a shit anymore., They made kaa7ela left, and me now. o well congratulate the bashers
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
no dear u shud report the bashers to mods and make them leave. this way they r winning in their intention of disrupting friendly ties in this virtual world. please dont leave becoz of them. these bashers shud be made to leave or else they wud end up making everyone else leave and the forum wud just turn into a batlle ground of bashers. who knows, maybe they are members of some other forums who are intentionally disruting the peace in this forum.
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Hey syria,don't leave dis forum plzzz...and so as 4 d bashers r concerned they will always try to harm u..so don't care about them...
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Syria Listen Dear The Best Way To Deal With Bashes Is To Report Them. As For Your FFs I Love Reading All Of Them. In Fact Iam An FF Writer and Reader. So Please Dont Leave.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Syria..you are again doing the same mistake what you did last time..& me also got carried away last few day back..but running away is not  the solution..WE RAE ALL here to LOVE YOU..so dont pay heed to others..SIMPLE..!!
hreeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh God firse yea topic suru ho geya...kaya hoga is forum ka!
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

What happened dear?? Please don't so this. Some people will never change and they enjoy bashing others. Please ignore them and use report option and contact with mods too...leaving is not a solution...this way the bashers will win in their evil motive. Please don't leave us. We all love you and you are one of the wonderful member here...our own PKYEK family...don't leave your family.

And regarding your ffs...I read the first one and that is one of the best FF I've ever read.