Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thnx chalhov 4 the chart n chalking out CB's position...
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Thank you Sukti and Challov ... CB must be threat to the said show that's why the entry of SRK and same kind of place , same kind of Radha Krishna songs ...Why to pick the same kind of atmosphere ...Creatives are living in dreams not trying to bring freshness and originality , taking CB1 popularity for granted ...Hope will come back from their dreamland and make convincing  story with content based strong script...
Edited by neerjashingla - 12 years ago
Radev_AvinaFan thumbnail
what happening with cb yaar dont understand why not they are using fresh story & show us something new Edited by Radev_AvinaFan - 12 years ago
..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: neerjashingla

Thank you Sukti and Challov ... CB must be threat to the said show that's why the entry of SRK and same kind of place , same kind of Radha Krishna songs ...Why to pick the same kind of atmosphere ...Creatives are living in dreams not trying to bring freshness and originality , taking CB1 popularity for granted ...Hope will come back from their dreamland and make convincing  story with content based strong script...

Exactly Neerja,they even use "Radhe Radhe".
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the ratings.

Hmm...so even though there is a increase...its for the ME though...and after a long time we see a rating in 2. something! All the serials seemed to have bounced back to their normal ratings! 

Regarding CB...the ratings tells us that audience are interested in watching the show and are repeatedly giving chances to the show. On saturdays, when u dont have serials in other channels, people flocked in to see CB...but to keep the interest for the entire week, when audience have another options, CB needs a fresh look...and gripping story!  Sigh. But the show makers arent understanding this and are dishing out wierd story upon another!! Audience needs to be pulled in...they cant sit back happily thinking that AviNa would do the work because they are popular!

Actually the general perception is that the story is almost similar to the first one...its not in entirety because this show is different in many aspects...but the normal audience doesnt have time to sit and sample each and every aspect...so since the basic look seems similar, they dont give enough attention! This can be only changed with proper story, less melodrama and by bringing some much needed freshness!! 

And plus I agree, the promos are quite odd and misleading! I mean promos are meant to generate interest but here the promos are used to repel audience! Especially the fire in wedding sequence...even i was like...Again Fire??...so obviously everyone would be thinking that same things are going to be repeated so why waste time?!!

The show in Colors...marks the coming back of Avika Gor...the girl who played little Anandi in the popular serial Balika Vadhu. She was promoted very heavily in the ads...So obviously the girl was the star puller for the show and hence the first day ratings of the show was so high. Lets see if they maintain it. 

Star too seems to have bounced back! I dont remember SGP having such ratings once CB2 came! So this is the first when it is happening! 
Edited by sia_lovely - 12 years ago
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Im hurt a lot with CB2 case its a boruing track In cb1 I used to love every bit of it...but here...ooops...can't writer don't know any fresh ideas to get..I don't know yaaar boring and its hurt a lot...
thanks for the ratings...I will may not watch till a good track...case exams also near to me...but used to come to the forum...case I love cbieans...my friends...
Edited by anu17 - 12 years ago
devina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
agree why the fake wife stuff again
would have been better if radhika had gone away not like cb1 but let everyone know  why going away(maybe collage) and let dev chase her
avivek75 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sia_lovely

Thanks for the ratings.

Hmm...so even though there is a increase...its for the ME though...and after a long time we see a rating in 2. something! All the serials seemed to have bounced back to their normal ratings! 

Regarding CB...the ratings tells us that audience are interested in watching the show and are repeatedly giving chances to the show. On saturdays, when u dont have serials in other channels, people flocked in to see CB...but to keep the interest for the entire week, when audience have another options, CB needs a fresh look...and gripping story!  Sigh. But the show makers arent understanding this and are dishing out wierd story upon another!! Audience needs to be pulled in...they cant sit back happily thinking that AviNa would do the work because they are popular!

Actually the general perception is that the story is almost similar to the first one...its not in entirety because this show is different in many aspects...but the normal audience doesnt have time to sit and sample each and every aspect...so since the basic look seems similar, they dont give enough attention! This can be only changed with proper story, less melodrama and by bringing some much needed freshness!! 

And plus I agree, the promos are quite odd and misleading! I mean promos are meant to generate interest but here the promos are used to repel audience! Especially the fire in wedding sequence...even i was like...Again Fire??...so obviously everyone would be thinking that same things are going to be repeated so why waste time?!!

The show in Colors...marks the coming back of Avika Gor...the girl who played little Anandi in the popular serial Balika Vadhu. She was promoted very heavily in the ads...So obviously the girl was the star puller for the show and hence the first day ratings of the show was so high. Lets see if they maintain it. 

Star too seems to have bounced back! I dont remember SGP having such ratings once CB2 came! So this is the first when it is happening! 

this ratings is what misti analysis of weekly trp whers cb rating are always 2+
zorinatm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
soon comes Dev's love for Radhika
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

@avivek: Yes, i did see Misti's ratings...that shows 2. something ratings. But i was saying abt this weekly TAM report wherein after a long time, the highest recorded TRP is 2. something. Arnd for 3 weeks we had 1. something acc. to this chart😊
Edited by sia_lovely - 12 years ago