Latest Promo: May 6th Video added by Miketa - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by bee5

Yup! Only at the end of the show today when they showed the precap. Probably that is the 1st time it was being show, so that makes it part of the show today. I don't understand why it is being disclosed before the WU. 

I think the promo was shown prior to today's episode going by the timeline.  I don't think there is a precap, so the promo is attached as precap.  The clip looks more staged than a precap generally looks.
Edited by gardes - 12 years ago
Originally posted by gardes

I think the promo was shown prior to today's episode going by the timeline.  I don't think there is a precap, so the promo is attached as precap.  The clip looks more staged than a precap generally looks.

Todays precap definitely was different bcos they wanted to make viewers aware of the time change and connect it to their new promo that was out last week. But what they showed definitely was in continuation of the episode story and it definitely looked as if it was aired 1st time after the episode. Hence my concern abt it being disclosed before the WU.

And no, promo was not attached as the precap. There was a precap and yes, attached to content of what was showed as the promo last week. Take a note - Sari is different. 

What the @TS has written is from the precap, not just abt the promo.

..more than that, I don't have issue if ppl have no issues.

Edited by bee5 - 12 years ago
I'm confused the precap and promo are the same right (Not the time change promo but this new one in pink sari)? Or  is there two different sets out like the new promo that Nikhil mentioned is different from the precap promo.
Okay .. I am wrong.
Today is not the day for me ...
I will keep shut.

Originally posted by bee5

Okay .. I am wrong.
Today is not the day for me ...
I will keep shut.

Why bee...? Am still confused...
I think that instead of airing a precap for next week of what will happen in the episode... Bhagonwali aired the new promo after today's episode ended.  However, this promo had already started airing in India today (during the ads for other shows).

There have been 2 new promos in the last week 😲😲😲😲😆😆😆
-One with the time change linked to the challenge which aired during the mahaepisodes first
-Second that aired today without the time change link and hopefully this will air outside India as well. lol.
Edited by rani2007 - 12 years ago
i love the precap/promo whatever it is.  specially when guddu grabbed runjhun by the hair.  that's the second time he's touched her (in promo).  and it was with a tempered, brute force (paradoxical, but that's how i see it).  and in both cases, runjhun is not the pathetic girl the mamis were bossing around.  she was actually looking guddu eye to eye now. 

a very sensual promo/precap, if you ask me.  bodes well for the future.  and notice, guddu wears the same shirt, but runjhun wears the pink sari.  remember how guddu gave runjhun the pink sari? 

👏
precap is the new promo of bhagonwali here is the link-

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=526244
can someone plz upload the video plzz
Originally posted by nikhilsahai

precap is the new promo of bhagonwali here is the link-

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=526244

Thanks Nikhil, promo was fantastic! Very sensual. Are the other parts of today up?
Edited by jpalagrawal - 12 years ago