Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Salman Khan: Katrina is Part of My Family (Page 2)

sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Like we care

Abbyviv Goldie
Abbyviv
Abbyviv

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by merelychic

Originally posted by AbbiePrivate

I loved Hrithik in JA, he looked great esp in fighting scenes but sometimes he seems emotionless to me .. Salman Khan wouldve suited the role better IMHO 

Disagree big time! Hrithik was pitch perfect in JA and its one of the few roles where I enjoyed his performance.. Salman cannot act to save his life, so he would have ruined the character big time. Veer is the perfect testimony to that

I loved HR in JA and that what I said in my first post and it was a perfect film not coz of HR, the costumes, the locations and everything else made the movie perfect .. but still for me HR is expression less/emotionless, and it's not a fact it's what I think.. however, I watched JA twice n enjoyed it ..recommended it for my sis n friends but to imagine Salman in that role is even better.. IMO, he's a great actor n one failure aka Veer means nothing,  everyone has to fail at somepoint .. take for example KitesDead 

Edited by AbbiePrivate - 06 May 2011 at 6:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sano_ruky786

qazplm IF-Sizzlerz
qazplm
qazplm

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbbiePrivate

I loved Hrithik in JA, he looked great esp in fighting scenes but sometimes he seems emotionless to me .. Salman Khan wouldve suited the role better IMHO 

Wow, that is quite an interesting perspective. I can understand Salman pulling off a Partner/Wanted role quite effortlessly, but portraying Akbar better than HR? Definitely not.

Hrithik is miles and miles ahead of Salman in terms of acting. Heck, he's miles ahead many bollywood stars. I may not be able to stand his offscreen dull personality, but on-screen he's a brilliant actor. Although he hasn't made the best choices in his career, JA is one of his few movies where he excelled as an actor. His physique and stature added to the persona of the character.

In my opinion, Salman would have tried a Veer and completely ruined the character. But then again, he might have just pulled out a surprise.

Kim75eraser

Shreyacool Goldie
Shreyacool
Shreyacool

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Salman would have been perfect in Chak de & ofcourse Baazigar too. He has a kind of personality which fits into any role.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kim75Katalicious-PinaColada-

kash4life IF-Rockerz
kash4life
kash4life

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
He let go of Baazigar, Chak De and Jodha Akbar! Yikes!

Though having seen the films I can't imagine any one else but SRK and HR in the roles.

But did someone say SK would be better than Hrithik in JA...ROFL Please thats ridiculous, Hrithik is far better actor then Salman when it comes to Period films and serious performance orientated roles. The same way Hrithik Roshan couldn't pull off a Partner annd Wanted and I'm guessing Ready.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheeneraser-PinaColada-ruky786

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
 oh kat is part of his family , btw by which relation they both are connected to each other??
Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Awww that is an adorable picture. They look so happy together. Kis bathameez ki nazar lagi thi!!! Angry I love Katrina's beautiful smile and the way something is going on between them and I want to know badly! :P (What they are laughing about)
Thats really good that Salman thinks that. this just proves that yes they are best friends forever. Nothing will affect their friendship, nothing.
Wow Salman refused some really good movies. Hopefully this is worth it. Actually not hopefully, I know it will be worth it. Kabir will show us his magic once again after New York. And yeah Kat was signed on before Salman, Kabir gave her New York, she'd never refuse another offer. I am so excited for this movie, its a dream come true for me :)

Kim75HaHaHeHe-Hupp

-PinaColada- IF-Sizzlerz
-PinaColada-
-PinaColada-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by merelychic

Originally posted by sheee

Like we care

but I care about you Selena! you and Justin Bieber are like a match made in heaven Hug
LOL

Go to top