Salman Khan: Katrina is Part of My Family - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ladygaga

He cries over it but does anyone stop?? No na... the best way to let go of that frustration is to bash other actors... thats what everyone does.. and i don't blame them... 😆
I think you don't have any right to complain about something, if you you do it yourself. He doesn't think its a big deal to call actors gay or other things, because he is doing it himself. then no need to be upset when someone else does same to Salman. I felt bad for him too. But now he is doing the same thing so I don' feel bad anymore.
Whats with all this whinin... report whatever you guyz want to.. get people banned or talk to the mods.. haha
What whining? I am talking to him. It could be that he doesn't even know that he is doing the same things he doesn't like other people to do. I am not wining, just telling him, like it is.
Originally posted by sheee

Da_BagarhBilla

you laugh at every actor other than Salman. You call them gay and all the things you don't like people to say about Salman.
Then you complain about people saying anything to Salman, especially when Salman was being called gay, you cried ariver over it.

I would like 2 Correct u over here... Except For SRK i never ever said a Bashing word for any actor... irrespective of what those actors hve equation with Salman Khan...

Ya i Admit i OPenly Pass GAY Comments for SRK... i m nt denying it... 

I dnt Complain everything which people Say here for Salman Except for REPEATED COMMENTS which are being Posted : Salman is a Killer, Salman is a Gay :::

What i Do, people notice a lot... What Some Members overe here do, nobody cares 2 See it ???

Ranbir Fans Asking Salman 2 Watch his own Career... Hrithik Fans Shouting it Loud Hrithik is better den Salman... <<<<<<<<< Here i Do Ranbir and Hrithik Bashing in IF Style 😉

I would like 2 give u 1 example which is here only... Rahul Khanna ke liye 1 comment kiya maine... it was just a JOKE... SImple... Sarcastic... and in REPLY 

liverach ::: Commented Atleast he is not a KILLER...

Sheee ::: Atleast i dnt label STARS as KILLER widout even a Proven Verdict 👏
cool story bro, you should tell that at parties.

if you're gonna instigate kadvai, who can blame you sire?
And btw.. you kinda made fun of ME before you made fun of Rahul Khanna

Originally posted by liverach

look it up BagarhBilla sire!

Waise, Its okay if you don't know Rahul Khanna...

after all.. he hasn't killed anyone yet

Calling a Person a "KILLER" when it is proven in Court He is NOT... is in itself a DEROGATORY BEHAVIOUR...

Apne aap ko dekh lo phir kisi ko kehna ke wo KILLER hai... i was just joking about Rahul Khanna in healthy way... not that i hve abused him or something... take lite... chill

I knw Very Well who is RAHUL KHANNA...ussey jayda toh meri Fan Following hai INDIA FORUM Mein 🤣
Originally posted by liverach

cool story bro, you should tell that at parties.

if you're gonna instigate kadvai, who can blame you sire?
And btw.. you kinda made fun of ME before you made fun of Rahul Khanna

hay mate , dont pay attention to sallu fans , looks like they want  u to turn in his fan ...
and dont get instigate at whatever they want to say..
Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

I would like 2 Correct u over here... Except For SRK i never ever said a Bashing word for any actor... irrespective of what those actors hve equation with Salman Khan...

Ya i Admit i OPenly Pass GAY Comments for SRK... i m nt denying it... 

I dnt Complain everything which people Say here for Salman Except for REPEATED COMMENTS which are being Posted : Salman is a Killer, Salman is a Gay :::

What i Do, people notice a lot... What Some Members overe here do, nobody cares 2 See it ???

Ranbir Fans Asking Salman 2 Watch his own Career... Hrithik Fans Shouting it Loud Hrithik is better den Salman... <<<<<<<<< Here i Do Ranbir and Hrithik Bashing in IF Style 😉

I would like 2 give u 1 example which is here only... Rahul Khanna ke liye 1 comment kiya maine... it was just a JOKE... SImple... Sarcastic... and in REPLY 

liverach ::: Commented Atleast he is not a KILLER...

Sheee ::: Atleast i dnt label STARS as KILLER widout even a Proven Verdict 👏
I am not a rahul fan. I just noticed you were making fun of SRK and rahul. And a lot of people make fun of actors. But you feel so bad when someone say same things to Salman, repeatedly.  I thought these things were important to you. Like Salman being called gay was bad etc. Now you are doing same things to SRK. Then you think its fair game to joke about actors. It could be that now you don't think its a big deal after few months here. anyway its ok.  
Originally posted by sheee

I am not a rahul fan. I just noticed you were making fun of SRK and rahul. And a lot of people make fun of actors. But you feel so bad when someone say same things to Salman, repeatedly.  I thought these things were important to you. Like Salman being called gay was bad etc. Now you are doing same things to SRK. Then you think its fair game to joke about actors. It could be that now you don't think its a big deal after few months here. anyway its ok.  

He made fun of him in a thread which was related to srk's gay comment.. a lot of people were mocking that comment and he mocked it too...
Sheee

If i remember Properly, i started Srk bashing coz of u only... u repeatedly come in Salman Thread although u dnt like him... or u dnt like the news which is posted... still u bashed him... 

NOW i don't complain as y u doin dis 2 Salman or not do dis or dat... coz i knw PPL here will write whtever dey wanna write chahe wo fan hai ya nahin... dey will write it...

If u can see my track record in this forum, i hve bashed very less number of times SRK or any oder actor... as compare to people who r nt even any1's fan, just came here 2 hve fun... in every thread...

Infact i never ever started it... i use 2 come n post about Salman and oder actors which i like, i never said a word 2 SRK before also... but BASHING Salman ki Har Actor ka fan aa ke kar jaata hai... wo bhi RAHUL KHANNA ke fans bhi... toh kya HUM CHUP RAHENGE 🤣