Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

First look: Delhi Belly (Page 5)

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladygaga

Why do i feel that imran khan's career is over... the Katrina kaif movie might save him.. but he is so boring to watch onscreen.. i feel like ranbir and raveer are going to go way ahead than him..

Omg if you think about it, thats true. Imran is so boring. Hopefully Katrina won't let MBKD be ruined.Tongue

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
I didn't think Imran was boring in IHLS. He was really fun there. Adorable. But I do agree, it's obvious that Ranbir and Ranveer are gonna be way ahead of him if they are not already! 
ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KatForeva

Why do i feel that imran khan's career is over... the Katrina kaif movie might save him.. but he is so boring to watch onscreen.. i feel like ranbir and raveer are going to go way ahead than him..

Omg if you think about it, thats true. Imran is so boring. Hopefully Katrina won't let MBKD be ruined.Tongue

He  bored me in Janey tu.. i actually liked him in Kidnap even though the movie was a flop...BKB was a disaster... I loved loved loved him in IHLS.. i think that was a movie where he showed SOME ENTHUSIASM... i Have a feeling he would be good in MBKD.. and yes.. Kat is there to attract the crowd.. i think there chemistry will be good.. hopefully he gives his 100 pecent to that movie.. otherwise he seems like he is sleep walking through some of the movies.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen.khoobsurat.Katalicious

WhipCreamPantie IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by KatForeva

He  bored me in Janey tu.. i actually liked him in Kidnap even though the movie was a flop...BKB was a disaster... I loved loved loved him in IHLS.. i think that was a movie where he showed SOME ENTHUSIASM... i Have a feeling he would be good in MBKD.. and yes.. Kat is there to attract the crowd.. i think there chemistry will be good.. hopefully he gives his 100 pecent to that movie.. otherwise he seems like he is sleep walking through some of the movies.

I mainly liked him in JTYJN and IHLS was ok. Otherwise I hated Kidnap and that movie with Shruti lol.
Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
O_o I don't feel his career's ending at all

I think he's being smart and taking his career slowly and steadily. 
Yeah he's kinda unengaging with his past projects, but I won't be surprised if he springs up, esp. with this movie.

and I feel that if anything, that Katrina movie's gonna BOG Imran further down -____- all the focus is obviously gonna be on her beauty and what not

def. hoping Delhi Belly's releasing before the fair and lovely movie

_dante_.khoobsurat.Dexterkichokri

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Ranbir and Ranveer are much better actors than him.. Ranveer in his first movie only showed so much confidence.. and Ranbir is already competing with khans in terms of box office.. Imran is not taking risks.. his box office record is not good.. he is not a good or confident actor... his mamu might try to help him.. but on his own he seems a bit lost.. it is ironic.. how i used to hate ranbir before.. and love imran.. but imran is not doing anything exciting work wise.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen.khoobsurat.Kataliciousruky786

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
^ yeah, I agree with you that he isn't doing much for his fans/career at the moment, which is a shame considering his legacy...

but I dunno, anything can happen haha. since they're all relatively new, its risky to predict who will emerge victorious...

but actually,  do kinda feel that Ranveer has the potential to outshine even Ranbir and he'll take less time...
Imran will take awhile. BUT it could happen

_dante_ladygaga.khoobsurat.

Go to top