Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

do people like naitik really exist.?? (Page 9)

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrth

Kaumudi,

My answer is YES. They do. The caveat is rarity. His overall persona as a fair-minded, intelligent, analytical, polite, deferential to the elders, free of chauvinist prejudices, open to own up apologies when due (and sometimes even when not due!LOL) all these are necessary attributes of a serial lead with educated, civilized and a sensitive persona- an ideal husband. The counterbalancing temperance with a stubborn streak or a willfulness of a pampered, lone male child from a rich family had themselves have been mellowed with gradual growth of love to his wife and subsequent adjustment.Tongue Here, as Akshara had been portrayed more adjusting to the demands of a joint family household of in-laws, Naitik is portrayed making greater adjustments in their mutual equation. All these are of course catering to hunky- dory, always positive, pretty picture of a soap serial in fictional world. In real world, the transitions and its mostly happy or positive growth are not so easy to achieve, but not impossible or improbable altogether. It depends on many things falling in right place at right time with good amount of luck.Confused So yes, I'd say he might exist in real world, but with great difficulty and a greater difficulty to find. All the best...LOLLOL

@Kamudi, what am i reading? Shocked i can't believe my eyes...jisko 2 saal se defend kar karke i'm bored, woh ITNA acha ho gaya ke now we're doubtful ke guys like these exist or no LOL he's slowly becoming raja Ramchandra Ouch bas, apni Sita ko na nikal de ghar se kisi din LOL pahleez, i dun want ramayan mixture in my YR..i liked grumpy moody naitik equally Day Dreaming woh wala zyada REAL tha..

Well , what can i say? i completely agree with smrth Clap it all depends on the support system ..anybody in naitik's place will be like Naitik...Confused he has EVERYTHING in life that one can ever dream of ! he's the only son of the family, a huge well settled business empire, good family values, a gr8 loving &  supportive family, gr9 friends like mohit, the best wife in this world, Akshara...he himself is extremely handsome, good looking guy, well educated, intelligent...he was born with a golden spoonin his mouth LOL...at least i will give away everything to be in his place...he's the IDEAL guy...can't say naitiks exist in reality or not...i haven't come across any...may be they r , may be there r guys better than him...how will u find him Kamudi? everybody's benchmark is different ! 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00YR_Naksh.aastha.smrth_vinita_beautiful16moonlight08saru.g-Stutz-Serendipity.._Divya_

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Raavan ko bhi Ram banana jaanthe hai humDay Dreaming Pucho kaise? By following Akshara's nuske...ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00YR_Naksh_vinita_moonlight08beautiful16_charu__Divya_

anamika00 Senior Member
anamika00
anamika00

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

Raavan ko bhi Ram banana jaanthe hai humDay Dreaming Pucho kaise? By following Akshara's nuske...ROFL
good one sarita...Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08_Divya_

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Kaumudi,

My answer is YES. They do. The caveat is rarity. His overall persona as a fair-minded, intelligent, analytical, polite, deferential to the elders, free of chauvinist prejudices, open to own up apologies when due (and sometimes even when not due!LOL) all these are necessary attributes of a serial lead with educated, civilized and a sensitive persona- an ideal husband. The counterbalancing temperance with a stubborn streak or a willfulness of a pampered, lone male child from a rich family had themselves have been mellowed with gradual growth of love to his wife and subsequent adjustment.Tongue Here, as Akshara had been portrayed more adjusting to the demands of a joint family household of in-laws, Naitik is portrayed making greater adjustments in their mutual equation. All these are of course catering to hunky- dory, always positive, pretty picture of a soap serial in fictional world. In real world, the transitions and its mostly happy or positive growth are not so easy to achieve, but not impossible or improbable altogether. It depends on many things falling in right place at right time with good amount of luck.Confused So yes, I'd say he might exist in real world, but with great difficulty and a greater difficulty to find. All the best...LOLLOL

@Kamudi, what am i reading? Shocked i can't believe my eyes...jisko 2 saal se defend kar karke i'm bored, woh ITNA acha ho gaya ke now we're doubtful ke guys like these exist or no LOL he's slowly becoming raja Ramchandra Ouch bas, apni Sita ko na nikal de ghar se kisi din LOL pahleez, i dun want ramayan mixture in my YR..i liked grumpy moody naitik equally Day Dreaming woh wala zyada REAL tha..

Well , what can i say? i completely agree with smrth Clap it all depends on the support system ..anybody in naitik's place will be like Naitik...Confused he has EVERYTHING in life that one can ever dream of ! he's the only son of the family, a huge well settled business empire, good family values, a gr8 loving &  supportive family, gr9 friends like mohit, the best wife in this world, Akshara...he himself is extremely handsome, good looking guy, well educated, intelligent...he was born with a golden spoonin his mouth LOL...at least i will give away everything to be in his place...he's the IDEAL guy...can't say naitiks exist in reality or not...i haven't come across any...may be they r , may be there r guys better than him...how will u find him Kamudi? everybody's benchmark is different ! 

Good one,LOL you correctly pointed out our fast changing perceptions- ever vigilant.Clap Yes, he has changed- say the power of love?! But that is what they (the makers) have aimed from the beginning, now they are stumbling upon it –almost serendipitously- is their good fortune. For if you remember, stubbornness was his greatest fault. And why or rather how not? You correctly mentioned his more then fair share of good fortune. Of all these-Wealth, Good intellect and good looks- these three are naturally intoxicating. It would easily turn a person into a self centered or inconsiderate young man full of vanity - a selfishly stubborn dandy. But a good upbringing, pampering tampered with conservative teachings of filial respects, exposure to good education all these may have checked that stubbornness falling into selfish kind. His basic fabric has always been showed sensitive and not truly selfish. This along with the help of good company like Mohit has steered his nature away from obstinacy of vainglorious kind. The vanity has not touched him to the core. It might have taken a first sensation of love (too sugary?!- but why need we be too cynical for a get away fiction?!LOL) to shake up a questioned stubbornness ( for, I believe, a truly analytical mind would analyze the self too). The subsequent painful conflicts and self realizations have opened the way for its discard. Then, the overpowering desire to meld and accommodate her feelings must have vanquished that stubbornness for all practical purpose. And lo , we have a mellowed husband on his way to become a fatherBig smile- until new mischiefs of script writers. Looking from the POV of my gender, it is easier to understand his transformation. What perplexes me is Akshara's stagnancy.Confused Will you help me out on her POV from your side? Many a times I am at a loss to defend or understand this original favouriteOuch...sorry, I've been too didactic and subjective todaySleepy...if you don't answer, I'd understand...Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

YR_Naksh.aastha._vinita_moonlight08Asawari_nakshSerendipity.._charu__Divya_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _charu_

Kaumudi,

Good one,LOL you correctly pointed out our fast changing perceptions- ever vigilant.Clap Yes, he has changed- say the power of love?! But that is what they (the makers) have aimed from the beginning, now they are stumbling upon it 'almost serendipitously- is their good fortune. For if you remember, stubbornness was his greatest fault. And why or rather how not? You correctly mentioned his more then fair share of good fortune. Of all these-Wealth, Good intellect and good looks- these three are naturally intoxicating. It would easily turn a person into a self centered or inconsiderate young man full of vanity - a selfishly stubborn dandy. But a good upbringing, pampering tampered with conservative teachings of filial respects, exposure to good education all these may have checked that stubbornness falling into selfish kind. His basic fabric has always been showed sensitive and not truly selfish. This along with the help of good company like Mohit has steered his nature away from obstinacy of vainglorious kind. The vanity has not touched him to the core. It might have taken a first sensation of love (too sugary?!- but why need we be too cynical for a get away fiction?!LOL) to shake up a questioned stubbornness ( for, I believe, a truly analytical mind would analyze the self too). The subsequent painful conflicts and self realizations have opened the way for its discard. Then, the overpowering desire to meld and accommodate her feelings must have vanquished that stubbornness for all practical purpose. And lo , we have a mellowed husband on his way to become a fatherBig smile- until new mischiefs of script writers. Looking from the POV of my gender, it is easier to understand his transformation. What perplexes me is Akshara's stagnancy.Confused Will you help me out on her POV from your side? Many a times I am at a loss to defend or understand this original favouriteOuch...sorry, I've been too didactic and subjective todaySleepy...if you don't answer, I'd understand...Smile

exactly what  I wanted to write Clap but couldn't find the right words...it's easy to get distracted for a rich, handsome only son...the perfect example is prolly Nikhil...with Naitik  , he's very much grounded only bec. of the strict discipline and restrictions...that's attributed to his  family ONLY...Naitik, Shaurya and Mohit are the PERFECT blend of modernism and tradition...a very rare combination...all other men r either here or there..like nikhil, rituraj, naitik's friends etc. However, it's debatable how much of restriction is good...

stubbornness, ego were his traits and they still are a part of his personality...at that time also i said it and now also, these r personality traits which cannot be changed... and they r helpful also...he was stubborn but at the same time, he was straightforward also...he spoke his mind...he's clean hearted..if he had any problem with akshara, he straightaway conveyed it to her and , it helped Akshara understand him better ! in a way this quality is the key to success to their marriage...coz Akshara, most of the times,  doesn't express herself properly...this quality  of Naitik was lacking in Rituraj guy...those who say something and mean something else...i dislike such ppl... one of his biggest qualities is that he knows the art of buttering LOL n keep all the ladies happy so that they dance to his tunes LOL in return, they pamper him and spoil him, including akshara..

naitik is moody , grumpy , stubborn egoistic , Akshara was nervous, timid, impulsive, but over the time, one adjusts   n take these things casually..even the little arguments n fights..they become  routine after a few years of marriage LOL we forget it and become normal in no time... now if naitik sees akshara talking to a guy, he'll not get jealous...now Akshara will not hesitate talking to Naitik...that's what adjustment is b/w husband and wife..right? when he met akshara the first time, i knew he will change...bec. i believe in the power of love...at the time of his wedding, everyone accused him of being insensitive n stupid but i knew this guy will be the best hubby for akshara LOL

Akshara? ur right..she's stagnant, one dimensional character Confused can't see any reason behind it except that CV's want the lead heroine to behave in a certain way...ms. perfect ! the ideal bahu, beti, wife, bhabhi etc. i didn't see any growth in her character after their SR (it's worth an applaud how she threw RR out of their life) ...after that, a little bit of growth was seen with naitik but she has a long way to go in dealing with her in laws..not being offensive but tactical...i'll not deny that her approach of handling her in laws is right, in  a way...i can say this with my personal experience...when u know u have to live in this family,  have nowhere to go,  it's better to ignore the sour experiences and paste a smile on ur face...don't keep anything in ur heart against anyone..look at the bigger picture, others r not bad as they seem (gayitri, DJ)...we also react extreme in adverse circumstances...

Edited by _charu_ - 07 May 2011 at 1:11am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

.aastha.smrthMadhavi_Di_vinita_Asawari_nakshmoonlight08--Sari--beautiful16Serendipity..saru.g_Divya_

_vinita_ IF-Dazzler
_vinita_
_vinita_

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
exactly what  I wanted to write Clap but couldn't find the right words...it's easy to get distracted for a rich, handsome only son...the perfect example is prolly Nikhil...with Naitik  , he's very much grounded only bec. of the strict discipline and restrictions...that's attributed to his  family ONLY...Naitik, Shaurya and Mohit are the PERFECT blend of modernism and tradition...a very rare combination...all other men r either here or there..like nikhil, rituraj, naitik's friends etc. However, it's debatable how much of restriction is good...

stubbornness, ego were his traits and they still are a part of his personality...at that time also i said it and now also, these r personality traits which cannot be changed... and they r helpful also...he was stubborn but at the same time, he was straightforward also...he spoke his mind...he's clean hearted..if he had any problem with akshara, he straightaway conveyed it to her and , it helped Akshara understand him better ! in a way this quality is the key to success to their marriage...coz Akshara, most of the times,  doesn't express herself properly...this quality  of Naitik was lacking in Rituraj guy...those who say something and mean something else...i dislike such ppl... one of his biggest qualities is that he knows the art of buttering LOL n keep all the ladies happy so that they dance to his tunes LOL in return, they pamper him and spoil him, including akshara..

naitik is moody , grumpy , stubborn egoistic , Akshara was nervous, timid, impulsive, but over the time, one adjusts   n take these things casually..even the little arguments n fights..they become  routine after a few years of marriage LOL we forget it and become normal in no time... now if naitik sees akshara talking to a guy, he'll not get jealous...now Akshara will not hesitate talking to Naitik...that's what adjustment is b/w husband and wife..right? when he met akshara the first time, i knew he will change...bec. i believe in the power of love...at the time of his wedding, everyone accused him of being insensitive n stupid but i knew this guy will be the best hubby for akshara LOL

Akshara? ur right..she's stagnant, one dimensional character Confused can't see any reason behind it except that CV's want the lead heroine to behave in a certain way...ms. perfect ! the ideal bahu, beti, wife, bhabhi etc. i didn't see any growth in her character after their SR (it's worth an applaud how she threw RR out of their life) ...after that, a little bit of growth was seen with naitik but she has a long way to go in dealing with her in laws..not being offensive but tactical...i'll not deny that her approach of handling her in laws is right, in  a way...i can say this with my personal experience...when u know u have to live in this family,  have nowhere to go,  it's better to ignore the sour experiences and paste a smile on ur face...don't keep anything in ur heart against anyone..look at the bigger picture, others r not bad as they seem (gayitri, DJ)...we also react extreme in adverse circumstances...

[/QUOTE]

awesome awesome awesome.. Clap ohh di i'm bowl over ur explanations skills ... its really inspiring to read ur post every time... Hug

but as usual i'm here to defend akshi... LOL yaah agreed that naitik is straightforward n expressive in  his likes n dislikes which i really appreciate n had also played a key role in success to their marriage ... but their relation is conquer coz of akshi's nature too.. if u expect both the couple to be grumpy n stubborn den i doubt their marriage will work ...Confused i think either of the couple should be more calm n composed mind wen other is of diverse nature.. as we say opposite attracts each other... n hence Naksh compliment each other thoroughly... i agree akshi is very nervous, timid, impulsive but she believes that her happiness lies in family's unity n peace at home more than anything else .. she try her best to avoid any misunderstanding n keep apologizing ... but that doesn't mean that she is wrong n others r right.. it only means that she gives more value to relationship infact much more than her personal ego... Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kingini_aardraMadhavi_DiAsawari_nakshmoonlight08--Sari--beautiful16Serendipity.._charu__Divya_

kingini_aardra Goldie
kingini_aardra
kingini_aardra

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
i too totally love naitik yaaar...
what a caring hubby...
i  dream that my hubby should be like naitik...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gutky

awesome awesome awesome.. Clap ohh di i'm bowl over ur explanations skills ... its really inspiring to read ur post every time... Hug

but as usual i'm here to defend akshi... LOL yaah agreed that naitik is straightforward n expressive in  his likes n dislikes which i really appreciate n had also played a key role in success to their marriage ... but their relation is conquer coz of akshi's nature too.. if u expect both the couple to be grumpy n stubborn den i doubt their marriage will work ...Confused i think either of the couple should be more calm n composed mind wen other is of diverse nature.. as we say opposite attracts each other... n hence Naksh compliment each other thoroughly... i agree akshi is very nervous, timid, impulsive but she believes that her happiness lies in family's unity n peace at home more than anything else .. she try her best to avoid any misunderstanding n keep apologizing ... but that doesn't mean that she is wrong n others r right.. it only means that she gives more value to relationship infact much more than her personal ego... Smile

ur very right..one of them has to be calm and composed otherwise marriage will not work...but here, ur akshi is calm and composed only with her in laws, not naitik...most of the times...LOL i'll say she was plain lucky that naitik was madly in love with her... i'm not saying it's wrong to prioritize ur family's happiness over ur personal life ...i dun want akshara to be timid in front of naitik, i want  ke she's as assertive with her in laws as she's with naitik...that's why i said , not be offensive but tactful...like varsha...doesn't she get her way everytime ? she's a smart girl Clap ma bhi khush, pati bhi khush, n varsha , the happiest...

see Vini, when u will get married, u will know how the equation with in laws is...if, to keep the family united, one has to sacrifice their personal desires and change themselves, then i dun think it's worth it ! in Akshara's case may be it is but in reality therez a 50-50 chance of success...i personally feel ke jitna tum daboge, log utna hi dabayenge..they will take u for granted...they will use you...pehle toh i don't think anybody can be as selfless as akshara is...if they r so timid, they r treated like a doormat...u have to have an upperhand sometimes...

no doubt, naksh perfectly compliment each other...i never said akshara is wrong, i toh said i appreciate her efforts n they turned out to be fruitful, thankfully Tongue , but only in daily soap !  naitik is  hanging  there in cloud 9 coz this is what all guys expect from their wives...that his wife keeps his family happy...jisko contentment mil gayi, usko sab mil gaya...i toh am talking in favor of akshara coz mujhe lagta hai in reality, any girl in her place will be very suffocated Ouch

Edited by _charu_ - 07 May 2011 at 8:26am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_vinita_beautiful16moonlight08-Nasreen-

Go to top