Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

do people like naitik really exist.?? (Page 7)

Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautiful16

Originally posted by Tafseer

Originally posted by moonlight08

i thnk yes... people like naitik exist... very rare bt yeah ther r people who r equally lovng & caring like him... Big smile

progress in naitik's character is believable... frm a possessive lover to a caring husband... whole journey was absolutely fantastic...Thumbs Up

i agree.. i agree..Big smile the journey is worth remembering.. Big smile totally into naksh these days..Embarrassed

wat shud i say??? my deewanapan has crossed all limits... if m talkng abt relationships, i give example of naksh...LOL
their potrayal of husband & wife is so real tat i feel thy r part of my home... their problms r mine, their happiness r mine... Big smileBig smile

Big smile Big smile  Big smile do i need to say anything..
aajkal Naksh toh mere andar hi baste hai...inka pyaar dekhke i felt the need of love too... Embarrassed Embarrassed pehle i too was anjaan of all this shaadi process n life partner...but YR ne mere dil ki kone mein ek chupi hyi aas ko badhawa de diya...now all is that i wanna get married too...Big smile dekho hum kya the n kya ho gaye...LOL

sach yaar yeh serial ne humein hi badal diya... i hav never spoken abt marriage in details to anybody which m doin here now... & all the little details we talk on phone... baap re LOLLOLLOL

har rishte ki pehchaan hui hai YR se...n husband-wife ki relation ne sabse zyada effect daala hai...kabhi kabhi toh Akshara se jalan hoti hai...LOL phir sochte hai ki nahi Naitik is meant to be for Akshara..mere liye Naitik kse jaisa kloi aa jaaye...LOL LOL
aye apne phone ke baare mein don;t talk...what all we discuss..?? Embarrassed LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_vinita_beautiful16moonlight08

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smrth_vinita_

Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrth

Kaumudi,

My answer is YES. They do. The caveat is rarity. His overall persona as a fair-minded, intelligent, analytical, polite, deferential to the elders, free of chauvinist prejudices, open to own up apologies when due (and sometimes even when not due!LOL) all these are necessary attributes of a serial lead with educated, civilized and a sensitive persona- an ideal husband. The counterbalancing temperance with a stubborn streak or a willfulness of a pampered, lone male child from a rich family had themselves have been mellowed with gradual growth of love to his wife and subsequent adjustment.Tongue Here, as Akshara had been portrayed more adjusting to the demands of a joint family household of in-laws, Naitik is portrayed making greater adjustments in their mutual equation. All these are of course catering to hunky- dory, always positive, pretty picture of a soap serial in fictional world. In real world, the transitions and its mostly happy or positive growth are not so easy to achieve, but not impossible or improbable altogether. It depends on many things falling in right place at right time with good amount of luck.Confused So yes, I'd say he might exist in real world, but with great difficulty and a greater difficulty to find. All the best...LOLLOL

Thanku for the Luck...Big smile we will be needing it...LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smrthbeautiful16moonlight08

Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrth

Kaumudi,

My answer is YES. They do. The caveat is rarity. His overall persona as a fair-minded, intelligent, analytical, polite, deferential to the elders, free of chauvinist prejudices, open to own up apologies when due (and sometimes even when not due!) all these are necessary attributes of a serial lead with educated, civilized and a sensitive persona- an ideal husband. The counterbalancing temperance with a stubborn streak or a willfulness of a pampered, lone male child from a rich family had themselves have been mellowed with gradual growth of love to his wife and subsequent adjustment. Here, as Akshara had been portrayed more adjusting to the demands of a joint family household of in-laws, Naitik is portrayed making greater adjustments in their mutual equation. All these are of course catering to hunky- dory, always positive, pretty picture of a soap serial in fictional world. In real world, the transitions and its mostly happy or positive growth are not so easy to achieve, but not impossible or improbable altogether. It depends on many things falling in right place at right time with good amount of luck. So yes, I'd say he might exist in real world, but with great difficulty and a greater difficulty to find. All the best...LOLLOL

@Bold... Awesome smrth ... This is what i wanted to say, its a fictional character and everything has put into place, if its ot happening also. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00smrthmoonlight08_Divya_

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged

_NiShI_ IF-Rockerz
_NiShI_
_NiShI_

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
As far as i know it will be so hard to find naitik in real but some qualities do exist in some people but may be not 100% naitik
I can relate to my father n  3  bro's  each one looks after their wifes so much realy nice to see each one cares in different ways
when akshara was missing i remembered how one day  when  she (my sil)was missing in a crnival he was so so worried n he was also just about to cry
n when sil is not well he gets so scared he never leaves her for a moment he will stay the whole day with her

Edited by nishi755 - 06 May 2011 at 5:57am

smrth_vinita_moonlight08_Divya_

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged

smrth_vinita_beautiful16_Divya_

anveshasharma Goldie
anveshasharma
anveshasharma

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
ya i agree with u all guys.i was also complete anjaan about marriage be4 dis show.papa jab bhi kehete dat once u grow up,u will get married aur main chir jati n never wanted to get married.but yrkkh ne is rishte ko itna khubsurati ke saath potray kiya hai .ki ab main sochti hoon ki kitna beautiful ehsaas hota hoga na just like for akshara.dere bonding,dere love,n everythingEmbarrassed,i m just loving dat.d cocept of arrange marriage is so beautiful.dis is just a magic of yrkkh n naksh.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08_Divya_

Go to top