Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

do people like naitik really exist.?? (Page 13)

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

You hit the nail...Naitik was never bad, but his self perceptions did have narcissistic streak- naturally so. Such people are difficult to be liked but in his case, it never went into head ( hence Mohit etc.) and honest self appraisals checked it. So we had various confessions like 'akdu hun'(honest), 'thoda budhdhu hun (dishonest) etc. He is redeeming himself with sincerity and love for his wife (starting with a tickle, now setting intense). These traits are maturing him above conceit.

But Charu, Akshara is captivatingTongue (if not for glycerin tears) she has been original draw of this show. Her initial portrayal of protected, reasoning, non-interfering (so unlike nowadays) but observant self had a fascinating freshness of innocence combined with beauty.Embarrassed The surface nervousness had a fine anchor of an inner conviction when convinced. This had potential and scope for growth...waiting...Confused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00_vinita_beautiful16moonlight08-Nasreen-sanw_Divya_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrth

You hit the nail...Naitik was never bad, but his self perceptions did have narcissistic streak- naturally so. Such people are difficult to be liked but in his case, it never went into head ( hence Mohit etc.) and honest self appraisals checked it. So we had various confessions like 'akdu hun'(honest), 'thoda budhdhu hun (dishonest) etc. He is redeeming himself with sincerity and love for his wife (starting with a tickle, now setting intense). These traits are maturing him above conceit.

But Charu, Akshara is captivatingTongue (if not for glycerin tears) she has been original draw of this show. Her initial portrayal of protected, reasoning, non-interfering (so unlike nowadays) but observant self had a fascinating freshness of innocence combined with beauty.Embarrassed The surface nervousness had a fine anchor of an inner conviction when convinced. This had potential and scope for growth...waiting...Confused

LOL yes. me too..waiting Confused but i dun find her captivating..i like her but still Confused for me, the original draw was , is and always be naitik..no matter how much they spoil his character...akshara is just another  one of the bahus of SP ! interestingly, all the husbands of SP r better n have a huge fan following compared to the devi's LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smrth_vinita_moonlight08sanw_Divya_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
@smrth, my dear, why not for the glycerin tears? LOL they were always there n they will be there...dun know why RS likes to sketch all his heroines that way...that navya one is the same...nervous , timid, naiveConfused woh CCBM wali bhi...nervous...timid, naive ! the supporting characters r slightly better ! surprisingly, all of them make perfect bahus ! Shocked

Edited by _charu_ - 09 May 2011 at 2:03am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smrth_vinita_moonlight08_Divya_

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

@smrth, my dear, why not for the glycerin tears? LOL they were always there n they will be there...dun know why RS likes to sketch all his heroines that way...that navya one is the same...nervous , timid, naiveConfused woh CCBM wali bhi...nervous...timid, naive ! the supporting characters r slightly better ! surprisingly, all of them make perfect bahus ! Shocked

No Charu, The tears were not always there. I still remember this placid beauty; out of nervousness or by basic nature, she would be inclined to stay silent and closed- opening only to her closest friend. But there were no tears. Her outer composure was appearing deeper then Naitik's initial chirpiness...Naitik's inconsiderate stubbornness or 'me-first' obstinacy were tilting the balance in her favour- signs of greater maturity (remember SR thrashing?) or scope of faster development. Only in one aspect, he was outscoring- sharper intelligence. But she was not dumb either. And then, somehow the growth table has turned mostly in Naitik's favour.

YRKKH along with Pavitra Rishta were only two dinner time watches, I've acquired recently. I used to be big no-no for Indian soaps I had actively tried to wean my MOM away from the soaps, but ended up peeking up these two- initially intrigued by two beauties- Akshara and Archana- and later hitched on more strongly with Forum interactions...So on other characters you mentioned I can't comment, but yes 'stereotype' is obvious from some fleeting views sometimes.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00_vinita_moonlight08_Divya_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrth

Originally posted by _charu_

No Charu, The tears were not always there. I still remember this placid beauty; out of nervousness or by basic nature, she would be inclined to stay silent and closed- opening only to her closest friend. But there were no tears. Her outer composure was appearing deeper then Naitik's initial chirpiness...Naitik's inconsiderate stubbornness or 'me-first' obstinacy were tilting the balance in her favour- signs of greater maturity (remember SR thrashing?) or scope of faster development. Only in one aspect, he was outscoring- sharper intelligence. But she was not dumb either. And then, somehow the growth table has turned mostly in Naitik's favour.

YRKKH along with Pavitra Rishta were only two dinner time watches, I've acquired recently. I used to be big no-no for Indian soaps I had actively tried to wean my MOM away from the soaps, but ended up peeking up these two- initially intrigued by two beauties- Akshara and Archana- and later hitched on more strongly with Forum interactions...So on other characters you mentioned I can't comment, but yes 'stereotype' is obvious from some fleeting views sometimes.

from the time I am watching YR, i cannot remember any instance where there were no tears Confused from the very 2nd epi, where she was spotted with the alok guy by her father to the first rishta, RR rishta, non stop crying "mera rishta toot gaya, kya main itni buri hoon" , naitik's rishta (she couldn't speak a word in front of him n later on came down crying ke woh mana kar denge rishte ke liye LOL)...yes, after naitik came in her life, she regained her lost self esteem n confidence...that's the magic of love Embarrassed 

well, naitik had the "i my myself attitude" but that's there with everyone when they r single..after he met akshara, it was only "akshara" and after they got married, it's "naksh" ! whenever he tried his old formula on aksh, he failed n understood ke his life revolves around aksh only, he did samarpan (in dadi's words) in true sense...but for Akshara, before marriage, it was always "ma bauji, izzat", after marriage, "sasural ke kaide" , thereafter "ma" and just recently (frm the time of batwara) , it's naitik...sad part is tht "i me myself" never existed for her.

Edited by _charu_ - 10 May 2011 at 1:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08Asawari_naksh-Nasreen-

Go to top