Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: FLGators

remember the time he was jealous of the guy when he saw Akshara talking to him. I was thinking yeh tho psycho lagtha hai...πŸ˜† but dekhne mein kitna maza aaya tha,  that possessive streak borderline bad guy image but dil se accha...😍

yeah di.. i cherish naksh's courtship days..Day Dreaming naitik was supercool at that time.. ma ka ladla.. possissive fiance..Embarrassed 

best part was ki baad mein usne akshara ko kitne acche se manaya.. egoistic.. yet valued akshara more..πŸ˜ƒ
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: moonlight08

yeah di.. i cherish naksh's courtship days..😍 naitik was supercool at that time.. ma ka ladla.. possissive fiance..😳 

best part was ki baad mein usne akshara ko kitne acche se manaya.. egoistic.. yet valued akshara more..πŸ˜ƒ

What made it more believable was Akshara was this simple sweet si, bholi si ladki w/avg intelligence, no beauty queen & he was so head over heels... he was a knuckle head but he had swept her off her feet even w/all his personality flaws. They were so perfect for each other even w/all the imperfections. We could all relate to it...hopefully they we will get to see glimpses of their personality from time to time...😍
Edited by FLGators - 12 years ago
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
my hubby is actually better than Naitik or sure. looks  good too.very supportive, sensitive and all. 
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: cimba

my hubby is actually better than Naitik or sure. looks  good too.very supportive, sensitive and all. 

good for youπŸ‘ Life mein aur kya chahiyeπŸ˜‰
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so true. two beautiful kids ,hubby who cares ,nice house and a dog.  i have all anyone can ask for. happy and healthy with god's blessing.   
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: FLGators

What made it more believable was Akshara was this simple sweet si, bholi si ladki w/avg intelligence, no beauty queen & he was so head over heels... he was a knuckle head but he had swept her off her feet even w/all his personality flaws. They were so perfect for each other even w/all the imperfections. We could all relate to it...hopefully they we will get to see glimpses of their personality from time to time...😍

oh Sari, i thought Akshara was this beauty queen , jiske upar all the boys were latoo and naitik was the lucky one πŸ€£ remember that guy who was mad for akshara in her college days? 

may be love happens b/w imperfect ppl. only...bec. the perfect ones r so perfect that they can't get enuf of themselves  πŸ˜† prolly they will not like the imperfect ones to be in their company...

sigh ! love IS truely BLIND ! Naitik was never so bad ke he should not be loved...like he said, pasand aa hi jaata hoon sabko πŸ˜† Madam toh perfect banne ke chakkar mein imperfect ban jaati hai. 
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You hit the nail...Naitik was never bad, but his self perceptions did have narcissistic streak- naturally so. Such people are difficult to be liked but in his case, it never went into head ( hence Mohit etc.) and honest self appraisals checked it. So we had various confessions like 'akdu hun'(honest), 'thoda budhdhu hun (dishonest) etc. He is redeeming himself with sincerity and love for his wife (starting with a tickle, now setting intense). These traits are maturing him above conceit.

But Charu, Akshara is captivatingπŸ˜› (if not for glycerin tears) she has been original draw of this show. Her initial portrayal of protected, reasoning, non-interfering (so unlike nowadays) but observant self had a fascinating freshness of innocence combined with beauty.😳 The surface nervousness had a fine anchor of an inner conviction when convinced. This had potential and scope for growth...waiting...πŸ˜•

Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: smrth

You hit the nail...Naitik was never bad, but his self perceptions did have narcissistic streak- naturally so. Such people are difficult to be liked but in his case, it never went into head ( hence Mohit etc.) and honest self appraisals checked it. So we had various confessions like 'akdu hun'(honest), 'thoda budhdhu hun (dishonest) etc. He is redeeming himself with sincerity and love for his wife (starting with a tickle, now setting intense). These traits are maturing him above conceit.

But Charu, Akshara is captivatingπŸ˜› (if not for glycerin tears) she has been original draw of this show. Her initial portrayal of protected, reasoning, non-interfering (so unlike nowadays) but observant self had a fascinating freshness of innocence combined with beauty.😳 The surface nervousness had a fine anchor of an inner conviction when convinced. This had potential and scope for growth...waiting...πŸ˜•

πŸ˜† yes. me too..waiting πŸ˜• but i dun find her captivating..i like her but still πŸ˜• for me, the original draw was , is and always be naitik..no matter how much they spoil his character...akshara is just another  one of the bahus of SP ! interestingly, all the husbands of SP r better n have a huge fan following compared to the devi's πŸ˜†
Krinya thumbnail
@smrth, my dear, why not for the glycerin tears? πŸ˜† they were always there n they will be there...dun know why RS likes to sketch all his heroines that way...that navya one is the same...nervous , timid, naiveπŸ˜• woh CCBM wali bhi...nervous...timid, naive ! the supporting characters r slightly better ! surprisingly, all of them make perfect bahus ! πŸ˜²Edited by _charu_ - 12 years ago
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

@smrth, my dear, why not for the glycerin tears? πŸ˜† they were always there n they will be there...dun know why RS likes to sketch all his heroines that way...that navya one is the same...nervous , timid, naiveπŸ˜• woh CCBM wali bhi...nervous...timid, naive ! the supporting characters r slightly better ! surprisingly, all of them make perfect bahus ! πŸ˜²

No Charu, The tears were not always there. I still remember this placid beauty; out of nervousness or by basic nature, she would be inclined to stay silent and closed- opening only to her closest friend. But there were no tears. Her outer composure was appearing deeper then Naitik's initial chirpiness...Naitik's inconsiderate stubbornness or 'me-first' obstinacy were tilting the balance in her favour- signs of greater maturity (remember SR thrashing?) or scope of faster development. Only in one aspect, he was outscoring- sharper intelligence. But she was not dumb either. And then, somehow the growth table has turned mostly in Naitik's favour.

YRKKH along with Pavitra Rishta were only two dinner time watches, I've acquired recently. I used to be big no-no for Indian soaps I had actively tried to wean my MOM away from the soaps, but ended up peeking up these two- initially intrigued by two beauties- Akshara and Archana- and later hitched on more strongly with Forum interactions...So on other characters you mentioned I can't comment, but yes 'stereotype' is obvious from some fleeting views sometimes.