Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

do people like naitik really exist.??

Posted: 12 years ago

the show belonged to naitik singhania yesterday..πŸ˜ƒ he was just too good..πŸ˜›

btw kal raat se me and divya di are thinking the same thing.. do such wonderful people like naitik really exist.?? or the creative team is just raising the expectation bar for us.??
naitik truly has been a gem of a husband.. right from his entry.. i have always adored this character.. but of late.. im going totally gaga over him.. the way he takes care of akshara.. the way he went out of the way to find his wife.. do husbands like him are actually found in reality or this is just an illusion.??

i relate to YR so much.. i have people like daddaji in my house.. but.. can naitik be found in real life too.??
Edited by moonlight08 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well there r ppl like naitik existing my jiju my cousin sis hubby he is just like naitik always supportive yaar so i guess out 100 atleast 10 hubby r like him infact SP shown all main lead hubby as very supportive excpet of few show all show hubby are really supportive&loving
Originally posted by: preksha_naksh

well there r ppl like naitik existing my jiju my cousin sis hubby he is just like naitik always supportive yaar so i guess out 100 atleast 10 hubby r like him infact SP shown all main lead hubby as very supportive excpet of few show all show hubby are really supportive&loving

i love naitik yar.. he's just too gud...πŸ˜ƒ
JAYA_09 thumbnail
really loved naitik nowadays after sneha's issue he shown so much maturity and loved him and during batwara or when akshi telling taht she should not conceive for sometime or even against bhaisa and every whee naitik showed the real life partner does for his wife. loved naitik in last one week he kept his coolness to find akshara and somuch going thru his mind and heart but he stood like rral hero big bow to him. and the way when he found akshara in lockers his eyes is full of tears and the bed room scene was so good and mng scene was fantabul;ous. kudos to our munna. now i trust naitik he vl never leave akshi alone. like what rajsri did varsha naitik doing for akshi. dont wwant to see cv;'s spoil this preganncy track

jsut wnat how naitik care of akshi wnt to enjoy naksh parent hood. really he vl be a good and wonderful father not like rb. but there vl some change . loving naitik from possessive lover boy,mam's boy.and angryman,egoistic man,jealousy man,and lovable husband,lovable son,lovable brother, and pasionate husband how to take care of his wife,loving naitik , really it is very hard to find husband like that. the parent hood bringing them more closer. and want to see more maturity. loving naitik karan really rockstar. bestand bestest pati in the whole world akshi is fortunate to have him vice vesa naitik too loving guys.

_Divya_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: preksha_naksh

Sabse phle to a biggg CONGO to u

Kaumudi ka ques mei baad mei replly karti hoonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...aaj spelling theek hai dekh ke

Edited by divi4u - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: divi4u

Kaumudi ka ques mei baad mei replly karti hoonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...aaj spelling theek hai dekh ke

ha di.. ek dum thik hai..πŸ˜ƒ n aap kaha gayab ho gye.??πŸ˜•
_Divya_ thumbnail
Acltly kal raat se i was also thinking the same...aur subha jagte hi i gt my ans

it depends on u ...k how u take ur relation😳...nothing is impossible in this world dearπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by divi4u - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: divi4u

Acltly kal raat se i was also thinking the same...aur subha jagte hi i gt my ans

it depends on u ...k how u take ur relation😳...nothing is impossible in this world dearπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ

ye subah uthe hi aapko answer kaise mil gya.??πŸ˜•
Originally posted by: JAYA_09

really loved naitik nowadays after sneha's issue he shown so much maturity and loved him and during batwara or when akshi telling taht she should not conceive for sometime or even against bhaisa and every whee naitik showed the real life partner does for his wife. loved naitik in last one week he kept his coolness to find akshara and somuch going thru his mind and heart but he stood like rral hero big bow to him. and the way when he found akshara in lockers his eyes is full of tears and the bed room scene was so good and mng scene was fantabul;ous. kudos to our munna. now i trust naitik he vl never leave akshi alone. like what rajsri did varsha naitik doing for akshi. dont wwant to see cv;'s spoil this preganncy track

jsut wnat how naitik care of akshi wnt to enjoy naksh parent hood. really he vl be a good and wonderful father not like rb. but there vl some change . loving naitik from possessive lover boy,mam's boy.and angryman,egoistic man,jealousy man,and lovable husband,lovable son,lovable brother, and pasionate husband how to take care of his wife,loving naitik , really it is very hard to find husband like that. the parent hood bringing them more closer. and want to see more maturity. loving naitik karan really rockstar. bestand bestest pati in the whole world akshi is fortunate to have him vice vesa naitik too loving guys.

u r so true di..
they both compliment each other so well..πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by moonlight08 - 12 years ago
_Divya_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonlight08

ye subah uthe hi aapko answer kaise mil gya.??πŸ˜•

its magic...its magic