Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

arresting Sarje was right or not? :S (Page 4)

Nish10 Senior Member
Nish10
Nish10

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged

Once a bad guy, Always a bad guy.. That is sarja's identity. This is how he is known. No matter what he does unfortunately the blame comes on him. 

He has taken the law in his hands by getting involved in a brawl. so arresting him on that basis is valid.. But the police have no proof that he committed the crime so they cant keep him in for long. They need a lot of proofs to prove him guilty

So for me if i think logically (which i shoul'nt cause it's a serialSmile) sarja should have been arrested for getting involved in a fight but not for murder. The situation created now is sad that no one can think straight and no one will... Sarja has to probably prove himself innocent and get hold of albela.. which he will do but sadly he wont have his family's support...

good post sumi..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

usmrasulsujji0609

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

Originally posted by sana786a

usma it was very wrong sarja is nt 2 blame at all its albela da phyco crazy lunaticDeadhy shud sarja get locked up 4 trying 2 keep his family aware of da actuall horrif truth dat der swet baby was shot 3 times 2 death n died in agonyCryuper sey albela hasnt bin shown and sarja is taken 2 da poilce station my poor baby he is also grieving he luved chandu soo much Cry

hmmm Zakia, and situation may worsen now...who knows i have a bad feeling that serial will end with someone's death only Dead
naaa dnt say dat plzzz i wnt dis serial 2 stayOuchmarey woh albela sala maiking my hottie cryCry
Echo.of.Hope IF-Sizzlerz
Echo.of.Hope
Echo.of.Hope

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
they shud have arrested albela not sarja.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index