Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

words are sharper than swords... silence???

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
we all grow up hearing these saying.. : the words once exhaled out and  the weapon that left the hand, cannot be taken back... 
 When he shouted at her face, she stood silent, but the world heard it, it had the power to pierce the wall and it reached every ear:
 Was he in so much pain for his brother in coma,

or Was it his feeling that he lost her already,

or was it his faliure to accept her words..

The third one stands out for me. It was his escapism, from his own ego crash, and she proved to be true.

Now what is left, why you are witnessing everyhting silently.  the world is laughing at you Dev, they thought you are the hero, you will stand out for your love,  you will peel off the skin of Ram and take the avthar of Krishna, who knows only to smile, and for whom everything is a leela.

He is still silent, he is watching everything silently, the word play of BB and Padma,  the smirk smile of Mohini (who is a mere rep of this world, you and me  now).

The same world which watched you over running around your radhika as KK, and  we smirked at you predicting how KK will apply that sindoor on her forehead,,.. and you did , and then  we watched it  with hope...

you came back as Dev, the avthar of Krishna, but when the situation forced you to think about your duty, we watched you as Ram,  few rejoiced, few smirked,  and i know, noone can please everyone equally, then we won't be humans.

But today, I am grabbing your shirt collor and pulling on your neck, my eyes are red and it is firing the red flames, and i am sweatting:  look into my eyes Dev and say it loud, i want to hear it, I want to know what is going on in your mind, tell me, shout at me, stare at me, let the world hear it, let the world hear it. please

All i could see was his dried eyes and that spoke volumes to me.. his pain, his losing of  his identity. and i read and i heard his soft voice :
                                         I am not Arjun, and i don't have any arrows,
I am not Ram, and I don't have any kingdom to take care
I am not Krishna, and i don't know how to play leela
I am only Dev whose heart is  tied in the name of love.

The words are out and i cannot take it back,  but more than my words, her failth is giving me the pain, I needed to shout at  loudest of my throat, to tell her, she is wrong, but each time i try, she is proving it wrong,  and I know it , but  my hands are tied, and i cannot wrap her faith in my arms... as i am just Dev...

Edited by Devika. - 05 May 2011 at 8:36pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

mokbanNabesaimissouriFeenieLoveIsDivinepjb1vishala08IBICEsweetfamilyEternalLovevinianilRia1Jerr2DAIRY25shalinikanaguValiniRADEV1000v3gradev09radhika5radha_bilahariaugust123rajsriTazziNaina007liveforeverrekhab25..yajnaseni..sigridsuwinmisti73anu17Neerjaaset_rajTilashiniashna26PutijaChalhov..sush..fatssrilanka

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Then changing his face to normal, he told me
"Devika.. what   can I do , you ask the CV's na, i wish to be Ram, I wish to be Krishna, and they don't mind having two three vishakas , or one more fire or bride swap..  TRP ke naam se sab chaltha hei re.  who knows whether it is going up or down,  we are only clay in their hands and they are editing and chirping it the way they want to present it.. Hum kya kare??? "
Meine socha.:.  I know it, then why i am shouting at him...Confused

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

mokbanNabesaimissouriIBICERia1Jerr2DAIRY25shalinikanaguvinianilradhika5Tazziashna26PutijaChalhov..sush..Neerjaafatssrilanka

Tazzi Goldie
Tazzi
Tazzi

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Wow Devika...I am speechless:)  Excellent post.  Thank you. You are an excellent writer.
Although Aavi did not have much lines today but just look at his body language and facial expressions.  When they were calling Radhika abshugan...he appeared in pain bc that also reflects him bc she is married to him (Dev). When Choti ma does not accept Radhika...his eyes twitched in pain. Dev's words may say that he cannot forgive Radhika and hates her...but deep inside he is in conflict between his duty for his family vs. his love for Radhika who he thinks went against his duty and his word.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Choti-BahuNabesaashabalimissourivishala08shalinikanaguvinianilRia1Jerr2radhika5radha_bilahariDevika.ashna26NeerjaaPutijaChalhov..sush..fatssrilanka

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tazzi

Wow Devika...I am speechless:)  Excellent post.  Thank you. You are an excellent writer.
Although Aavi did not have much lines today but just look at his body language and facial expressions.  When they were calling Radhika abshugan...he appeared in pain bc that also reflects him bc she is married to him (Dev). When Choti ma does not accept Radhika...his eyes twitched in pain. Dev's words may say that he cannot forgive Radhika and hates her...but deep inside he is in conflict between his duty for his family vs. his love for Radhika who he thinks went against his duty and his word.
 Thanks Tazzi..
I agree with you , today even though the talk was between BB and Padma... for me it was more of between Dev and Radhika..

Radhika is not hurt by Padma's words, and her look is asking him "to believe it, and believe her"

whereas it is hurting him, but he cannot show it, and he cannot object BB or Padma  , becasue for now BB is good in his eyes, and he loves Padma so much too. so he cannot move an inch in betweent hem, and his helplessness being among this group , can be tackled only by silence... and in his deep mind, as you said he is thinking she went against his duty and his word and that pained him too.    and i am sure it will take its time to change the mode, because when we go thru each , then only the essence will come out well.. that also depending on CV team how they want to execute it.. let see  how it goes...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Choti-BahuNabesaimissourishalinikanaguvinianilRia1Jerr2radhika5Tazziashna26Neerjaafatssrilanka

radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Devika,

Wonderful post, you have expressed the feelings portrayed by Dev.  He is unable to choose the truth that is in front of him.  He is torn between duty and love.  this is his battle and the more he sees Radhika in pain, he will realise her unconditional love for him and will learn to reciprocate the same.

I want to spare a thought for Radhika.  A newly married bride who had no intentions to hurt anybody but stand for the very truth of her life which is her marriage to KK at an young age was made to stand at the threshold of the house.  Her gruhapravesh was stopped.  She was made to think that she has brought bad-luck and ill fate to the house where she is stepping.  Radhika being an orphan is entitled to her share of love and affection.  By her sheer devotion she has built her inner strength to face the situation that she is in today.  My eyes swell intears as I spare this thought to Radhika.

Both of them are suffering in their own way----one living the truth and the other reluctance to accept the truth.  Absolutely touching to feel the power of truth for love.

Edited by radha_bilahari - 05 May 2011 at 10:54pm

Choti-BahuNabesaimissourivishala08pjb1ValinivinianilRia1Jerr2radhika5TazziDevika.ashna26PutijaChalhovNeerjaafatssrilanka

radhika5 Goldie
radhika5
radhika5

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Devika---I must say, i feel like Tazzi--speechless

Absolutely love this thread-----very touching, how beautifully you have expressed the essence of today's episode----

Dev's silence can mean one of the things or rather all of it---but most of all it is his reluctance to accept the truth; the guilt, the remorse coming out as silence...what words can possibly convey the depth of his despair?...

And may be Dev's own inner thoughts----in the darkness of his silence, may be the vision is slowly creeping that may be, just may be--he has made the biggest mistake of his life by not accepting Radhika's words----

"Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains...Within the sound of silence"

(These are the lines from a famous song--The sound of silence)

And Radhika--her own agony is even more; on the brink of a new moment in her life, a moment that should have been one of the most precious--has instead become a silent battlefield, where her silence will have to be more sharper than the words and the swords---Her silence will show her inner strength, and her true love will shine through her unshed tears---

This is for Radhika---waiting for her KK (a beautiful poem by Tagore)

Waiting

The song I came to sing remains unsung to this day.
I have spent my days in stringing and in unstringing my instrument. 
The time has not come true,
The words have not been rightly set;
only there is the agony of wishing in my heart... 

I have not seen his face,
 nor have I listened to his voice;
 only I have heard his gentle footsteps
from the road before my house... 

But the lamp has not been lit
and I cannot ask him into my house;
I live in the hope of meeting with him;
 but this meeting is not yet.  

~Rabindranath Tagore

Edited by radhika5 - 05 May 2011 at 11:37pm

Choti-BahuNabesavishala08sweetfamilyvinianilRia1Jerr2Tazziv3gradev09radha_bilahariDevika.ashna26set_rajNeerjaaPutijaChalhovfatssrilanka

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Devika you have expressed Dev,s going on battle between his mind and heart beautifully ...When you think why Dev was standing there as mute spectator, when Padma was going on her  with her accusations, Radhika,s eyes at him when listening to all this , you expressed his thoughts in words ...your post turned questions to answers , You gave words to his silence... excellent post with beautiful words ... viewers will not understand whats going on in his mind or his pain , they will think of him to be insensitive  towards Radhika ...Here Devika you have given words to his thoughts...This should be the job of Creatives to give words to Dev,s thoughts ,when he is alone , as he  does not have anybody to talk to...  

Edited by neerjashingla - 05 May 2011 at 11:36pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Choti-BahuNabesaimissouriRia1Jerr2vinianilradhika5Tazziradha_bilahariDevika.ashna26PutijaChalhovfatssrilanka

radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Neerja,

Devika has portrayed Dev;s feelings very well.  That is the beauty of interpretation, how we can feel one with the character and how we see the pain that is undergone, the feelings associated with human emotions.  Not all will have to be specified in words, sometimes even actions and silence can speak volumes.

Just my thought.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Nabesaimissourivishala08vinianilRia1Jerr2Tazziradhika5Devika.ashna26Neerjaafatssrilanka

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index