BIT by NOISY-SHOULDER-KISSY bug -your IMMUNIZATION - Page 36

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sweet coco

maan falls for geet at first sight, but discovers she's married to dev...and dev is one of the worst hubbies ever...geet develops feelings for maan after her brutual divorce from dev and maneet go through a load of crap before geet can figure out she's in love and wants to be with maan...it's quite interesting and has a more realistic take on relationships!

Def long, but worth the read...I'm on part 69...trusts me when i say the passion is hot!

But it take a while to read b/c it is long...Lizzy's  It started with a kiss took me only 5 hours to read, but usually one update of NY times takes me a good 20-40 mins (depending on length) to read!

Hey dear,please would you give me  the link..story line seems to be quiet interesting..
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Thank you, please come back🤗

I'll be around dear..and would continue commenting..
Originally posted by Saams

Hey dear,please would you give me  the link..story line seems to be quiet interesting..

Here you go darling!! Enjoy!!!

Here you go darling!! Enjoy!!!

Thank u so much yaara..😆
Originally posted by undisclosed

i love the way the girl that writes NY Times writes...and yeah her updates are long...which is good when you have been waiting for them since forever...i am actualy reading the other one she started...forgot the title it has "chandni" in it...lizzy's ff's are my favorites...

I agree!! Hasini does a really good job...I love her style of writing and the ups and downs between maneet!

Chandni one is good too...but I'm only up to part 4...but I love how geet is a prostitute and maan a total bad A!

Lizzy's are so good...absolutely fantastic!! You should also check out Kidnap...that one is good too but that girl isn't updating for a long time so maybe you can check it if you want!!!

nice to see this thread is also serving many purposes...one stop shop for links to increase the ranking of maaneet...and to find out about good ff's...😆

Edited by undisclosed - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Maya_P

thanx for the info...how is seducing Mr.Perfect..and if u were to recommend which one u will

Since both are my friends...I say both, but it depends b/c NY times is more like a modern day Jane Austen styled writing...and SMP is really hot right now...if you're on a time constraint try SMP...and if you have time then do both!!!😃

I agree!! Hasini does a really good job...I love her style of writing and the ups and downs between maneet!

Chandni one is good too...but I'm only up to part 4...but I love how geet is a prostitute and maan a total bad A!

Lizzy's are so good...absolutely fantastic!! You should also check out Kidnap...that one is good too but that girl isn't updating for a long time so maybe you can check it if you want!!!

yes...i read kidnap too..just waiting for the update...have you read any of 7thheaven's works..i love them too...
Originally posted by undisclosed

nice to see this thread is also serving many purposes...one stop shop for links to increase the ranking of maaneet...and to find out about good ff's...😆

agree...but i don't know which one to start now...geet forum has many good FF and amazing writers
you guys have any other recommendations?!