Views

Users

Frequent Posters

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shradha14

🀣
no dear maan bohot achi hai..u made him a female...
u shud sae maan bohot accha hain n geet bohot achi hai..

aaahhh...good thing he didn't hear meπŸ˜†
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the post for taking the initiative to encourage all of us. I try and make sure that I do my bit in posting as much comments as allowed both on their profiles and their pics, I wanna see GC and DD on 1 & 2 πŸ˜Š and we all can get them there πŸ˜Š
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Shradz jaan don worry much about me.. Its not because i didnt sleep.. Its because im thasselimia positive.. So i have very less count of red blood cells in blood.. Thats why i frequently faint.. When i was in school, i fainted almost once in two weeks.. That often.. Its normal for me.. So don worry.. Im fine now..
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sylv:  when u speak indian languages being nonindian...it sounds pretty different...n i want u to hear from uπŸ˜ƒ..thanks for ystd links...omg...i read all the special explanation from Rosh too by mistake😳☺️...

undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: drdee142

Thanks for the post for taking the initiative to encourage all of us. I try and make sure that I do my bit in posting as much comments as allowed both on their profiles and their pics, I wanna see GC and DD on 1 & 2 πŸ˜Š and we all can get them there πŸ˜Š

hey dee...thanks for your support...πŸ‘...did you see the new dd pics?
undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

Sylv:  when u speak indian languages being nonindian...it sounds pretty different...n i want u to hear from uπŸ˜ƒ..thanks for ystd links...omg...i read all the special explanation from Rosh too by mistake😳☺️...

ha ha..i must sound so funny then...πŸ˜†...yes rosh went on to explain a few things in her usual manner πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: undisclosed

<div align="center">ha ha..i must sound so funny then...πŸ˜†...yes rosh went on to explain a few things in her usual manner πŸ˜³πŸ˜†</div>

thank god, i can finally quote you sargeant.. Can you believe it, i had problem quoting people too.. Damn annoying.. Btw did i miss anything? Don tell me, wait did my twinie actually explained about warm milk, danda, cushions and zipper to naz? Tell me im wrong!
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: undisclosed

hey dee...thanks for your support...πŸ‘...did you see the new dd pics?

Yeah Syl did, loved them and commented on them too, I really love DD so trying my best to get her on top. Sweetheart don't you speak Hindi. BTW loved your take on Hindi how you made GC into a female πŸ€£ you're so cute, my son too talks Hindi with a British accent so that even the Hindi sounds like English.πŸ˜†

Where do you live Sweety, we are from Bombay but live in Qatar πŸ˜Š
undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: zaara25

thank god, i can finally quote you sargeant.. Can you believe it, i had problem quoting people too.. Damn annoying.. Btw did i miss anything? Don tell me, wait did my twinie actually explained about warm milk, danda, cushions and zipper to naz? Tell me im wrong!

i having issues with commenting too...it keeps telling me i'm spamming...must be a glitch...yes rosh went on to explain to naz all those wonderful things...πŸ˜†
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: zaara25

unfortunately u r not wrong☺️☺️☺️