Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

PC bonds with SAIF so KAREENA furious... (Page 4)

PuffinHypercity IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwNuktaacheen-Doppelganger-.khoobsurat.ruky786ibelieveinpinkdesigal90

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Crystal-

Kareena should beware pc, so she doesnt come between saif and kareena, she is already after shahid.

Priyanka had affair with akshay and they did so many things to together, poor twinkle :(, twinkle told akki never to work with her again or else she won't be with him and akki promised her, but people did put all the blame on akki. Priyanka herself did it by her own choice, she is as guilty as akki.

she also did two timing, when she was with harman, she had affair with shahid and harman founded out and did break up with her and even told it to the media.

I also heard that priyanka flirted with salman, but salman did got pissed because i heard he at that time had affair with dino and decided not to work with her again.

she also did put her finger in srks pocket some days ago.

my friend told me something about pc when she meet her in a hotel, but i think its better if i don't say what she saw.

but i heard kareena had affair with hrithike while he was married is it true?
I did heard abt akki tooShocked
I thought that would be rumor..but i guess notShocked
@bold: i heard that too..but dont know how much is it true

Edited by myLuvShahid-ji - 06 May 2011 at 12:50pm
-Mala- Goldie
-Mala-
-Mala-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
mhhmm priyanka! if she can get so close with SRK then...id worried about saif tooo.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

Kareena should beware pc, so she doesnt come between saif and kareena, she is already after shahid.

Priyanka had affair with akshay and they did so many things to together, poor twinkle :(, twinkle told akki never to work with her again or else she won't be with him and akki promised her, but people did put all the blame on akki. Priyanka herself did it by her own choice, she is as guilty as akki.

she also did two timing, when she was with harman, she had affair with shahid and harman founded out and did break up with her and even told it to the media.

I also heard that priyanka flirted with salman, but salman did got pissed because i heard he at that time had affair with dino and decided not to work with her again.

she also did put her finger in srks pocket some days ago.

my friend told me something about pc when she meet her in a hotel, but i think its better if i don't say what she saw.

but i heard kareena had affair with hrithike while he was married is it true?

Who is dino that sallu dated? No I don't think kareena had an affair with him while he was married. I have seen kareena and Hrithik's wife talk to each other after bebo was with Saif. It was a video! I mean if she had an affair with Hritick while they were married...I don't think Hritike's wife would even talk to her. But who knows...I think desu would be the right person to ask that! She knows more about this than me!
BlackStar. IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStar.
BlackStar.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Why are people fussing over such as small thing, so what if PC went to Agent Vinod's set? and Secondly, PC is not the one who always says things about Bebo and is interested in her life, Bebo does and is too.. And about PC being a flirt and having her pinky in SRK's pocket... really? I dont know why this forum always makes PC seem like some abnoxious psychopath when shes really not one.. everyone dates, has affairs, flirts... its real in the society we live in.. and this article clearly sucks, i bet kareena has already moved on even if she does know about this...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShadowKisses-Anjaani-

PuffinHypercity IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angellicangel

Why are people fussing over such as small thing, so what if PC went to Agent Vinod's set? and Secondly, PC is not the one who always says things about Bebo and is interested in her life, Bebo does and is too.. And about PC being a flirt and having her pinky in SRK's pocket... really? I dont know why this forum always makes PC seem like some abnoxious psychopath when shes really not one.. everyone dates, has affairs, flirts... its real in the society we live in.. and this article clearly sucks, i bet kareena has already moved on even if she does know about this...

Everyone doesn't flirt and have affair with men who are already taken. We had someone on this forum, I forgot who..who told us PC starting flirting with her boyfriend eve after knowing that the guy was taken. Crystal above also explained some incidents in a hotel. If Ranbir and other men on this forum are talked about the many affairs they had..including deepika, than why should we spare PC.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mala-ibelieveinpink

_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
salman dino..Shocked
hope it was typing mistake 

heard salman had affair with dino morea.

I do not know about that, i just did remeber that because desu had said it long long time back about hrithik and kareenas relationship.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

Go to top