Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: angellicangel

Why are people fussing over such as small thing, so what if PC went to Agent Vinod's set? and Secondly, PC is not the one who always says things about Bebo and is interested in her life, Bebo does and is too.. And about PC being a flirt and having her pinky in SRK's pocket... really? I dont know why this forum always makes PC seem like some abnoxious psychopath when shes really not one.. everyone dates, has affairs, flirts... its real in the society we live in.. and this article clearly sucks, i bet kareena has already moved on even if she does know about this...

Everyone doesn't flirt and have affair with men who are already taken. We had someone on this forum, I forgot who..who told us PC starting flirting with her boyfriend eve after knowing that the guy was taken. Crystal above also explained some incidents in a hotel. If Ranbir and other men on this forum are talked about the many affairs they had..including deepika, than why should we spare PC.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
salman dino..๐Ÿ˜ฒ
hope it was typing mistake 

Originally posted by: -Crystal-

heard salman had affair with dino morea.

I do not know about that, i just did remeber that because desu had said it long long time back about hrithik and kareenas relationship.

Crystal, you're right. Kareena and Hrithik did have a lot going on during the release of Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon, and we have had numerous posts related to that in the past too. LMAO, Salman dated Dino??? Ha. Priyanka is a known cheater. No two ways about it. Harman publicly denounced Priyanka and her ways.

AND LMAO, No not EVERYONE's a cheater. *rolls eyes* Though it's a part of the "society", it still doesn't make it acceptable.
Edited by zainab25 - 12 years ago
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kareena should beware pc, so she doesnt come between saif and kareena, she is already after shahid.

Priyanka had affair with akshay and they did so many things to together, poor twinkle :(, twinkle told akki never to work with her again or else she won't be with him and akki promised her, but people did put all the blame on akki. Priyanka herself did it by her own choice, she is as guilty as akki.

she also did two timing, when she was with harman, she had affair with shahid and harman founded out and did break up with her and even told it to the media.

I also heard that priyanka flirted with salman, but salman did got pissed because i heard he at that time had affair with dino and decided not to work with her again.

she also did put her finger in srks pocket some days ago.

my friend told me something about pc when she meet her in a hotel, but i think its better if i don't say what she saw.

but i heard kareena had affair with hrithike while he was married is it true?

when did people put all the blame on Akshay??? PC is also being bashed on that forums for that, she has been called of prostitute cuz she dated akshay and so many other guys...
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

heard salman had affair with dino morea.

I do not know about that, i just did remeber that because desu had said it long long time back about hrithik and kareenas relationship.

๐Ÿ˜ฒNever heard about Salman affair with dino. That's shocking!

Yeah there are rumors about HR and bebo. But I don't know much about it. And I forgot what desu said. There was a recent article too that talked about their affair...should have saved it. But I think the article says they had affair before HR got married. He had affair with her while dating Suzanne I think. And it wasn't serious...more like flirting and having crushes on each other! I don't think they actually dated!

Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
-Mala- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOLLL salman and dino..thats a new one! hahahhahaa

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

baljit u missed out something

Originally posted by: lovePC

when did people put all the blame on Akshay??? PC is also being bashed on that forums for that, she has been called of prostitute cuz she dated akshay and so many other guys...

-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I only wanna say one thing about this topic

๐Ÿ˜†
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: zainab25

Crystal, you're right. Kareena and Hrithik did have a lot going on during the release of Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon, and we have had numerous posts related to that in the past too. LMAO, Salman dated Dino??? Ha. Priyanka is a known cheater. No to ways about it. Harman publicly denounced Priyanka and her ways.

AND LMAO, No not EVERYONE's a cheater. *rolls eyes* Though it's a part of the "society", it still doesn't make it acceptable. *rolls eyes*

I seriosuly hate it when people date๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†
wel i dont mine..ppl date its their choice but when ppl keep changing their bfs and gf's omg comon stick to 1 person argg
i dont know who gave this name Gf an BF๐Ÿ˜•
cmonm u fall in love with 1 time..not again and again.
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lovePC

I only wanna say one thing about this topic

๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ