Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Ekta Kapoor to throw threesome parties
Hiren Kotwani, Hindustan Times
Mumbai, May 05, 2011
  Email to Author

First Published: 13:04 IST(5/5/2011)
Last Updated: 14:24 IST(5/5/2011)

Sneak Peek: Ragini MMS
Ekta Kapoor's promotional strategies are getting weirder. After placing stickers that read 'Ragini ka MMS dekha kya?' on auto rickshaws, the producer is now getting beds placed in multiplex lobbies to promote her forthcoming film, Ragini MMS. The so-called blood-stained

white sheets declare, 'Ragini was here!'The marketing team came up with this campaign keeping the paranormal-thriller genre of the film in mind.

Squirm in your seat
An executive associated with the marketing team says, "Besides giving an idea of what the movie is  about, this will also tease the audience. People may squirm in their seats." Ragini MMS is shot to look like it is filmed in real time. The story of a couple's dirty weekend, that soon turns into something  beyond the realm of human understanding, has a supernatural edge to it.

Enthusiastic about pushing the envelope, Kapoor says, "We are thrilled with the audience feedback. This seems apt for a thriller." The weirdness doesn't end there. The production house, Alt Entertainment, a subsidiary of Balaji Motion Pictures is also hosting 'threesome parties' at clubs in Mumbai and Delhi. Apparently, the idea was inspired from the film's tagline that says, 'They didn't know it yet… It was a threesome'. Conceding that the producers want people to get familiar with the film's theme, Kapoor added, "The threesome parties will be scintillating."

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopter

sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
What the heck
sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Real life 'Ragini' revealed

New Delhi, May 05, 2011
First Published: 14:49 IST(5/5/2011)
Last Updated: 18:21 IST(5/5/2011)

Sneak Peek: Ragini MMS
With an MMS scandal, a supernatural presence and sexual scenes, Ragini MMS might sound like a fictional Bollywood sex flick, but there's a real life story behind it. Ekta Kapoor's upcoming paranormal thriller Ragini MMS, which is grabbing headlines for his sexual content, is based
on the story of 22-year-old Delhi girl Deepika.

Talking about the incident Deepika revealed that she had gone to spend a night with her boyfriend at the outskirts of Delhi, "I don't wish to reveal my surname. You can understand why. But yes, Ragini MMS is inspired by what happened to me one night when I went out with my boyfriend. I was 19 then," reports Mumbai Mirror. "The area was very dark. Somehow, I got a lot of negative vibes when I entered that place. But then when you are with a person you trust, you know how it is. I did not pay any attention. But I was very uncomfortable throughout the night. All along, I felt somebody was watching us," said she.

On being asked why she trusted the guy, Deepika confessed, "I was with him for five months already. I guess we wanted to take the relationship to the next level. He suggested we go to this place his friend owned. It was our first night out. Agar kuch dikh nahi raha tha toh wahaan zaroor koi paranormal activity ho rahi thi. I felt that that the place where we went was very eerie," reports the tabloid.

And much to her horror, she found out that the laptop was on and her boyfriend had recorded the entire passionate interlude. She hasn't met the guy since the incident.

The girl's friend who works wih Balaji informed Ekta about the story. Deepika revealed, "First I shared everything with my friend in Balaji, then I also spoke to Ekta,"

While the film is set for a release, Deepika still hasn't seen the film. "I don't know why Ekta is not showing it to me. I am very stressed," rues the girl.

On the other hand, a source from Balaji said, "Deepika's concern is justified. We'll show her the film. But the release date is still a good eight days away. So, perhaps sometime next week," said a source from the production house.

bamboocopter

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
ekta maiyya is getting kinky

bamboocopter

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

bamboocopter

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top