India-Forums

Chhoti Si Zindagi
Chhoti Si Zindagi

5th MAy 2011 WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Eoi Starts mausi asking isha to speak up and isha scared.   She puts the hunter around isha's neck...and mausi says tell me...isha scared.   And masi says u dont care for them...look how they treated u..Masi says u can earn my trust again...speak up..dont take tension...and isha syas vrinda didi...and all kids and masi shocked.   And vrinda scared.   and then isha syas i mean vrinda didi and all kids destiny belong to you.   And i want to earn ur trust...but i dont know anything..so how do i say anything.   And bhola says u know everything and he is about to hit her...but masi stops him...and masi syas we are going to play a game...to break this untiy.   lets see how much they love each other.   Bhola bring everyone outside.   masi sits outside with all fruits served to her,  all kids are standing there.   they tie a heavy bag and get all kids to stand underneath.   And masi makes isha stand next to her.   vrinda is watching all this.   Ira and chutki are brought outside by the guard.   And ira says meri isha.  and isha tries to run to her but a guard stops isha.   Isha says why are u doing thus?  and ira says why are u doing this...?  and isha says let the kids go.  masi says this is an exma of ur unity?  Lets see who wins,,,  my fear or u all.   and she signals bhola to put the load on the kids.   but the kids gran the rope and doesnt let the thing fall on them.   but it is heavy and they can seem to hold on to it long enuff.   isha is scared.  Ira says we didnt do anything.   isha says let me go.   and masi is laughing.   masi says if u want to save ira then tell me who did it.   the longer u take the kids are going to get tired.   they are afterall kids.   

Shyam is praying to God..that he is a sinner.   He let his kids go.  He should kill himself for this crime...and he is about to jump and someone shouts..stop shyamji.   over here kids still stuggling..and masi asking isha who did it.    Masi says save ur sister.   ok.. i will make it easy for u.  then bbhola takes thakur and bola away as they were holding on to the ropes.  and vrinda falls down on the feet and holds the rope.   

Masi gets up and goes to ira and says look what isha is doing...troubling u again.   Ira looking at isha.   and guard comes and says TINU is unconcisuous.  and masi says make him eat something and give him libu pani.   and bhola says i will go and see.   Masi says time and agin u put ira's life in trouble.   I am giving everyone one opportunity ... tell me the name..  and isha prays to God to show her way.

Shyam's wife says i know what u r feeling.   She says let our marriage happen and everything will be ok.  and shyam says no nothing will be ok.   and she says once we are married we will get them back.   but we wont tell my dad.   He will agree.   and shyam says we will get them back.   and she says first we need to be married.   and she says i m telling u the truth.  

Masi says calendar.  calendar comes running..and masi says where were u??   and she says look...kids played with this jamalgota.   I have something too.   Goto my room...and u will find something in mu closet.   Go and get it.   calendar comes with a packet.   Masi tells him to puts the contents in his plam.   and then she blows it in kids eyes.  and body.  And all are itching.  they say it is itching powder.    Isha says let me go.   Masi let my ira go.   the kids let go off the rope and isha says stop...i will tell u.  All kids are shocked.   and vrinda is too.   isha is froze.   masi says name...!!!  Isha says i did it.   and looks at vrinda and crys.   

Pre-cap -- all kids thnx isha ...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

OpandayAMSTmilwebveryverysweet23MamanaRaima36A HUGE FAN

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index