India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Runjhun's Fast

Gunjhun Groupbie
Gunjhun
Gunjhun

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Hi, I'm new. Well, kinda. I've been reading the posts here for awhile and love the discussions and finally saw a reason to post. Tongue Something caught my attention, didn't Runjhun challenge to change Guddu in 30 days before he actually accepted the challenge. Like what I'm saying is didn't she start her fast before the actual challenge, because remember when he left the first day only to return to use Runjhun to gain his dads approval, Amma said she heard Runjhun was observing a fast etc. Then later on when he came back she was like "It was good I didn't break my fast?"

Question: Is Runjhun still fasting and if so shouldn't she be weak, even a little? Because she has been fasting more then the thirty days as her fast started before the actual challenge? Anyone get what I'm saying or is this all nonsense? ConfusedEmbarrassed

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gunjhun

Hi, I'm new. Well, kinda. I've been reading the posts here for awhile and love the discussions and finally saw a reason to post. Tongue Something caught my attention, didn't Runjhun challenge to change Guddu in 30 days before he actually accepted the challenge. Like what I'm saying is didn't she start her fast before the actual challenge, because remember when he left the first day only to return to use Runjhun to gain his dads approval, Amma said she heard Runjhun was observing a fast etc. Then later on when he came back she was like "It was good I didn't break my fast?"

Question: Is Runjhun still fasting and if so shouldn't she be weak, even a little? Because she has been fasting more then the thirty days as her fast started before the actual challenge? Anyone get what I'm saying or is this all nonsense? ConfusedEmbarrassed

Actually Guddu returns to break her fast (not that he knows this fact) it is what she says. She opened her fast with the prasad Guddu brought for the family, so in that way what she prayed for and observed the fast for came true. She's been eating till now. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007pressu

Gunjhun Groupbie
Gunjhun
Gunjhun

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
But Wafah, she didn't actually eat the prasad. She just took it! Then in her room she was like it was good I didn't break my fast, etc. etc. The next day she even went to the mandir and prayed and asked for strength as she did her fast. Remember? :Tongue
Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gunjhun

But Wafah, she didn't actually eat the prasad. She just took it! Then in her room she was like it was good I didn't break my fast, etc. etc. The next day she even went to the mandir and prayed and asked for strength as she did her fast. Remember? :Tongue

No she actually ate the prasad, and the temple seen was the day before when she asks for strength and says she will keep the fast. That is the day he gets the money and leaves the house. The next day Amma comes to her and asks her about her fast and that's when Kalsanwali says that Guddu's left. But he comes back with prasad, and he offers it to her and she actually opens her fast with that prasad.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007bhavni88

Gunjhun Groupbie
Gunjhun
Gunjhun

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Aha okie Tongue Just confused then, my bad.!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index