Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

MY VMS, and FF Gallery, OS's (Page 2)

Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swatiluvsabhiya

hello syria...

i have joined india forums 2day and the first thing that attracted me was this topic and after reading ur all the ffs... Clap i feel u are a god gifted writer so continue ur good work and may god bless u.. continue soon... and if u feel urself winner then remember one thing always that--

winners dont do different things but they do things differently... Clap
 i was very disappointed after the note u had written that u are leaving Cry but i feel if u luv those who love u here and praise ur work then u must not leave and if u will leave then those bashers will definitely strenghthen in thier work Dead and in this way u r helping then... Angry

hope u continue ur work and astonish us with ur talent...Star

luv...

swati...!!!!! LOL Wink Embarrassed

thanks, not quitting as u saw. with much people engulfing me love how can I?Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index