India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

new here!!! and loving the show.

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Hey everyoneHug  i am Ayesha. i never watch the show before yaar  but yesterday night i saw some sigs on neil and mansi in some shop and i really like it.. so yesterday i start watching the show where neil came yaar( i love neil from his other shows). i really like it yaar, i was like how did i miss this show yaar. 

please correct me if i am wrong neil were her dawer but after her husband death, and having family problems. she chose to marry him right? 

and now he is angry for the fact that she hide the hidden killer or something like that she did not tell him  na yaar.

but i am not understanding the fact how come he is soo young yaar like u know there is big age difference yaar , but i still think he looks soo cute and with gulaal yay.. i want them together yaar 

i am gonna be active here yaar from now on yaar , after some exams then hopefully u will find me yaar , hopefully i will get to know u all yaar and let me know if i can help u any way. 

have funHug 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fawadilicious

Fawadilicious Goldie
Fawadilicious
Fawadilicious

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum ...btw its not only you but most of the ppl r new here nd startd watching this show recently..m one of them...me too following it since a mnth.. I hope u will be active here and ya keep loving the show...its a very beautiful show.

and about the age gap ...its 10 yrs..when story startd kesar was only 12 yrs and gulaal 22 yrs old..and now after 8 yrs leap they r 20 n 30 respectively.kesar was vasant's younger brother...i guess diff in their age was 10 or 11 yrs and also there is a sister in b/w who s younger than vasant nd elder than kesar..her name is rewa nd she is married to gulaal's bro.
and rest of the main story u know as u said.

have a nice day Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ayesha.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index