-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome concept ... continue soon
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter 1 (Intro)

"Tick Tock On the clock with the party'" Pia woke up the alarm of her blackberry storm. She did not realize she had pushed her alarm to 15 mins late. It was 6:30. 

Piya: I hate morning groaning. Trying to find her slipper. She looked at the time in her phone.

Piya: O f**k!!! Addis needs to be ready for school. She raced to his room ,and woke her nephew off. She had only 30 mins to get him ready, and dropped him to school.  She went to his closest to find him clothes. 

Piya(worrying , and filled with anxiety)- Shit! We are so late. I am gonna be doomed , and I have to get office, and drop u. I hit set the wrong alarm. 

Addis watching his Massi running  around the room trying to find his clothes. Trying to gather his book, and murmuring to herself

Addis (shouted) - Massi! I am a grown boy. Massi! Go get ready. I can take care of myself. And , I can choose my own outfit. For god sake, I am eight, and a big boy. 

Piya hearing it cried. 

Piya- U r still my little boy. Gosh, ur growing up. 

Addis- Massi ! Go! I am gonna get ready, and besides we can breakfast at I- hop. Can we Massi today?

Piya- Ok since u think u r so grown up., I will leave u. U can get ready. 

Massi- I can do it. Trust me! (crossing his fingers). Piya gave him quick kiss on the cheek, and ran to her room. She dressed in her work outfit. Addis was ready when she saw him. She was so proud of him.

Piya- AWWW! You are growing up to be a such a big boy. I love you. You are so cute. My little boy. Crying(hugging him tightly)

Addis- Massi! You are suffocating me now. Please ! I am not that little any more. It's embrassing

Piya- What I can hug u now? Fine I won't

Addis, and Piya left their apartment. Piya quickly checked to make sure Addis had packed everything, and checked his seat belt.

Addis- Massi ! Will u stop. I can take care of myself . I can pack my own bag, and I don't need this car seat.

Piya- But u r only 8, and we have be cautious. 

Addis- Massi! Some times you are so irritating. 

Piya- I am so irritating, then I am not gonna give u this gift. 

Addis- Massi! You are the best! Please give me the present. I am begging u. (pouting)

Piya (melted, and she could not help it). Do u see the gift bag. Open it

Addis: It's a ps3. Thanks Massi . Love u 

Piya- Love u 3. She pulled up to Ihop. She ,and Addis after having breakfast dropped him off to school. 

Costania Palace

Chand, and Haseena were sitting having breakfast when their Prime Minister came running in. 

Chand - Why are you running so fast, and what's up with ur face. It looks like u have seen a ghost

Haseena- Come JP! Have breakfast with us. And, clam yourself down. 

J.P. followed the orders. 

J.P.- Your majesty! He ordered his secretary to bring the magazines, and turned the television on.

The media showed the latest issue, and video of Abhay. 

The Reporter

His Highness Prince Abhay was seen romancing a new love interest yesterday at night club. He said to have cozying  up with her. People of the club report that HRH had drinks, and but later ditched her some other girl. He had to said to have drank a lot. And was seen leaving with the same girl he had come up to the club earlier. Well! He might have ditched her before, but surely went back to her.  She is said to be foreigner visiting from America. 
J.P. showed them pictures of Abhay with 2 girls from the club published all over the magazine. 

Haseena- Not again! This boy is never going to improve. Each day , there is some link up

Chand- We can't let this happen anymore. He has earned the reputation of being a player. We got to stop this. I swear why can't he find some sensible girl to settle down. He is the future king. We need to make him more responsible. 

Haseena- I agree with u dear. I wish we would just find some sensible girl to fall in love with.  A girl who would not fall for his charms, and reject him. 

Abhay itching his hand , and yawning joined them for breakfast.

Abhay- Good Morning Mum! He said kissing Haseena

Haseena furious threw the magazine in front of him.

Hassena- What is all this son? Every day u are front line in every magazine cover

Abhay- I can't do nothing about it Mum. The media is making this stuff up.

Haseena- What is all this pics then? Pointing to them

Abhay(stumped)-Mum! She was all over me, and wanted me. I did not want to upset her, and I was being a gentleman. (defending himself)

Haseena- U will never grow up. Why can you find a some girl with brains

Abhay- Mum! Ladies can resist me. And, don't worry about the girl anymore. I will try to find the perfect girl for u someday, but now . I am young, and I will fulfill each girl to get laid with me.

Abhay got up, and drove away. 

Piya's office

Piya's hurried up and took the elevator to the 3rd floor. When she arrived, she was surprised every one crowded up to see television. She pondered what the fuss was about.  She signaled John on what was going on

Piya- John! What is all this? Why is everyone gathered around to watch tv?

John(snorting) - HRH Prince Abhay of Constania was caught with his a  flame last night

Piya- Not again! Come on ! What's the big deal. He is a prince

Piya went to separate the crowd.

Piya- Guys! Turning off the television. What are u doing? We have a presentation to do.

Jacky- Piya! Come on ! It was Prince Abhay.

Piya- Come on! There is nothing to know about he is more than player, and is not make a good future king

Jacky- Piya! It was saying he is single. Can't u believe he was caught with some other girls. He, and his girl fren broke up

Piya(mocking )- They should have broken a while. She deserved better. Was she blind? He was cheating in front of face. Thank God! She called it quits

Michelle- Don't listen to her. It means he is available on the market. I am sure hoping to get vacation this week, so I can fly down to Costania

Piya- O such a sweet dream sweet heart. But, sadly it will never come true (scowling)

Michelle- Sorry to break ur bubbles at least I won't die like a virgin like u. And, when he meets me he will leave his habits, and settle down with me

Piya- Whatever!! Tell that day when he asks for ur hands

Piya annoyed went to her office. Her secretary brought her mail. She went through her mail, and found a letter from Kingdom of Constancia. She opened it. It was a job offer.

So guys like it or hate comment

Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
Tahani01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omfg yay that was fantastic i loved it im kinda hating and loving abhay at the same time but good job update sooon xxx