Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

..::..Gurmina Nagar #2..::.. (Page 9)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Absolutely right janu and the siggies are damn beautiful.Debi looks so elegant n divine.Today Ramayan is gonna start,just half an hour left.

Yeah, Debi looks amazing in those pics, doesn't she?

Are you going to watch Ramayan while it airs? There's no point if I do, because I live in the US and don't have Imagine TV, but I might just watch it on youtube again while everyone else is watching on TV.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
hiii everyone !!Big smile im so glad this thread is alive again, i was missing talking about guru and debi, my most favorite jodi !!Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa..RamKiJanaki..

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Absolutely right janu and the siggies are damn beautiful.Debi looks so elegant n divine.Today Ramayan is gonna start,just half an hour left.

Are you going to watch Ramayan while it airs? There's no point if I do, because I live in the US and don't have Imagine TV, but I might just watch it on youtube again while everyone else is watching on TV.LOL
Well I didnt watch it from the beginning b4 and I watched it today and I'll till it airs.
One thing I must say that I couldnt bliv how can an actor act so brilliantly when I saw GC as Lord Narayan there.He was looking so divine.This Ramayan is really better b faster than RS's one for me..

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Well I didnt watch it from the beginning b4 and I watched it today and I'll till it airs.
One thing I must say that I couldnt bliv how can an actor act so brilliantly when I saw GC as Lord Narayan there.He was looking so divine.This Ramayan is really better b faster than RS's one for me..

Hehe, I can't agree with you on that as I'm a huge fan of RS's Ramayan first, and only then thisLOL, but I agree that Gurmeet does look great as Lord Narayan. He really had that divine look and I'm glad Anand Sagar chose him for this role. He fit perfectly.Clap 

Wait till you get to Gurmeet's entrance as Lord Ram, did you see that episode?
Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Hehe, I can't agree with you on that as I'm a huge fan of RS's Ramayan first, and only then thisLOL, but I agree that Gurmeet does look great as Lord Narayan. He really had that divine look and I'm glad Anand Sagar chose him for this role. He fit perfectly.Clap 

No i've not.I'll watch it first time.
Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
koi mujhe batao...koi mujhe batao k main kaise zinda rahhooon after watching GURMINA ramayan...gosh tum log to alge raho GC ko lekar...me toh waiting for Debina's entrya s sita...gosh the first tym i saw her ...i could not remove my eyes...i asked my mom how can one's eyes be sooo damn gorgeous????and tht eye lock in vatika was just...sooo DIVINE...LOLLOL

..RamKiJanaki..

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

koi mujhe batao...koi mujhe batao k main kaise zinda rahhooon after watching GURMINA ramayan...gosh tum log to alge raho GC ko lekar...me toh waiting for Debina's entrya s sita...gosh the first tym i saw her ...i could not remove my eyes...i asked my mom how can one's eyes be sooo damn gorgeous????and tht eye lock in vatika was just...sooo DIVINE...LOLLOL
Kya karen Ankita...GC ka jadoo hi aisa hai...but honestly am waiting to 2 see Deb's entrance too.I loved that Chandra Leela of baby Sriram yday.Loved it so much.

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged

No i've not.I'll watch it first time.

You'll love it, believe me...his interaction with all the bros was amazing, but I loved his brotherly connection with Lalit Negi (Shatrughan) best. He and Lalit seemed like real brothers in all the Ram-Shatrughan scene, I just love that duo so much!Day Dreaming I wish Lalit Negi had been casted as Lakshman, as I did not like Ankit Arora in that role.Embarrassed Vijay Bhatia (Bharat) was not that bad either...he was kind of shaky in the beginning but improved a lot later on, especially during the Bharat Milaap epis.

Btw, I hope I have not offended you with my above comment.Embarrassed It's just the RS Ramayan is very close to my heart so nothing can take its place for me. You all know how much I adore Gurmina, and I really enjoyed their Ramayan too, it's just that RS Ramayan is my favorite.Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index