Chat Clubs

..::..Gurmina Nagar #2..::.. (Page 20)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita2804

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Oh, so the episodes are 1 hour this time? Did Debina make her entrance yet or no?

I hope they changed one blooper. In the original run, they showed Sita being born while Ram was about 8-10, whereas Ram and Sita had only a 2 year age difference, not 10 years. The blooper was that while Ram went to Gurukul and remained 10, Sita suddenly grew up overnight to be an eight year old.LOL Had they followed their own age difference, Ram would have been done with Gurukul after Sita grew to be 8, wouldn't he? They probably realized their mistake and tried to correct it, but it was funny for us viewers to see Sita age so quickly and Ram remain the same.

LOL  Exactlyyy...!!!  LOL   n also when Sita was playing Hide n Seek (Ram in Gurukul) ... Janak says... "Sita came to our life 5 yrs back..." How can a 5 yrs old gal look so grown up... Confused

n Debina made her entrance on Monday... n tommorow Ram-Siya will see each other for d first tym... Day Dreaming so...guessing dat Swayamvar will b on Monday...Day Dreaming

Yeah, there were quite a few bloopers like that during the childhood phase, guess the Sagars calculated the years wrong before realizing it.LOL

So how fast is this new rerun? Are a ton of scenes edited out or only a few? And are the new songs sung by different people?

Oh wow, the title song changed? But why? I loved the old one so much!Shocked In fact, it's what made me love Ramayan before ever seeing the show.LOL Is the tune the same or only the lyrics? Could you post words please, if you remember them?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita2804

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys,

Here are the three Baal Kand promos they showed on Imagine TV so far...if someone has vids of the reruns, please do post! I want to see what they edited out.

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 25 May 2011 at 2:17pm
...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
i changed my username, folks !! i still luv Guru and DebiLOL, but i hope u like my new username !!Tongue

ankita2804

ankita2804 IF-Rockerz
ankita2804
ankita2804

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged

Oh, so the episodes are 1 hour this time? Did Debina make her entrance yet or no?

I hope they changed one blooper. In the original run, they showed Sita being born while Ram was about 8-10, whereas Ram and Sita had only a 2 year age difference, not 10 years. The blooper was that while Ram went to Gurukul and remained 10, Sita suddenly grew up overnight to be an eight year old.LOL Had they followed their own age difference, Ram would have been done with Gurukul after Sita grew to be 8, wouldn't he? They probably realized their mistake and tried to correct it, but it was funny for us viewers to see Sita age so quickly and Ram remain the same.

LOL  Exactlyyy...!!!  LOL   n also when Sita was playing Hide n Seek (Ram in Gurukul) ... Janak says... "Sita came to our life 5 yrs back..." How can a 5 yrs old gal look so grown up... Confused

n Debina made her entrance on Monday... n tommorow Ram-Siya will see each other for d first tym... Day Dreaming so...guessing dat Swayamvar will b on Monday...Day Dreaming

Yeah, there were quite a few bloopers like that during the childhood phase, guess the Sagars calculated the years wrong before realizing it.LOL

So how fast is this new rerun? Are a ton of scenes edited out or only a few? And are the new songs sung by different people?

Oh wow, the title song changed? But why? I loved the old one so much!Shocked In fact, it's what made me love Ramayan before ever seeing the show.LOL Is the tune the same or only the lyrics? Could you post words please, if you remember them?

U can guess d speed... as they are showing Swayamvar only in d 9th epi... many chilhood songs were escaped...  but they r showing d main instances n escaping the extra scenes (like Manthara not recoginsing Bharat wen he came back to Rajbhawan, some of d teaching scenes in Gurukul, ...etc)  Big smile n d breaks are only of 1 min... Shocked Shocked Shocked

The title song has changed totally... but not d other songs... Like d title song for Uttar kaand was diff...same ways the new title song is for Baal Kaand....  Smile

but m confusd ...whether de will show d Full Ramayan...or only d Baal Kaand Confused  hope they show d whole... as I hv never seen dis show in tv... Unhappy

Edited by ankita2804 - 26 May 2011 at 3:37am

..RamKiJanaki..

ankita2804 IF-Rockerz
ankita2804
ankita2804

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
 The New Title song lyrics ... Big smile

Jai Raam Raam , Jai Raam Raam,
Do akshar ke naam ki leela aparam-paar,
Jai Raam Raam , Jai Raam Raam,
Bhav-sagar tar jaaye wo japle jo ek baar,
Bhav-sagar tar jaaye wo japle jo ek baar...
Raghukul chandan Jai Shri Raam,
Dashrath-nandan Jai Shri Raam,
Asoor nikandan Jai Shri Raam,
Shat-shat vandan Jai Shri Raam,
Jai Shri Raam, Jai Jai Shri Raam...

Baal roop prabhu ne kia,
leela jo sukh-daayi
Baal Kaand k roop mein,
bhaktan hriday samaayi,
bhaktan hriday samaayi...

Edited by ankita2804 - 26 May 2011 at 9:26am
ankita2804 IF-Rockerz
ankita2804
ankita2804

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z3dJwH3jpM

Edited by ankita2804 - 27 May 2011 at 12:59am

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged

LOL  Exactlyyy...!!!  LOL   n also when Sita was playing Hide n Seek (Ram in Gurukul) ... Janak says... "Sita came to our life 5 yrs back..." How can a 5 yrs old gal look so grown up... Confused

U can guess d speed... as they are showing Swayamvar only in d 9th epi... many chilhood songs were escaped...  but they r showing d main instances n escaping the extra scenes (like Manthara not recoginsing Bharat wen he came back to Rajbhawan, some of d teaching scenes in Gurukul, ...etc)  Big smile n d breaks are only of 1 min... Shocked Shocked Shocked

The title song has changed totally... but not d other songs... Like d title song for Uttar kaand was diff...same ways the new title song is for Baal Kaand....  Smile

but m confusd ...whether de will show d Full Ramayan...or only d Baal Kaand Confused  hope they show d whole... as I hv never seen dis show in tv... Unhappy

Well, if the episodes are for 1 hour long, I guess it is natural to show them quicker than the original epis...though it's still surprising, because in the original run the Swayamvar began from Episode #21 and ended at #23 or #24.

Oh well, I'm not complaining about taking out the Manthara scene, she was so annoying!LOL It's a pity about the songs though, I really loved them a lot! The lines Ravindra Jain wrote were so beautiful! Why take them out?Unhappy

The title song for Uttar Kand was different, but it was in the same tune as the first title song...the tune for this one is totally different! It's not the bad though, but it doesn't sound like Ravindra Jain composed and sang it...it sounds more like Jai Shri Krishna's title song, doesn't it? The same singer used in that show probably wrote this new title song.

Imagine said they were breaking the show into Kandas because in case they have to stop abruptly somewhere and show a new show in that time slot, they can just finish the Kanda they are on instead of worrying about stopping the serial in the middle and all. I guess it was more convenient for them.

ankita2804

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z3dJwH3jpM 

Thanks a lot, dear!Hug

ankita2804

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index