Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankita2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
and d most interesting thing is dat...    the  Title song has changed... n is for only Baal Kaand ...!!! Edited by ankita2804 - 12 years ago
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hiii friends, here is the tamil version of Ramayan's title song (the original one) .. i don't know the language, but it sounds so beautiful !!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv3JY2k7PmY&feature=fvwrel[/YOUTUBE]

here is the shiv dhanush bhang video in tamil, doesn't the dubbing voive of rishi vishvamitra sound so soothing?😍

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QkuGqs7Jtg&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by ILuvGuruDebi - 12 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ankita2804

πŸ˜†  Exactlyyy...!!!  πŸ˜†   n also when Sita was playing Hide n Seek (Ram in Gurukul) ... Janak says... "Sita came to our life 5 yrs back..." How can a 5 yrs old gal look so grown up... πŸ˜•

n Debina made her entrance on Monday... n tommorow Ram-Siya will see each other for d first tym... πŸ˜ so...guessing dat Swayamvar will b on Monday...😍

Yeah, there were quite a few bloopers like that during the childhood phase, guess the Sagars calculated the years wrong before realizing it.πŸ˜†

So how fast is this new rerun? Are a ton of scenes edited out or only a few? And are the new songs sung by different people?

Oh wow, the title song changed? But why? I loved the old one so much!😲 In fact, it's what made me love Ramayan before ever seeing the show.πŸ˜† Is the tune the same or only the lyrics? Could you post words please, if you remember them?
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Hey Guys,

Here are the three Baal Kand promos they showed on Imagine TV so far...if someone has vids of the reruns, please do post! I want to see what they edited out.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHJbQ8Rripk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ05VMNBEZY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbxEsmgsEE4&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 years ago
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i changed my username, folks !! i still luv Guru and DebiπŸ˜†, but i hope u like my new username !!πŸ˜›
ankita2804 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Yeah, there were quite a few bloopers like that during the childhood phase, guess the Sagars calculated the years wrong before realizing it.πŸ˜†

So how fast is this new rerun? Are a ton of scenes edited out or only a few? And are the new songs sung by different people?

Oh wow, the title song changed? But why? I loved the old one so much!😲 In fact, it's what made me love Ramayan before ever seeing the show.πŸ˜† Is the tune the same or only the lyrics? Could you post words please, if you remember them?

U can guess d speed... as they are showing Swayamvar only in d 9th epi... many chilhood songs were escaped...  but they r showing d main instances n escaping the extra scenes (like Manthara not recoginsing Bharat wen he came back to Rajbhawan, some of d teaching scenes in Gurukul, ...etc)  πŸ˜ƒ n d breaks are only of 1 min... πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

The title song has changed totally... but not d other songs... Like d title song for Uttar kaand was diff...same ways the new title song is for Baal Kaand....  πŸ˜Š

but m confusd ...whether de will show d Full Ramayan...or only d Baal Kaand πŸ˜•  hope they show d whole... as I hv never seen dis show in tv... πŸ˜”
Edited by ankita2804 - 12 years ago
ankita2804 thumbnail
 The New Title song lyrics ... πŸ˜ƒ

Jai Raam Raam , Jai Raam Raam,
Do akshar ke naam ki leela aparam-paar,
Jai Raam Raam , Jai Raam Raam,
Bhav-sagar tar jaaye wo japle jo ek baar,
Bhav-sagar tar jaaye wo japle jo ek baar...
Raghukul chandan Jai Shri Raam,
Dashrath-nandan Jai Shri Raam,
Asoor nikandan Jai Shri Raam,
Shat-shat vandan Jai Shri Raam,
Jai Shri Raam, Jai Jai Shri Raam...

Baal roop prabhu ne kia,
leela jo sukh-daayi
Baal Kaand k roop mein,
bhaktan hriday samaayi,
bhaktan hriday samaayi...
ankita2804 thumbnail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z3dJwH3jpM

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankita2804

U can guess d speed... as they are showing Swayamvar only in d 9th epi... many chilhood songs were escaped...  but they r showing d main instances n escaping the extra scenes (like Manthara not recoginsing Bharat wen he came back to Rajbhawan, some of d teaching scenes in Gurukul, ...etc)  πŸ˜ƒ n d breaks are only of 1 min... πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

The title song has changed totally... but not d other songs... Like d title song for Uttar kaand was diff...same ways the new title song is for Baal Kaand....  πŸ˜Š

but m confusd ...whether de will show d Full Ramayan...or only d Baal Kaand πŸ˜•  hope they show d whole... as I hv never seen dis show in tv... πŸ˜”

Well, if the episodes are for 1 hour long, I guess it is natural to show them quicker than the original epis...though it's still surprising, because in the original run the Swayamvar began from Episode #21 and ended at #23 or #24.

Oh well, I'm not complaining about taking out the Manthara scene, she was so annoying!πŸ˜† It's a pity about the songs though, I really loved them a lot! The lines Ravindra Jain wrote were so beautiful! Why take them out?πŸ˜”

The title song for Uttar Kand was different, but it was in the same tune as the first title song...the tune for this one is totally different! It's not the bad though, but it doesn't sound like Ravindra Jain composed and sang it...it sounds more like Jai Shri Krishna's title song, doesn't it? The same singer used in that show probably wrote this new title song.

Imagine said they were breaking the show into Kandas because in case they have to stop abruptly somewhere and show a new show in that time slot, they can just finish the Kanda they are on instead of worrying about stopping the serial in the middle and all. I guess it was more convenient for them.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Thanks a lot, dear!πŸ€—