Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Sou baat ki ek baat yeh hai...
In the current scenario what I feel GC is lucky to have Debina in his life otherwise he would suffered thruout for sure.
Edited by Rituparnaa - 12 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Sou baat ki ek baat yeh hai...

In the current scenario what I feel GC is lucky to have Debina in his life otherwise he would suffered thruout for sure.

Yeah, both of them are lucky to have each other in fact. Debina has done so much for Guru that I am not at all annoyed with the way he talks about her in every interview. You can tell that he is really in love with her and every wife and husband do nothing but talk about each other in the initial months and even years of marriage. Same with two of my cousins in fact, they would not stop bragging about their newlywed spouses for a long time, we all thought it was really sweet.πŸ˜† I am sure that if Debina was interviewed as much as Guru, she would talk about him too. It does not mean they do not love or respect their parents like people claim, but just that they are happy and content with each other. After all, it is clear that they wish to keep their parents away from the public eye because of the way many people have reacted to Debi in Guru's life...if I was Guru, I would not want to hear anything nasty said about my mom or dad either.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Hey Guys,

Here are some Debina as Sita Ma siggies my bud Lola made yesterday...she posted them in the mytho forum so I'm posting them here on her behalf. Aren't they lovely?πŸ˜ƒ

-Janu
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Absolutely right janu and the siggies are damn beautiful.Debi looks so elegant n divine.Today Ramayan is gonna start,just half an hour left.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Absolutely right janu and the siggies are damn beautiful.Debi looks so elegant n divine.Today Ramayan is gonna start,just half an hour left.

Yeah, Debi looks amazing in those pics, doesn't she?

Are you going to watch Ramayan while it airs? There's no point if I do, because I live in the US and don't have Imagine TV, but I might just watch it on youtube again while everyone else is watching on TV.πŸ˜†
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hiii everyone !!πŸ˜ƒ im so glad this thread is alive again, i was missing talking about guru and debi, my most favorite jodi !!⭐️
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Yeah, Debi looks amazing in those pics, doesn't she?

Are you going to watch Ramayan while it airs? There's no point if I do, because I live in the US and don't have Imagine TV, but I might just watch it on youtube again while everyone else is watching on TV.πŸ˜†

Well I didnt watch it from the beginning b4 and I watched it today and I'll till it airs.
One thing I must say that I couldnt bliv how can an actor act so brilliantly when I saw GC as Lord Narayan there.He was looking so divine.This Ramayan is really better b faster than RS's one for me..
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Well I didnt watch it from the beginning b4 and I watched it today and I'll till it airs.
One thing I must say that I couldnt bliv how can an actor act so brilliantly when I saw GC as Lord Narayan there.He was looking so divine.This Ramayan is really better b faster than RS's one for me..

Hehe, I can't agree with you on that as I'm a huge fan of RS's Ramayan first, and only then thisπŸ˜†, but I agree that Gurmeet does look great as Lord Narayan. He really had that divine look and I'm glad Anand Sagar chose him for this role. He fit perfectly.πŸ‘ 

Wait till you get to Gurmeet's entrance as Lord Ram, did you see that episode?
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Hehe, I can't agree with you on that as I'm a huge fan of RS's Ramayan first, and only then thisπŸ˜†, but I agree that Gurmeet does look great as Lord Narayan. He really had that divine look and I'm glad Anand Sagar chose him for this role. He fit perfectly.πŸ‘ 

Wait till you get to Gurmeet's entrance as Lord Ram, did you see that episode?

No i've not.I'll watch it first time.
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
koi mujhe batao...koi mujhe batao k main kaise zinda rahhooon after watching GURMINA ramayan...gosh tum log to alge raho GC ko lekar...me toh waiting for Debina's entrya s sita...gosh the first tym i saw her ...i could not remove my eyes...i asked my mom how can one's eyes be sooo damn gorgeous????and tht eye lock in vatika was just...sooo DIVINE...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†