Chat Clubs

..::..Gurmina Nagar #2..::.. - Page 4

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
http://lite.epaper.timesofindia.com/mobile.aspx?article=yes&pageid=46&sectid=edid=&edlabel=TOIM&mydateHid=13-05-2011&pubname=&edname=&articleid=Ar04603&publabel=TOI
DE-STRESS MANTRA
Kickboxing acts as a perfect stress buster

... says television actor Gurmeet Chaudhary

My personal de-stress mantra is...

>> doing kick boxing.I am a black belt in martial arts.Inspite of shooting for 12 hours everyday,after my pack-up I rush to do kick boxing for an hour in a garden near in my locality.No matter how tired I am,kick boxing acts as a perfect stress buster for me.I go to the gym thrice a week,on alternate days and workout for one and a half hours.I have been hooked on to massages since my recent trip to Bangkok.

In my leisure...

>> I like watching movies.After my shoot,I return home at 11.30 pm and watch movies with my wife Debina.I also love to play with my dog,Dexter and listening to my wife sing.

A cook or a foodie

>> I don't know how to cook anything.Neither am I a foodie.I'm paranoid about my diet and like to eat boiled food.I prefer home-cooked food than out side food.But when I dine out,I eat Chinese especially momos.

My hobbies are...

>> listening to music and dancing.I hear music very often,in my car and at home as well.Whenever I hear music,my feet automatically start moving.I also like to watch my wife dance,as she is a classical dancer.Sometimes,I indulge in a bit of gaming.

Chilling out at home or a party animal

>> I'm not a party animal as I rarely go for parties.After my shoot,I head home.I prefer spending quality time with family and friends.

Tips to de-stress

>> Some people tend to head home,sleep and not talk to others when they are stressed.No matter how busy you are,keep aside 30 minutes for yourself to take a walk or go to gym and get refreshed.You need to relieve the pent-up stress than sleep over it.

As told to LA

HOOKED ONTO MASSAGES: Gurmeet Chudhary

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Gals bad news.GC is hurt while shooting his current show.Though he said he is OK but still I wish he should take care of himself while shooting.This is happening many many times with him from the time he entered this show.

~Serendipity~ thumbnail
thanks alot ritu di...for d article...
hope GC gets well soon..but he is strong man...he is not dat hurt...😉..tough banda hai yaar..😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Gals bad news.GC is hurt while shooting his current show.Though he said he is OK but still I wish he should take care of himself while shooting.This is happening many many times with him from the time he entered this show.

I guess it's quite common. Guru has to do a lot of stunts in Geet while Ramayan did not require any stunts, since characters of Ram and Maan are very different.

I hope GC gets will, I know Debi will see to his health.😊
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Janu yeah we have the link in IF itself.
And abt the article I shared I just hope it helps in making a clean n healthy cyber world.
These rules are applied for all Indians and Indian websites.Apart from this International Cyber Cells are also there to control cyber crimes which is applicable to all internet users across the globe.😊

Could you give me the link please, Ritu?

Yeah, it's about time the cyber world became cleaner...bullying is allowed far too much and the same restrictions we have in real life should be instilled in online life too.
Rituparnaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gurmina_devina

thanks alot ritu di...for d article...

hope GC gets well soon..but he is strong man...he is not dat hurt...😉..tough banda hai yaar..😳

I know my little princess.He is rough n tough but hum fans ko shock hota hai aise incidents.
I hope he'll be more careful henceforth as he himself said this time.😊
Rituparnaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

I guess it's quite common. Guru has to do a lot of stunts in Geet while Ramayan did not require any stunts, since characters of Ram and Maan are very different.

I hope GC gets will, I know Debi will see to his health.😊

You are absolutley right Janu.Its Debi who takes care of everything for GC.And I just hope she will do this time too.😊
Rituparnaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Could you give me the link please, Ritu?

Yeah, it's about time the cyber world became cleaner...bullying is allowed far too much and the same restrictions we have in real life should be instilled in online life too.

Yeah Sure.
Here it is...
Exactly there should be stringent actions taken against those who are involved in Cyber Bullying n Cyber Crimes.And am happy that Indian Govt has already laid the foundation for it.Now I wish there should be some exemplary actions taken against these kind of crimes n criminals by the govt.
Edited by Rituparnaa - 12 years ago
~Serendipity~ thumbnail

I know my little princess.He is rough n tough but hum fans ko shock hota hai aise incidents.
I hope he'll be more careful henceforth as he himself said this time.😊

yeah...we r really really caring...and sensitive..when it is abt GC...😳

Rituparnaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gurmina_devina

yeah...we r really really caring...and sensitive..when it is abt GC...😳

You online.How r u gal?