Rang Badalti Odhani

5th May 2011-Written Update

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
ShaNak and SunAvi in the living room.

ShaNak come out of their room and Shaan asks his father as to what the problem is.Sunil requests him to save him from his lying wife who accuses him of not ever taking her shopping.Madhavi says he did but never gave her his credit card but did give it to Sasha.Khanak says not good.Sunil says he is our guest so..Shaan says to Madhavi that Sunil is right after all he looks at Khanak to make sure he gets it right and says 'athidi devo bhava'.SunAvi are surrprised.Madhavi asks him as to where he learnt this,he very proudly puts his hand around Khanak and smiles.PSP comes and introduces himself as Pritam Singh Pyaare and so does Sunil.PSP says that he doesn't need  to mention his name cos he heard from Sasha some thousand times that he forgot his own and also mentions that she praises Sunil all the time.Madhavi warns Sunil not to get happy seeing the joy on his face.PSP says that he needs to say something imp to them and starts off by saying that the family must have realised by now how different he and Sasha are(Sunil adjusts his specs lol)and he can't expect himself to change now and he also doesn't want Sasha to change too as he loves her just the way she is.(ShaNak exchange a look)and he wants her happy and mentions that she has become more radiant since she joined the K family and above all she has an admirer like Sunil.Sunil laughs and says that he just likes to tease Madhavi at every chance he gets.PSP says he might be joking but he thinks Sasha would have been happier if she married Sunil and as they have almost accepted her its better that she stays with them and he leaves to USA and everyone will be happy.Sunil gets very excited and leaves and Madhavi is worried and asks Shaan to do something.Shaan looks at Khanak and vice versa and Shaan smiles(may be Karan!can't seem to differentiate!)and Madhavi asks as to why they are laughing and Shaan says not to worry and they both have a plan and Sasha will def leave with PSP and Khanak says that Sasha mausi doesn't know what happens when Shantanu and Khanak stand united.(Shaan's looks to Khanak are to die for!Period.)

(OMG I can already see this update going to be a looong one.Please bear with me)

Rahul and Akshay 

Rahul gives Akshay a cheque and asks him to take it and he would pay the remaining 20% later and then Akshay can give his shares back.Akshay laughs and says that he didn't buy the company and bailed out Rahul cos he is his bro's friend but because he thought it was a good deal and advises Rahul to not to think with a heart when it comes to business(Since when did Rahul think with his heart lol.Wasn't revenge his main aim when he came into Shan's life?Such a turnaround and at such a speed!!)Now that he is the CEO he should work hard!Rahul leaves but leaves the cheque on the table.Akshay smiles.

ShaNak in the living room

ShaNak in the loving room and a pink shirt in Shaan's hand and getting ready to enact something and waiting for a signal from Madhavi.Madhavi sees PSP coming out of the room and says 'action'.Shaan throws the shirt on Khanak(bit forcefully!)and says sorry sorry(cute Shaan),takes it from her and throws on the ground saying what is this?How can you think I can wear something like this.PSP comes down the stairs but he is in his own world and he goes back up again and Madhavi says 'cut'.PSP comes back again and ShaNak resume their fight.Shaan says how can you think I can wear something like this.Am I a pizza delivery boy.I am ashamed to call you my wife.You are a DHulwadi girl and will remain so and you are so...gets the word from Madhavi and says downmarket.Just then Sunil comes out of the room sees this and angry at Shaan's behaviour.Madhavi explains everything to him.PSP looks worried.Shaan continues with his gawar,downmarket lines and Khanak starts crying loudly and actually gets Shaan worried for real(adorable!)says she thought of him as her 'pati parameshwar' and did puja and all and he talks like that/Shaan really gets worried and says sorry Khanak I was just acting.Khanak pinches him and says she is also acting.Shaan starts again by  saying you don't know how to say sorry,you can't cook,can't sit.can't stand and what's with the salwar kameez and hair,that too long,immediately puts his hands around Khanak's face and says you look beautiful,I swear to god(I swear to god,he looked so genuine)PSP comes down and scolds Shaan and starts talking abt India and all.just then sasha comes and asks her husband to stop this nonsense.Shaan holds her and says common Sasha,lets go somewhere which suits us,they leave.PSP consoles Khanak.

RaJen

Rahul has a surprise planned for Jenny,a beautiful table set for two,she gets emotional and hugs him,he says that after their many fights this is a well deserved one.She asks anything special,he says yes,pours champagne,lost in each others' eyes,Rahul says ILU,Jenny says I wish everything stays the same and Rahul promises that it will be.Rahul says he has to call Shaan but decides against it,they both come together for a kiss(and I am saved lol cos end of scene)

Shaan and Sasha

Dresses on the bed and Shaan admires her clothes and starts blabbering.Shaan loses focus but praises her and says 'kaash meri Khanak(loved it.Did he realise that they were fighting and he souldn't call her like that)' is like her and could  she please change her and she would be the right person to change her like you and begs her!Sasha is still on Khanak's case ,Shaan gets irritated,she calls her tacky,LS etc ,Shaan fists his hand but then surprisingly says Khanak is very good and she loves Shaan a lot and these days who does that.Shaan is super happy!But remembers his mission and asks Sasha to be Khanak's teacher.

PSP and Khanak

PSP says there is no need for her to change and she says that not forgetting her sanskaar but changing a bit for their spouses.

Shaan and Sasha

Shaan says he can't compromise any more.Sasha is confused.He wants 'his Khanak' to be like her(Sarcastically at her back!)and says please and he wants her to change Khanak.

PSP and Khanak

Pestering PSP and asks her to help him and starts saying pleej!Starts crying again and PSP agrees

Shaan and Sasha

She agrees and before she says anything he says that they should go to her level to understand her right?(In her accent lol) and she says yes and he praises Sasha and imitates her dialogue of 'just kill me' pretending to be stabbing himself with a knife(Karan is sooo good!)

Khanak in their room..

She thinks as to how she will show Sasha what desi pp can do and they can change Preetam Singh Pyaare to PSP and 'wah mere budhtal' what a plan(Awww!)

Shan in Sasha's room..

Sasa mausi(like Khabak),lets wait and see what would be PSP's condition after seeing your make over.

Pre-cap

Khanak and PSP in ShaNak's room,Khanak frantic,PSP advises her to use short words and keeps on saying something.Khanak says Sasha mausi is coming and if she sees all this...(looks like their plan might not go according to plan)

Scene of the day-Shaan saying 'You looke beautiful,I swear to God'.

Phew!that's it girls.Hope my first update doesn't put you all to sleep!πŸ€—

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank You Smithee...

I hope you have a good week this week...πŸ˜‰

u need to check MOTW i have something there for u
vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Smithie,

Great job!

Nice update!
Thanks Vaish!

Rooj-I resisted till now hoping against hope!Will go check lol
Tora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks smitha for the update
shanak so adorable
KrazEee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update 😊

Edit - Just thought i'll point it out...you missed a bit at the start 😳
Edited by KrazEee - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: KrazEee

Thanks for the update 😊

Edit - Just thought i'll point it out...you missed a bit at the start 😳

oops really!will check it out now.Thanks for letting me know!

Updated!
Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 12 years ago
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful update smithaπŸ€—β€οΈ
Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks.Very nice update.I swear to God.😊